Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our King is coming!

I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that we are literally on the last moments of this age. Our King, our Lord, Jesus, the head of the Church, the Bridegroom is poised to come back at any moment. To snatch us away from the evil that is to come to the world. I'm sorry if this thread is a little off the cuff, but I can't help but get overwhelmed by this fact. It fills me with passion and purpose. Wake up, Church, we're about to witness the grand showdown between Good and evil.

Re: Our King is coming!

Sammy, I am ready to leave any time. The only thing I hold on to is the fact the Lord will bring us home when it is His Will. And that is the way I want it, but I am so ready now. Keep watching and praying. See you soon.

Perhaps Today, the thought of the rapture fills me with hope and joy and excitement in every fiber of my being. It is such a great privilege to be living at this point in history where we're seeing all the signs unfold before our very eyes. Can't wait to see you all on the other side!

What a joy to see our blessed hope expressed with such passion
among fellow believers! This is such a much needed encouragement!
Thank you to all who share this same anticipation!

Sammy - I have had that overwhelming feeling as well - an almost unbelievable feeling - not as in I don't believe but as in WOW unbelievable!

I keep toggling between feeling so excited and giddy to feeling the gravity of the awesome event that is about to occur. It is sometimes so hard to grasp in my head because I know even my imaginings are no comparison to what we are about to see and experience.

I sit and wonder what it's going to be like to look up with spiritual eyes and see my King before me. How can our human minds grab ahold of that - we can't. And I feel so undeserving - God's mercy and grace is so far beyond what I can imagine too. How can I express my thankfulness to the King who died for me - it is beyond words.

And it's all about to happen - WOW

NoFearJustFaith, I concur. Keep watching, it will be so overwhelming, I can't wait.

Sammy, I love your message!! I don't think the fact that we are ALL
feeling this excitement and certainty of the Lords Return at
any moment a coincidence. There's is a reason why so many of us
are being spoken to by the Lord in many ways, by dreams, visions
and through His Word. Also giving us an inner spiritual
conviction in our hearts that the Church Age is about to close.
We don't know the day or the hour, but I believe the closer
we get to the Rapture He is will be convicting us more and
more. If God told Noah to enter the Ark 7 days prior to the flood,
and the Angels warned Lot just before judgment fell. We also
are being warned and being prepared for the Rapture and
the coming judgment. There's a reason why we are all excited
and Looking Up, We know it's SOON.
Thank you Sammy for expressing our Deepest Joy
God Bless.

Sammy, I too am in total awe at watching the fulfillment of God's word.

Isaiah 17 and 19 in progress, and watching things ramping up for Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. The idea of the 3rd Temple being built is phenomenal and close to being realized. Everywhere, we hear talk of peace and security. It's more than anyone could imagine. The fact that God in his love told us beforehand of what is to come only reveals His infinite love.

Last night I was watching "Amazing Love" the story of Hosea and Gomer on Netflix.
I was crying, tears of happiness and from being overwhelmed with trying to imagine how much He loves us. My mind cannot fully comprehend. I am left incapable and humble before Him. ♥ What an awesome God we serve!

"Our God Is An Awesome God"

When He rolls up His sleeves
He ain't puttin' on the ritz
(our God is an awesome God)
There is thunder in His footsteps
And lightning in his fist
Well, the Lord wasn't joking
When He kicked 'em out of Eden
It wasn't for no reason that He shed His blood
His return is very close and so you better be believing
that our God is an awesome God

REFRAIN
Our God (ourGod) is an awesome God
He reigns (He reigns) from Heaven above
With wisdom (with wisdom) pow'r and love
Our God is an awesome God

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night
He spoke into darkness and created light
Judgement and wrath he poured out on Sodom
Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross
I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that
our God is an awesome God

REFRAIN 3 times

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Indeed, I believe the Lord is positioning and preparing our hearts for our long awaited home coming. My spirit is weary from the emotional roller coaster, but as patiently as I can, I await some advance word from the Lord. I have and am filled with the full conviction, that the Lord indeed will give His bride a definitive word regarding the Rapture. Until then, I just keep watching & waiting!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com