Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords

See article about this, apparently this surveilance issue is getting really really ridiculous and doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon, gee, wonder what they're planning to do (fecious tone).

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/

Re: Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords

If it wasn't for our Beloved Hope I would be beside myself. This is so wrong. The country is going downhill in a hand basket at a rapid rate! I'm feeling quite helpless about all of it.

My prayer is that the Lord doesn't tarry much longer.

Goldenknight,

This is sickening news. It is getting worse by the days with their conniving schemes and treacherous plans.
I pray that we are out of here soon, it is just getting too ugly..
Jesus, please come quickly...

Goldenknight, I have gone ahead and tried to format your link I hope it shows up correctly now.. We will see....

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/

This did not surprise me, I expected it. There is no such thing as privacy anymore and it is questionable how long we will have privacy even in our own homes.

Knowing it's coming and hearing it's happening is two quite different things!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Things are happening at a faster pace each day. How much longer O Lord before You bring us home. Soon I pray, even today.

Welcome to the "police state". Hey, can you guys come and visit me at the FEMA Camp in my area? I'll be in the section where people speak out against the government.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com