Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I have an urgent prayer

Ritan family,
Just got a text from my husband and he was cursing me and telling me that he is leaving me and my kids.The devil really has a hold on him.Please pray for my safety tonight as he is a very angry person and also for things to be calm in his heart.Pray he would have a sound mind and that the Lord would penetrate his heart.God bless.

Re: I have an urgent prayer

Dear,sister,prayers are being sent up. :hugs:

Oh, Roses, I'm so sorry....prayers are going up for your right now for your protection and God's peace in your heart. [Hugs]

Prayers sent...

please keep praying as he is sending me texts and emails cursing me.I havent done anything at all to him.This is a spiritual attack and please pray for my kids as they are suffering right now.

Precious sister,I'm praying for you, your kids and that the Lord calms him and no one gets hurt.

Dear Rose,
Prayers going up for you and your family for the dear Lord to keep you safe and calm your husband down.
No weapon formed against you my sweet sis shall prosper, for you are a child of the Almighty and He will allow no harm to come your way.. Please keep us posted. I will be praying for your husband as well..

God bless,
AngelWings7

Roses, I am praying for you and your kids, I am praying dear sister.

And yes,when you can,please keep us updated so we know how you and your kids are doing.

It sounds very stressful. I'm sorry you and your family has to go through it. :(

Said a prayer asking God to calm your husband's heart and mind, to protect you all and for peace in your home and lives.

Roses, Am sending prayers to the Lord to send His Angels
to stand guard over you and your children, He will hide
you under the Shadow of His Wings.
The Lord is your Rear Guard!
Love you Sis.

I havent heard from him but it is better if he does not come home in a rage.Dont really know if he is coming back or not.Thank you for your prayers of protection ...I will keep you updated.Hugs to everybody!Please pray for him to be calm.

Praying he stays calm. I'm glad he's atleast not sending hate emails/texts.

I just dont respond to his texts because I know he is in a rage...pray for him.His name is Antonio.

Praying for Antonio.

Thank you for your prayers last night.Update is he came home calm but has not spoken to me and has not gone to work today so maybe he quit his job.I ask for prayer for my husband to have a repentant heart.Also for my emotional and financial needs to be met by Jesus as I am depending on my husband.I felt your prayers over me last night Ritan thank you so much.I am going through a difficult trial so please lift us up today.God bless.

Praying

Thank you all for your prayers.AngelWings I loved the little pic...that is how I felt last night after you all prayed for me.I felt so peaceful but my heart was still aching.I felt a warm touch on my back.Still dont know if husband is leaving but Im praying and fasting for my family.The devil wants to destroy families and I know it is spirtual warfare.Keep praying all my dear brothers and sisters.You all are precious to me. Roses

also thank you Daniel for the beautiful rose....!

Dear Rosesinsept,

So glad that the pic and the prayers of your brothers and sisters in Christ gave you peace and the touching hand you felt most likely was from our precious Lord.

Keep praying without ceasing.. We need to press on despite what we see happening with our physical eyes.
God is behind the scenes and He is our advocate and will make things right for us.

We need to fight harder than ever against the evil schemes of the enemy.
We have been given the authority over the enemy in the name of Jesus and the enemy will flee from your sight.

Take up your Armor and take up your sword of Truth and fight like you have never fought before.

Worship and sing praises to the King out loud and anoint your home. We need to constantly on guard.

I will be keeping you in prayer my dear sis... Do not lose faith God is there right beside you during your trial.

Below I have provided a link with the Armor of God Prayer for you..
Be Blessed...
AngelWings7

ARMOR OF GOD PRAYER
http://christianfencers.webs.com/thearmorofgodprayer.htm
"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Thank you dear sister...!

Praying! Just keep trying to keep him calm and as much is it is hard don't retaliate. Praying God will use this to save him.

Praying

Hope this song helps

Thank you everybody for prayers and video.Hugs to all.

Just one more update:my husband isn't leaving.Basically he quit his job which is stressful for the family.So please pray for him and to find employment right away and for my husband to be able to have the peace of the Holy Spirit in his life.God bless everybody!

Praying,precious sister. :hugs:

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com