<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What role will current worlld leaders play after rapture?

We have many new world leaders right down to the Pope. Most are prominent in the news for all the wrong reasons. The Pope is followed by about 40 of the world's leaders, on Twitter, which includes the Israeli government, prime minister and minister of foreign affairs and the president of Lebanon.

In addition, many of his followers are leaders or top foreign ministers from former Soviet state The leaders from Africa and Latin America follow him also. The pope is also followed by Czech Prince Karel Schwarzenberg. He is one of very few VIP European papal followers. So it makes me wonder if he will be one of the 10 after the rapture.

What other men do you feel evil enough to be a figurehead at that point in history. How about women? None seem powerful enough at this point for me but it is plausible.

Re: What role will current worlld leaders play after rapture?

Ooh, good question... Who's gonna make up the ten???

Is it going to be Politicians and Royalty??
Is it going to be Bankers and Illuminati??
Or could it be Spiritual leaders??

I'll have to mull on that one...

Asking people to name the top ten most evil leaders doesn't seem to be a very productive exercise. Besides there being a lot more than ten, no one knows which people will survive or who might take their place. There are always folks behind the scenes that can come from nowhere, or at least the general public isn't aware of them.

In general, without listing names, a lot of people on the world stage happen to be egomaniacs who don't like sharing the spotlight with anyone. If they are going to cooperate, they would be motivated more by fear and self-delusion.

Hmm..I think there's no way of telling how things will fall into place. There may be prominent leaders at this time who will be part of the AC's inner circle. Some may still be in the lower positions but are poised to rise up the ranks in due time. Anything can happen, and I think even the enemy doesn't know who his final players are gonna be. It is only when we and the Spirit are taken out of the way that satan can mobilize his troops.

David R, I agree with you and I think our resources would be better spent focusing on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Let's spend our final hours praising and glorifying Jesus.

Amen Perhaps Today

Especially when Yeshua is so near!

Be all blessed of YHWH!

Daniel

This is a topic I have been thinking about with concern as I pray for the world leaders first for salvation and then for wisdom in making decisions and for the citizens of that country. Many are new to leadership roles and I feel there has to be a reason for this. In my eyes, this is not a coincidence. Although I remember reading about what countries could possibly have a representative present after the rapture (which I understand is very difficult to say), then perhaps we could target that country or individual for intense prayer.

I have a lot of time on my hands and want to pray effectively where the need is the greatest.

I, in no way, meant this as frivolous but feel an urgency to help as I can. I probably did not communicate effectively from my end where I was going with this and how seriously I take it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com