Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
calm before the storm

I know we have talked about this on Ritan...yesterday I noticed it was very quiet in my neighborhood and the animals etc were silent...something noticably different.I was going to post about it but changed my mind.Today my ten year old daughter commented on it too that it was so eerily quiet as we were driving though a neighborhood....it is just sort of a strange feeling like a false sense of peace.The skies are beautiful and it is a nice day but there is this weird feeling in the air.Has anyone noticed?

Re: calm before the storm

Yes, I've noticed. BTW, your posted was on 4:11 PM.

I was noticing this about a week or so ago. There is a little park that I'll take my son to play at after dinner on a nice evening. When we got there, we were the only ones in the whole park. That's just unheard of. The next night we went for ice cream. It's an outdoor ice cream place and on a hot summer evening, there is a mob of people normally there. There was 1 person in line and only two or three people showed up after we got ours. It's been like this for awhile and only getting more so as the days go by. My roads around my house used to have a certain amount of cars you could count on seeing and it's no where near the normal numbers. I can understand in the dead of winter it being like this but not on a warm summer evening. Very strange, indeed.

Maybe the Good Lord is getting people used to staying home so there is minimal impact during the rapture.

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

I have not noticed that in my area of the country. What I have noticed is my dog acting strange again such as starting at closet doors or even walls. This gives me the willies.

Yes , a weird feeling in the air , for sure .
Surreal .....
Age of Grace closing real soon now , Believer . ....
My personal opinion only of course, The Rapture is upon us ...an opportunity that I would have only had in street ministry came to me twice in seven days !
Please pray for Tom and Huck (do not know the boys names so that is what I call them ). They need to make a decision for Christ . They are about 18 years old . THANK YOU !
love : bon

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Bonbell,that is exactly how I would describe it as "surreal"like I am in a dream kind of feeling.Wow,Im glad Im not the only one feeling it.

Will be praying! Yes I have noticed an eerie darkness on the world. Like it feels heavier, darker...clouds seem to be lower too when they come around...ikes I want outta here! I wanna go home to Jesus!

that s what i noticed lately, i felt something up in the air. like uneasy feeling and this morning, before i went to work, the word came in my mind "miltary it is army " and i was wondering what is that means as i believe that it is related with my drem and several people who had dream of army etc. so and also today in my mind when i was thinking, and the other word came in my mind saying it will not be that long that will be happen. so i do believe rapture is right at door.

fm12

Rosesinsept,

His sis,, Morningstar, my sweet sister just alerted me that your observation ties in with the short vision the Lord gave me. Wow!!!!

Yes, there was an eerie quietness, like you could not hear a pin drop in my vision. It was really a strange feeling in the air for sure.. Like you stated a calm before the storm.. Something is up!! I guess we will find out soon..

Jesus come quickly, your beloved bride awaits and yearns to be with you in Eternity...

Bless you,

AngelWings7

Tonight at the Jeremy Camp concert, he made the comment that "the Lord has been preparing us all for what is coming soon." I wish I could have asked him if he thought the Lord's return was as imminent as we think. It was cool to hear him say that :)

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Wow. It's so neat to hear confirmation coming from fellow Christians such Jeremy Camp. The Spirit is truly impressing the truth of Jesus' return to faithful Christians in these last days. Thanks for sharing, Sparkles.

Greetings Church That Faithfully Waits !
Yes , indeed , The Lord is preparing us for what is coming .
The Holy Spirit is warning that with all of this darkness covering The Holy Spirit will soon depart in The Church. Our time of witnessing is almost over , our time of walking with Christ Jesus on this earth is coming to a CLOSE OUT ....we prepare to go to heaven ....even so Come Lord Jesus !
WE LOVE YOU AND WE LONG TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE > bb, in Him

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

There is definitely something going on. I have to share this.
My 15 year old Grandson just got home from Football camp (he was
there 1 wk) He was so excited! He said while at camp he was
sitting outside (Mountains) looking up at the sky, the sun was
setting and the horizon had a beautiful reddish glow and there
were sunbeams shooting out. There were clouds in the sky
but what caught his attention was a cloud formation shaped
like a door and it looked like it was opening. He thought for
sure we were going to be raptured. He said Grandma, I just know
in my heart that it's going to be soon I just can't explain it
but it's close. I told him that the Lord is giving us believers
that are watching signs of His soon return, otherwise why would
we all be having these anticipations, and excitements. Hold onto
your joy everyone, pray for the lost,and pray for Israel.
We will soon be gone and the darkness will fall.
Love you all

Angelwings and Morningstar...wow,that is so incredibly awesome that this was in AngelWings vision!Last night my other little daughter mentioned the eerie silence again.whoa!Something is going on....rapture soon!

Wow guys, I have to say, even before I saw this posted I also noticed a calm before the storm. Normally I hear birds chirping, tree frogs being who they are, and just the hustle and bustle of life... I sat out the other night, it was so quiet, with just a calm wind.... it was actually peaceful. But honestly, I can't wait till Jesus comes, it must be soon. So much suffering here, it's very, very hard dealing with life. So much darkness on the world, it's so hard to find any light anymore.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com