Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To you dear hearts praying over Larry ~~ thank you~

Though the parkinson's is progressing . . his sleep is better ~~ he's stabilizing as is, ~~ his posture is bowed, he has no stamina ~~ and so, through it, I feel sad, my heart still breaks, but then we both remember Billy Graham is going through the same health issue . . and Larry said to me, our Lord doesn't have favorites ~~ and I said, although Jesus didn't cause this, He has for His purposes permitted this~

anyway, I drove us to one of our favorite places to eat today ~~ the Elephant Bar ~~ luv the dessert and the tri-tip steak salad~

ready to go to out to eat

My sweet husband is thinking 'strawberry shortcake~

how beautiful is this ~~ the tangy citrus orange tastes elegant~

Re: To you dear hearts for praying over Larry ~~ thank you~

Glad you both got out for a lunch date and that strawberry shortcake looked amazing. It is hard to be a caretaker but also so hard to be the one who needs help. God Bless both of you!

Blessings to you both, beloved of God! Truly the Lord doesn't play favorites. Even though I am filled with the knowledge that even though I am nothing special, I glory in that the Lord views each of us as something more than special. Truly, the glory of man lasts but for a moment, but when we are clothed with the righteousness of Christ, His glory will keep us throughout eternity! The Lord is good, and His mercy endures forever. Yet how blessed the two of you have been, having each other to share in this life. Praying that the Lord God Almighty will continue to sustain, bless and lift the both of you closer to His heart!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Thank you rieom for your thoughtfulness and understanding ~

I will be prying for your husband and you as well. I loved the sweet pictures and glad you guys are getting out and enjoying life in the midst of all of this. I will continue to pray for you guys. One of my favorite scriptures is Zephaniah 3:17 where it says he sings over us. I pray that comfort and peace are brought to you both as your hearts listen to the songs The Lord is singing over you tonight.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Thank you Sis for these great photos ! I love you both . So glad his sleep is much improved .
How overpowering the GRACE of God is in CHRIST giving the greatest sense of well-being !
Healing comes on Wings from Heaven .
Lord thank you for Your Benefits to Larry and to Donna !
Thank you for Your Blessings !!
bonnie

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Donna, I'm praying for Larry. I love the picture on the swing, what a beautiful place.

That dessert looks like it is made for a king and I'm glad that he got to enjoy it, wow; it looks amazing. Praying sis.

Oh... bless your hearts dear sis...
You are both a blessing to me.. I am so happy that you were able to spend quality time away from home and enjoy each others company over a great lunch date. This is so special to spend quiet time with your significant other.
I love the Picture with Larry.. He is so sweet.. God bless him and what he has to endure on a daily basis.

I was not even aware that Billy Graham had the same illness.. Who would of thought.. They both deserve great glorious crowns of courage in Heaven for the struggles they have had to endure here on earth. Soon, hopefully soon their pain and agony will soon be over and there will be no sickness or disease just pure JOY in the presence of our mighty and precious Lord.

That strawberry shortcake looks scrumptious, that is one of my favorite desserts. I am sure that you both enjoyed eating it. I pray that you will have more ample opportunities to go out together and be blessed in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hugs to both of you for you are an inspiration to all of us here at RITAN and I will continue to hold you both close in prayer.

Love,

AngelWings7

AngelWings 7 , both you and Morningstar , continually pour forth The LOVE of Christ on this forum ....I want you to know how much it is appreciated !
Big Hugs to you !
Sweet sweet spirits !
bb in HIM

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

dearest Tender Reed, Bon-bell, Wg, Rua, and AW7 ~~ reading your kind words feels like a fresh gentle rain right now ~~ blessings back to you, my eternal sibs ~~~oh, I pray we may continue to share with one another spiritual inspiration and support truly in the power of Jesus ~~

cherishing our knowing together that Jesus is our Center and worship, feeling blessed we share with one another how our Lord lifts us up through encouragement and support ~~~ as we continue onward here til we meet in the air~ oh, bless you dear ones!

Oh, dear Donna, I am THRILLED that you and Larry had a chance to get away to a nice resturant...God is so good! He looks good, sis. And I am so happy that Larry is sleeping better. That is my prayer every day.

Much love and hugs to you, sis!

Re: To you dear hearts praying over Larry ~~ thank you~

Oh what a beautiful lunch and dessert! So happy you were both able to enjoy this simple pleasure. Praying for you both. Life is always good with God and His love in it. ♥

thank you, Leenie and TMH for sharing your joy with me ~~~Larry has his ups 'n' downs . . those moments when he can turn his head and talk to me, and stay awake in our truck on the way to the restaurant has been a blessing ~~ at least when we're in the truck and I'm driving, he seems to wake up just in time with this kinda' 'sixth-sense' and can tell when I make a wrong turn ~~ I do that often, and have this 'talent' of going too frequently in the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to be going ~~ I have this 'sense' of continuously aiming the opposite way ~~ each time, Larry seems to have a good moment, waking up, saying, where ya goin' . . ya went too far, or now ya gotta turn around . .

It is good to know,Donna.

What a blessing for the both of you. The Lord is holding you both.

Donna,I hope this doesn't seem out of place but reading this thread and looking at those pictures reminds me of a song.

I thought it fit both you and Larry absolutely perfectly!

Donna-Dear Sister, It makes my heart glad to see these special
moments that you share with Larry. Both of you are on my
daily prayer list. I know it hasn't been easy, but you both
having been tried, will come through like pure Gold. He's
right at the Door Donna It won't be long now Sis. (Love those pics)

he seems to wake up just in time with this kinda' 'sixth-sense' and can tell when I make a wrong turn ~~ I do that often, and have this 'talent' of going too frequently in the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to be going ~~ I have this 'sense' of continuously aiming the opposite way ~~ each time, Larry seems to have a good moment, waking up, saying, where ya goin' . . ya went too far, or now ya gotta turn around

By the way I call this the "JONAH Spirit", I do that all the time
in fact I did it today coming home from some errands. LOL

God Bless you and Larry

Dear Bonbell,

You are so sweet.. Thank you for your thoughtful words. The love that is expressed on this forum is from the Lord who works through us continually. I am just a vessel and it makes me happy and Joyful that the Lord can use his faithful saints as he so chooses.. The Lord is the Boss that I always wanted to work for. LOL....
He offers the best benefits and security for one's life...

Yes, Morningstar, my sweet sis she is very special to me. She is definitely a blessing on this site.
Bonbell, thank you for being such a darling sister in Christ.. You too are on fire for Jesus and it shows in all your posts and comments. God bless you and cannot wait to meet you in Heaven my dear sister...

Hugs your way...
Love,
AngelWings7

BonBell--The Love of Christ knows no bounds He shines through
us all, through your words of encouragement that you give others
your prayers and the lovingkindness that come through in your
comments on this site. AngelWings has a true gift of Dreams
& Visions & Donna has the Gift of encouragement & Praise
they both give us glimpses of heavens with their heavenly
pics. But God has given us all Gifts of the spirit each
unique for that individual. I see these gifts daily when I
read everyone's comments and I think to myself what a
blessed people they all are. Thank you Sis for your kind words
and the spiritual support you always so readily give.
Love you Much Sis!!

Donna, I always, always...every day pray for you and Larry. I know this wonderful Hubby of yours if very precious to you, and you are to me.

Here or not, you are both ALWAYS in my prayers!

This will soon be over and we will all be brand new. No aches or pains, no challenges...young, and in the presence of our Lord!

In the meantime, we will join in prayer, believing always the best for the Treasures God gives us in the form of His beloved people.

Love you Sis!
~DD~

Prayers for both of you Donna. There are such beautiful words on this thread.

Tears

Destiny, MFJF, Daniel ~~ thank you, for your kindness, your prayers ~~ thank you for the inspiration reminding me how our God looks after us ~~ He searches our hearts, and knows when we sit down, stand up, and knows our thoughts . . our Lord encompasses our paths, and He's more than acquainted with our ways ~~ He knows each of our moments uniquely lived out by us,

~~ You all help me feel the consolation of what really matters ~~ turning my attention to things above, while enjoying your words, these trials as God reminds us, are light afflictions compared to the inheritance in Christ ~~ blessed assurance is our gift of God's Grace ~~ Jesus IS coming, we shall be singing at the Alter of our God we adore and exalt any day . .

Donna dear sister I feel like I can share in Larry's suffering with the body pains that I and others go through with the wear and tear of daily work as we all get much older with age!!

I have a swollen knee joint that will go down easily if I just stop working on my feet all day long-I plan to do that now! I am bent over in my back with a funny kink which will be better now that I have slowed down and can do my back exercises-I just need time to heal!

I have been doing so much work lately with lawns and mowing and moving folks and plumbing repairs and all kinda jobs left and right-that is why I have been absent from Rita lately-it isn't because of my best friends in the world-its just that four letter word- W-O-R-K!!

Donna-I am seeing folks around me going through what you are going through and I just think it is the most testing of all human trials-I had my go of it with my father a few years ago and it took much of the zap out of my endurance-but I was restored!!

God is in the business of restoring our worn out bodies of souls--we have more then 9 lives-we have eternal life!!

Donna just dig in your heels and fight the good fight and just put your nose to the grindstone and endure what afflictions there are for both you and I and the others that will add to our weights of glory after our earthly burdens are taken away!!

We haven't much time left in this world to see gloom and doom-our future is so bright and glorious that sunglasses will do no good--I can almost smell the fruits of victory in the garden of heaven!! Can't we all?? I am going for the biggest Watermellon in Paradise Park once our feet hit the the streets of gold!!

I like your 'pick me ups' Scott ~~ so ready, . .let's go!

He's coming for us ~~as promised!

mRiC ~~ thanks for showing the video, sis ~~ it is forever we have ~~ amen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com