Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Excessive posting

I just posted two replies. On the last one, I had to minimize it while I took my dog outside. I finished the message and sent it through and got the warning Excessive posting and that I could loose my ability to post. What is going on with this?

Re: Excessive posting

rieom, I get the same warning message.

Basically, I'm looking at this as a temporary site waiting for the new and improved. I haven't posted too many replies because of that warning message.
Someone else may have a better answer, just letting you know you are not alone!

No one here has excessively posted. Just a fluke. Ignore it. Hopefully, it is allowing you to post after an interval.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

That does not look like something I can control. I keep looking at the help page for this issue and don't see it listed. Believe me, we are almost ready to launch the new and improved RITA Now site!

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Estimated Time of Arrival???

within 7 days?

within 4 days?

?

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

It just happened to me. I wonder if we really do loose posting privleges or if it just says that.

Ignore it. It's got something to do with the site's software. If you keep having trouble with it, you can email us at themods@raptureintheairnow.com . In any event, we should be moving to the new site before much longer.

Thank you David

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com