Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Knock Knock

Three weeks ago I was sleeping and heard knocking at the front door. I heard the knocking and knew I had to wake up and answer the door. However, once I did wake up, I realized that I would not hear any knocking on the door from my bedroom. Then it hit me what was happening because I had read posts on this board about this topic of others who had heard knocking.

Then about a week later, I was in the bathroom and heard soft knocking on the door, I called out to say I would be out soon. My son and his girlfriend were downstairs where there is a half bathroom. I could not understand why they would come upstairs to use the one I was in.

When I was done, I went down the stairs and told them I was out of the bathroom and asked who had knocked on the door. They looked at each other and then at me like I was really losing it. I wish you could have seen their faces, it was priceless. I finally said well, others on the board I frequent hear knocks too and proceeded back upstairs. I am laughing while relaying this tale but I would of thought I had a screw loose if not for you guys and your testimony about the knocks.

Re: Knock Knock

Hi Rieom,

Your post had me in stitches. It was so funny.. No you are not losing it perhaps the Angels are knocking and making sure you are alert..Lol..

Did you ever read my post awhile ago on RITA NOW, that one day my husband and I were at the dinner table eating, and all of a sudden we heard loudly "COO COO, COO COO... We both looked at each other in amazement and said did you hear that? Wow, I guess the Lord is trying to get our attention that the hour is drawing near... God is so clever on how he does things, I love that about him.

So Rieom, just to reassure you, you do not have a screw loose. You are normal just like me.. LOL...
God is just trying to tell us something...

God Bless,

AngelWings7

Hi Angelwings,

God is trying to tell us something. This morning I found this verse:

Luke 12:35

"Be dressed and ready for service and keep your lamps burning like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and KNOCKS they can immediately open the door for him."

I had been thinking on what this knocking means yesterday and this morning and then to come across this verse today just makes me shake my head in awe.

I have always received verses but never at this rate before in my life. Things seem to be speeding up.

Next, you will hear your name called when no one called to you!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Revelations 3:20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Funny how some things are actually meant to be taken literal when we think it is figurative....LOL

Hopefully, this means we have at least reached Rev 3:20 and is a sign of how close he is coming. I know he is at the door, but I sure wonder how long it's gonna take to open that door.

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Knock, knock, who's there? Jesus! Jesus is Coming!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Victory Chanter - Are you joking or is this for real? Because if you are not joking I must be psychotic. I thought I heard someone calling my name at least twice.

Sparkles - I too wish He would just come and at other times I have survivors guilt without having actually left yet.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com