Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Praise report Misty's paw is healed!

Thank you my RitaN family for your prayers. The Lord is faithful and Misty's paw is now healed. She is now walking normally without any sign of a limp.
Here is Misty.

Re: Praise report Misty's paw is healed!

Glad she's doing better!

Dear Rita May,

What great news!!! I am so happy that Misty's paw has been healed by our precious Lord Jesus Christ.
God is so faithful and true and prayer is powerful! I love that pic you posted of Misty she is beautiful!
This news made my day.. I get sad when I hear that one of our dearest pets are not well.
God bless you my dear sis.
Give Misty a kiss for me...

Hugs & Love,
AngelWings7

Thank you dear Angel wings. The picture you posted looks just like my peaches.

Here she is.

Thank you dear Sis so glad to hear your good news about Gracie. She's a lovely looking cat.

RITA MAY,

Oh my goodness, you are so right.. The pic looks just like Peaches.. I love her name by the way, it is so adorable just like her. What a happy family.. God bless you Rita my dear sis for being such a wonderful caretaker of these precious kitty's. I am sure in Heaven, God will have many animals for you to take care of.. You are a natural when it comes to animals like me.

Blessings to you and your kitty's,
AngelWings7

Glad she is doing so well !!
Give her a hug for me !
bb, blessings in Christ The Lord

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thanks Bonnie I will happily pass on your pets and hugs.
Hugs to you too dear Sis.

Angel Wings dear Sis, yes I would love to have lots of animals to care for in heaven. All the pets that have passed on during my life time should hold a small zoo. We can visit each others pets because I'm sure you have a small zoo too.

Love the picture you posted...just like the one of Sammy (he passed away 2 and a half years ago). Here he is.

Oh, Rita May, she's beautiful!! : )

Thanks Patti Day, so are you dear Sis.

Oh, praise the Lord, Rita May. I am so happy for her AND you. Poor baby. I bet she was in so much pain.
What cute pictures you both posted!

Shiloh LOL what cute pictures!! That little one on the laptop is just like Sammy, he loved to lay on my laptop I think its because it's nice and warm.
Hope you and hubby are doing OK praying for you both Sis. Lots of Hugs.

Hi Rita May,
My dear sis,, What a beautiful picture of Sammy.. I just love his coloring and his eyes look green..
How precious is he and you will be meeting him again soon in Heaven...

We are going to have a beautiful animal planet and pet zoo in Heaven and that includes Shiloh and Annelis too..

Shiloh, those pics are so lovely, I enjoyed looking at them, they are so precious too...

God bless you my dear sisters,
love and Hugs,

READY FOR THE RAPTURE, KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com