Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ISON & Hanukkah

Do you think there is anything in that ISON reaches its perihelion with Sun on the first day of hanukkah? Same day as thanksgiving too :) and it will be my very first thanksgiving during my first (and probably only) trip to America.

I was just thinking that it was intersting how it was the same day as hanukkah :)

Re: ISON & Hanukkah

What a Thanksgiving Day that would be!! : )

Stepola, I think it could be nothing, or it could be EVERYTHING! 2yrs ago there was a lot of buzz concerning comet Elenin aligning on Rosh Hashanna& perihelion on 9/11- that was a bust- but ISON prior to the tetrads- this could be different I think...

actually, I shouldn't call Elenin a bust- to the secular world it was- but to those of us watching I think it was like the "exit 1 mile" sign on the highway- it wasn't the exit, but a sign telling us its very close.

Remnant, very well said.

actually, I shouldn't call Elenin a bust- to the secular world it was- but to those of us watching I think it was like the "exit 1 mile" sign on the highway- it wasn't the exit, but a sign telling us its very close.

Remnant, these have been my thoughts for a while about Elenin.

Perhaps Today& Heidi - I am glad you feel the same, this should be further confirmation to us, that we are of one accord! :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com