Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bible End Times vs. Quran End Times

I got an urge to study a bit on the Quran yesterday and was flabbergasted at the similarities in their end times "signs."

The Quran states that there will be TWO signs that occur before the "day of judgment." These are: the sun will rise from the West, and the Daabba (beast) will emerge from the people of Duha (Doha, Qatar).

I found it amusing that some think that the 6th seal is speaking about a pole shift. Now this wouldn't turn us upside down (from my little understanding of science) but would just reverse the magnetic fields (or something along that line). So we would not actually know it happened per se, but if you pointed a compass in the North, it would read South, and East would read West. So this lines up with the Quran stating that the sun would rise from the east. It also talks about a beast that rises up. This is NOT the AC, they have a different term for that. So I'm thinking this is when the False Prophet rises. If this is true, then we know where he makes his debut OR what nationality he comes from.

What I found MOST interesting, is that the Muslims claim that at THIS point (the sun rising in the West and the Daabba rising) there will be NO more salvation. If you were NOT a believer than, you are "****ed" for lack of a better word. Kinda sounds like our rapture in a sense that "the door closes" though we all know that salvation is still possible. I wonder if they are going to preach this so that the lost will feel like there is NO hope of salvation and will accept the mark under the false belief that they could never be saved.

Anyway, I found this very interesting. I also thought it was interesting that even the Muslims are looking daily for their end times sign. So apparently Satan has his mock bible that tells us the lost of the signs of the days of judgment (just with his twisted concepts). So glad I believe in the one true God and know what the REAL Bible says :)

Edit: Oh and I totally forgot to mention that the new King of Qatar who took reign on 6/25/13 is ONLY 33 years old, and his father was tutored by some self proclaimed Islamic "Scholar" who is extremely controversial and apparently some Muslims are against this guy but the Muslim Brotherhood love him (he is 85 years old). That doesn't mean anything, though, just food for thought.

Re: Bible End Times vs. Quran End Times

Thanks for sharing this, I found it very interesting. It seems like the same old fight good against evil.

Whoa....just so you all know, the blocked out word was NOT a cuss word. It makes it look like I said something really bad. I used the word that is opposite of saved...:/

I thought it was a cuss word....

Well, that's interesting, Sparkie. Thanks for posting.
LOL @ you thought that was a cuss word, rioem. I did too at first glance.

Oh my gosh....Im so embarrassed! I wonder how many people read that and now think I posted a cuss word! I need a hole to hide in!!!

Wow, I'm actually thinking of going to Qatar this year as I heard there are many HR jobs there and it has more freedom than Saudi. I might just reconsider my options. lol

Keep in mind though that the Quran is not grounded in truth. It is possibly satan's best guess of how the end times will play out based on his interpretation of the Bible.

wow that was pretty interesting.
I was eyes wide at the bleeper lol

How sad is it that I read it as the cuss word but didn't bat an eye? It's becoming too mainstream to cuss in conversation that I'm almost numb to it now. Gack!

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com