Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Praise report:Gracie is back!

Praise God! Gracie is home. :~) Thanks for praying.

She must have been hiding behind stuff on our porch.

I think she was hiding. When mom and I went up back we seen her. She had some chicken for Baby Daddy. He is a cat that is outside. Don't worry he is safe from danger because there's no way he will go around Betsy or the others. He even runs and hisses when we show up. We call him Baby Daddy because he has the same hiss,the same growl and very similar looks as Ms. Taylor,the baby in the family [we got her as a kitten she will be with us a year next month]. Anyways,we came up and mom was going to give some chicken to baby daddy. Gracie always came when food was in her reach. She suddenly showed up! Praise God!

Thanks for praying everyone for her. She was hungry and lost weight.

And guess what? I'm no longer depressed. Thank Jesus.

Please do pray the cat killers;Betsy,her husband,Howie and Mike [I found out from mom today that he helps Howie] find Jesus though.

Re: Praise report:Gracie is back!

That is such great news MRIC! "Praise God," Give Gracie lots of pats for me.
The Lord is so faithful just wonderful news Sis Hugs galore. Goodnight.

Oh, MRIC, I am soooo happy for you! Praise God for hearing our prayers, and for helping you with your depression!

God is so good. :)

Yes, will pray about those neighbors. They need the Lord. I will pray for their salvation, and protection of Gracie.

Thank you RitaMay and Lisa.

Amen,God is good. And thanks for praying everyone. And thanks for praying for them,they need Jesus so much.

What a rejoice to hear that your Gracie Cat came back. God is so faithful and will always hear your prayer. God is so good. i am so glad God answered the prayers. He did came through for you. Thank you Jesus For being so faithful to my sister in Christ, my rock in Christ. Thank you for taking care of her cat Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. i am so happy.

fm12

My Rock Is Christ,

Amen, Amen and Amen!!!!
Praise God in the Highest..
Our precious Lord is so faithful and true....
So happy for you my dear sis.
This news made my day, because I love animals and when they hurt I hurt too.
God takes care of all his creation.. God is Good!

Hugs,
Sleep well and get rest tonight okay..
Blessings your way...
AngelWings7

GRACIE SAYS, I AM GOING HOME TO MY MOMMY!

Thank you fm and AW7.

AW7,I had to look at that cat more than once. That cat looks so much like Ms.Kitty.

MY ROCK IS CHRIST,

I know my sweet sis, she resembles your sweet kitty that is why I posted it.
I recalled that pic in my folder and I said to myself I will surprise my dear sister with the picture.
Isn't she sweet? She has a cute button nose and she looks tired and wants to go home to her mommy because she misses her and is hungry too... :)

I am ecstatic that your Gracie came back home.. God bless her little soul for the Lord was watching over her all this time.

THIS PIC LOOKS LIKE YOUR KITTY TOO....

Amen to that. God was watching over her.

lol,thanks for remembering Ms. Kitty.

Best news I've heard all day! Happy to hear your kitty is found. Praise God! ♥

MRIC, I missed this post but did see your wonderful news in Shiloh's thread.

I'm so happy for you that Gracie is home and that she is safe and sound. I have been thanking the Lord tonight that she is back with you. Give her a hug from me!

I’m so happy for you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am glad your cat is back. This calls for a celebration, more chicken for Gracie and some decadent I dessert for you (too bad you do not live near Angelwings or I would say that strawberry shortcake would be perfect). I am happy that God lifted two burdens from you this day.

I just woke up and reading about such good news is a great way to start the day.

One more question, do you pray for God's protection over your animals and the same for this man's family?

I'm happy for you MRiC. Praise God Gracie is safe and found.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

rieom
I am glad your cat is back. This calls for a celebration, more chicken for Gracie and some decadent I dessert for you (too bad you do not live near Angelwings or I would say that strawberry shortcake would be perfect). I am happy that God lifted two burdens from you this day.

I just woke up and reading about such good news is a great way to start the day.

One more question, do you pray for God's protection over your animals and the same for this man's family?

I have faultered in that area.

Praise God!!!!! That is good news

Am sooo happy, Kitten that Gracie is back home & unharmed!!!
I KNOW you're happy!!
Love you!
Patti : )

YAYYYY! Oh, I'm so happy she's back. I prayed she would be protected from those cruel neighbors. Thankyou, Jesus!

"I'z comin' home, Mommy. I had my adbenturez."

Thank you RosesinSept.,Patti and Shiloh.

Shiloh, that cat reminds me a little of Stinky. He's a cat I had when I was younger. He always used to get briars in his tail and I'd pluck them out. He got hit by a car. Atleast he's in Heaven with Jesus.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com