Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray;headache

I really need your prayers. It feels like I'm about to get a headache. I don't usually get headaches but when I do they get really bad. I don't want to seem like I'm whining I just know when a headache will hit me soon... They can get so bad it makes me feel like I need to cry.

Re: Please pray;headache

Your blessings Lord we pray and ask. Praying Lord that you eliminate this headache right now Lord, all to your glory. Thanking you for your goodness!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Thank you TR.

My head feels like it has pressure than it goes away and than it comes back. And the pressure may also feel like it's in my eyes but go away only to come back later. I don't usually have these problems.

I think I'm going to bed early tonight. Thank you for your prayers.

After this post I'm logging off and getting ready for bed soon. Please pray I think I have the headache now.

praying for you hope u feel betetr

praying for you hope u feel better

I used to get headaches all the time when i was younger, then later on in my late 30's. Sometimes certain things can trigger headaches, like stress, bright sunshine, or heat/dehydration. If it is hot and sunny where you are, make sure you wear a hat and/or sunglasses, and definitely makes sure you drink lots and lots of water. If water is too bland, drink weak tea with no sugar.

Leave the rest up to Yeshua...

It's 9:00am, hope your headache went away and you had a good night's sleep!
Patti : )

i have same problem with headache, if i didnt drink that much water then i will get headache so easily so i must drink alot of water to prevent that. I usually get headache alot of time especially with migraine, I hate it. but i learned that I must drink alot of water that will prevent it. that s what happen i had it last night it hurts alot. but i slept and woke up i felt much better

fm12

Thank you RosesinSept.,Zophium,Patti and fm. Thanks for praying my headache is gone.

And fm maybe that was it. Maybe it's because I haven't been drinking as much water.

I feel like I'm a liar. :( I said I would go to bed soon but got distracted and stayed on longer than I thought I would. Ok,that felt good to get that off of my chest. Honestly I've always had sleeping problems. It'd be easy to sleep at the wrong times but hard to sleep when I was suppose to. I was probably the only Kindergarener who could never sleep during nap nap time [I think I only did once,twice at the most]. It was just too hard to just lay on my towel and sleep. Junior high and high school was different though,especially 7th or 8th period. The teacher would talk and talk and talk. I'd look at the paper but my eyes would slowly shut. Don't let some of them see you sleep though. If caught you'd get in trouble like the boy in 8th period english,6th grade. The teacher I think slammed a book or something on his desk. That kid was so scared! I think they should have nap nap time for the older students,too. I've been out of high school since May 2011 but I still remember there'd be trouble with some of the teachers if they caught you sleeping.

Dear Sis,
I just saw your post now that you were not feeling well.. I will keep you in my prayers for the headaches to go away in Jesus' name. You probably need rest, you have been under much stress lately..
Prayers going up!!!
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Dear My Rock is Christ:

I know how you feel. I have gotten horrible migraines where the pain is so much you can't stand noise or light, you get nauseated, and even your eyeballs hurt. I will pray for healing for you right now.

Thank you AW7 and Lisa for your prayers. Thankfully I don't have a headache right now. :)

My Rock is Christ
Thankfully I don't have a headache right now. :)

Praise the Lord!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com