Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Astonishing scripture-based article on an upcoming pole-shift-MUST READ

Hi everyone. I miss the old forum, and I miss you all. I haven't been joining in recently, but I have been reading along and hope to be more active when RITAN finally gets going on the other site.

IN THE MEANTIME this article is the best I've ever read on this subject. In fact, id go as far as to say its the best ive read in years on any prophecy subject.

It is admittedly extremely long, but it's one of those ones where you get lost in it and time disappears. Make a cup of coffee, curl up in a chair, and put on your seatbelt.

http://www.g-ratedstuff.com/pole_shift.htm

You'll have to cut and paste the address into your address bar, I have no idea how to post a link that works. Sorry

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Re: Astonishing scripture-based article on an upcoming pole-shift-MUST READ

I think I saw this before. It's from 1998.

Not sure what to make of it. I got a headache trying to read it before, so I'll pass again this time.

YbiC
Slade

Email: kc4wvl@peoplepc.com

Here ya go. Posting a clickable link:

Shiloh just showed me a few days ago how to do this.

http://www.g-ratedstuff.com/pole_shift.htm

Just put [ url ] before your link, then [ /url ] at the end of your link. I put spaces inside the brackets so it would post, but when you do it to post a link, don't put any spaces inside the brackets.

Wow Benjigirl, long article but well worth the read. Interesting to note the second high watch period is 2012-2013. I believe this is the year of the rapture. I don't think things can continue to escalate at this pace and go for another 7 years before the tribulation starts. I think we are going home soon.

Thanks Chris N!

Yes, perhaps today, I'm so excited! I believe with all my heart that we're up and out of here by may next year....I'm hoping for Rosh Hashanah this year!

Glad you guys took the time to read it, I know it's a slog, but it is so awesome it's worth it :)

Slade
I think I saw this before. It's from 1998.

Not sure what to make of it. I got a headache trying to read it before, so I'll pass again this time.

YbiC
Slade

I felt the same way. There was a lot I disagreed with from a scientific standpoint, and the author was throwing together Scriptures that are clearly different events.

FWIW, here is the section from my Revelation 6 commentary about a possible polar reverse:

"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Revelation 6:12-17

John looks back toward Earth when the Lord breaks the sixth seal. The earth experiences a great earthquake. At the same time, there is an eclipse of both the sun and the moon. While the first five Seal judgments bring catastrophes greater in magnitude than anything seen on earth since the flood, there have always been wars, famine, pestilence and martyrdom of God's people. In the sixth Seal judgment, something never seen before by man will occur. This judgment will affect even the cosmos. Even God's enemies acknowledge He is the source of this terrible judgment (Revelation 6:16).

Click below for the rest of the study, complete with Scriptures and pictures:

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.org/revelation6C.php#12-17

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Very interesting AmyVg, I'm grateful for your input.....I'll read your article and re-examine mine.

Benji girl

I'm glad you made it and I want to thank you sincerely for all the very nice
comments you made about my music.

These were really welcome!

I did not have the occasion to thank you.

I'll find you some more music ok

as a thankfull brother in Messiah

Daniel

It was a long read- but very good. I am also hoping for RH. The only thing I disagreed with was the author's position that multiple nukes on America would trigger this event- its possible, but I wouldn't be as dogmatic about it as the author was.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com