Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Dream On March 15, 2011

Inspired By: The Holy Spirit
Written By: AngelWings7

Introduction:
Dear Brothers and sisters, as you can see this dream was awhile back, but the Lord has prompted me that now is the proper time to share this dream with you..The Lord wanted me to stress to you today, that whatever the future holds do not be afraid, for the Lord is with thee and will protect you from all harm.

Deuteronomy 31:6
New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

Dream:
I dreamt that I was alone laying down on my bed in my bedroom and I felt a tremor from an Earthquake. The Pictures on the wall of my room were shaking as well as my bed. Suddenly, I began to sit up on my bed and held on tight to the headboard and began to pray and call out the name of "Jesus". As I was doing this, behind me, I could hear the Devil laughing. I immediately, shut the Devil up by telling him that I am a child of the most High God and that I was not afraid, because I follow "Jesus my Lord and Savior."

Immediately, after I said this, I began to stare at my window which is a foot away from my bed, and through the blinds a large whole opened from the center of the window and three "White Doves of Peace" began to fly into my room. At this point in the dream, I felt an indescribable peace that surpasses all understanding. End of Dream…... I was not afraid of what is to come because God is always with me.

Philippians 4:7
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

DOVES OF PEACE...

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU….

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: My Dream On March 15, 2011

Angel wings this has confirmed for me something I heard while in the midst of a dream a few mornings ago. "9.6" earthquake. I thought my earthquake alert had gone off that's how vivid it was but realized in the morning that it was a word while sleeping. I am expecting something soon the feeling of darkness seems be thick in the air. I am so weary I have no energy for anything, but Jesus knows this that's why I am already sensing some of that peace. Can't wait to go home. Hugs to my brothers and sisters of ritan.

Hi Utopia Ready,
My sweet sister, it is nice to hear from you.. We missed you and your posts..
I am not surprised you received a word from the Lord regarding an earthquake... Something is up and like you said
the air is very thick and there is so much darkness in the air. I too can feel it and I have also been very fatigued and tired as I fight the enemy off with my health issues.. I too have no energy and yearn so much to be with the Lord. What is great about the mighty Lord we serve, He gives us warnings about what is to come so that we will be alert and He will keep us safe under his wings..
Jesus has a special way of giving us that needed peace during the storm and we will be home soon..

God bless you,
Hugs back to you....
AngelWings7

This was wonderful! So encouraging as I have been feeling the heavy darkness...it has been so cloudy and we have had down pours...the clouds are WAY different now than I ever remember :S I long to go home and am tired as well. Not sure if its from my kids tiring me out or I just long and think about my home in heaven that every task here seems so exhausting. :(

I think we could be less or around a month away...time will tell for sure! Just a feeling...Thanks angelwings and great to see you posting again Utopia Ready :)

Blessings,
BelovedOneInChrist

Beloved One In Christ,

Hi dear sis, I agree with you that this month hopefully the Lord will take us home. So many signs and warnings
tell us that the time is near. I pray that the Lord will give you strength and give you more energy. Many in the Body of Christ are tired and weary, but we are at the finish line.

God bless you,
Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

I wonder what would be left on earth after a quake of this magnitude? Imagine the chaos. Those who are left behind have to be aware that the rapture did happen. I for one am leaving notes on this possibility and I am sure others are also. I do not want any mistake about what happened to all the Christians.

Hi Rieom,

That is a wonderful idea to leave notes behind and any other materials you can find on the Rapture for those left behind. The last thing we need is for them to think that we were kidnapped by aliens.. Which is a lie from the enemy.
They need to know the real truth of where we went up in Heaven to be with our King of King and Lord of Lord's "JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!!!!!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Beloved One In Christ and AngelWings7 thank you for the kind words to me. It has been a very busy summer for me. The Lord is so good! I feel that the final phase is just around the corner. I am ready to serve in any way possible when the end starts. I wonder AngelWings if this dream perhaps is also a part of your vision on 04/17/13? A world wide earthquake perhaps? One that will get everyones attention.

Hi Utopia Ready,
Nice to hear from you again. So glad things are going well for you this summer.
Regarding your question, the answer is yes, My dreams have coincided with the same message of a great earthquake, cataclysmic proportions.. There was much destruction and desolation in what I saw in the dream.

Up to now, Jesus has been trying to wake people up, but people seem to still be asleep and ignore the warnings that he has given. I pray for this nation and the world to repent...for the Lord has had Enough of the sinfulness and wickedness that abounds.

Jesus is coming soon....

Thank you so much for sharing this AngelWings7 . Blessings tonite in HIM .
(( I wonder after reading many of Tim Snodgrass's Visions if your dream is CONFIRMATION of what he was telling of in the year 2002....the EQ on the New Madrid Faultline shown to him by The Lord over the United States.))
Yes, PSALM 91 ....we are in The Lord , Under His Wings , Always Protected in Him !
Is there any safer place than in the center of God's Will ?
The Rapture soon ...
bb, w. Love

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Dearest Bonbell,
Hi sis, I need to check out that vision that you mentioned from Tim Snodgrass.. Do you have a copy of his vision or the link to it by any chance? If not do not worry, I will try to locate it and read his thoughts and the vision that the Lord gave him.

Yes, Psalm 91 is so powerful, so is Psalm 46 and 23.... I have been holding on to the promises of these beautiful Psalms. God knows we to draw his strength from these Psalms during these last days..

God bless you Bonbell and thank you again for such a powerful post with a great message to the Body of Christ and to those that do not have Jesus in their hearts.

AngelWings7

THE LION OF JUDAH IS COMING!!!!

Utopia ready
Angel wings this has confirmed for me something I heard while in the midst of a dream a few mornings ago. "9.6" earthquake. I thought my earthquake alert had gone off that's how vivid it was but realized in the morning that it was a word while sleeping.

Those numbers curiously match September 6, which is the day the last trump will be blown during Yom Teruah [Feast of Trumpets] this year.

Those numbers are also the sum of 33, either adding together or multiplying... It also happens to be 11 years and 360 days since 911, so it will have numerological significance to those who practice the occult. 36 represents '666' [the sum of all numbers between 1 to 36 = 666] and the beast controls 10 kingdoms 36x10 360. 360 also represents a circle or sun or zodiac.

I see a deception being laid out with this for those who are blinded, but i guess we'll see soon.

Zophim314,

Thank you for the great input and insight. I too believe there is no coincidences. The warning that Utopia Ready received and the dream I had awhile back regarding a dream of total destruction is evidently going to happen.
There is no coincidence either with the formula you figured out regarding the 9.6 in Utopia's dream.
Your description about the numbers and the meaning behind it explains a lot. There is definitely deception in the air with our Leaders and our eyes on Israel..

I pray that the Lord come quickly for his beloved bride...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com