Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Would anyone be able to please pray some serious healing prayers for me

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Im in desperate need of prayer and was hoping that someone would be able to pay for me.

I am really suffering with terrible back pain amongst other things from my health condition but my back pain is bothering me the most. So much so that the pain makes me feel nauseous.

My pain meds dont seem to do much lately and I havn't had a good sleep in a VERY long time. I'm currently trying to find a chair to sit in that doesnt make my pain worse. I was given one of those older people chairs that help lift you out but it made my back worse because it was too plush.
We just bought another chair today and upon getting it home and sitting in it for 30 minutes I had to tell hubby that it was painful to use it :(

Hubby has just brought in one of the outdoor setting chairs for me to sit on, it seems a bit better but hardly relaxing **sigh**

Im really struggling emotionally with all this pain and deterioration. Im currently being assessed to go on the disability pension at 29. I cried through my entire assessment interview because I had to really come face to face with all the things that I can no longer do because of my condition.

I really need to get a handle on this emotionally and get the pain under control. I can deal with my limbs dislocating with certain things because I can do things differently or take it easy but I cant take this constant back pain and exhaustion from lack of sleep.

Sorry for the big whinge.. I hope someone is able to pray for me.

Bless you all.
X x

Re: Would anyone be able to please pray some serious healing prayers for me

Praying for you dear Stepola! I'm so sorry for you having to go through this. Praying for a reversal of this condition and healing to take place and for your peace! God is all powerful, I pray for his healing waters to flow through you.

I am praying for you, too, Stepola. I can tell you are in terrible pain from your words. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this horrific ordeal. I will be thinking of you, interceding for you, and praying the Lord takes us outta here fast!! (That'll take care of your pain once and for all!!! : )

Stepola, oh dear one, I will be keeping you in my prayers. Back pain can be so discouraging when you can't get relief or any sleep! Exhausting!

When I hurt my back some while back I found sitting in my computer chair worked best. It was comfy, but not too cushy. It was trying to go to bed and sleep that was killer. I ended up on the couch many nights trying to find a position that would work. I know what you are going through!

Praying for your healing and relief from pain. ♥

Praying for you dear sister

Daniel

Praying for you too Stepola that our Lord will touch you and heal your pain. In Jesus name Amen

I'm praying here too for you Stepola.

Praying Stepola, hugs ...so sorry about this .
Thank you Father that before we call you answer . Thank you that Stepola is your very own child and we know you have her very best at heart. Thank you for complete healing for her, as Your Word says YOU are The Source for all healing of body , mind and spirit . We give you glory Lord for the work YOU are doing on her behalf because you love her . We love her too . In JESUS THE SON , we pray and give thanks , bonnie

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Sorry for the big whinge.. I hope someone is able to pray for me.

It's perfectly ok,sister. :hugs: You can tell us whatever you need to inorder to help get it off of your chest.

Praying for you.

Dear Stepola,

I am praying for you my dear sis...
I am so sorry you are experiencing and undergoing so much physical pain.
Our Lord is faithful and we are in agreement in prayer that He deliver you
out of this pain and restore your health completely..
In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

Dear sis, I will keep you on my prayer list.. Everything will work out for you, you will see.

Lay your burdens at the Cross and God will answer your prayers with your petitions of Praise and Thanksgiving..

Please keep us posted on your progress... god bless you and the family...

Hugs,
AngelWings7

Stepola praying for you dear sister. There is power in agreement and I agree with RitaN's for your complete healing, and that the Lord would do a quick work for you.

I claim Isaiah 53:5 for you Sis.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was on him; and with his stripes we are healed."

I feel for you, I have had the same back pains that bring on nausea and it is not fun - I am agreeing in prayer with all of the wonderful healing prayers already spoken on this thread- in Jesus mighty name! Amen!

Oh, Stepola, my heart goes out to you. I've had back problems all my life, but not as bad as you just described. I am going to pray for you right now, dear sister.

I claim Psalm 103:2-4 for you:

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies

[Hugs]

Good morning brothers and sisters!!

Well THANKS to all of your prayers I had a much better sleep last night!!!!
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Please do keep me in your prayers if you remember :)

Love to you all and see you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

OH, sweet sis! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. It makes my stomach upset just to think about the pain. I promise to keep your needs in my prayers, honey.

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:11)

I need to remember that verse too, Stepola. Especially for those I know and love who are suffering in great pain.
Love you, sis.

Thanks sis for keeping me in your prayers :) love the verse and the pics. Beautiful garden, can you come and make my garden look like that???? :) :)

I can't imagine being able to make a garden so beautiful!
Stepola, Sis, I'm glad you're feeling better!

Praying for you and for relief.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com