Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Soros Activist Involved In Writing Obamacare

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/soros-funded-activist-i-helped-write-obamacare/

Suspicions confirmed on who has been involved in pushing Obamacare on to American citizens. No wonder we don't like it. This revelation reveals much!

See links. Also note two cartoons. One is Obama pointing to the mess in Washington and the other is Pelosi on the 4th of July celebrating "Dependence". There's about 10 political cartoons you'll enjoy there.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rules-waived-for-1814/high-pay-obamacare-bureaucrats/

Hiring authorization granted a day of passage for top-salary administrators. Many employees have been hired at $100,000 and more a year. They were hired quickly in order to bypass normal channels by DHHS.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Soros Activist Involved In Writing Obamacare

Yes , it would be Soros activists . George Soros one of the most liberal of liberals . The " WISE MEN " as they are called by the CFR , some of the worst enemies America has ever had . They can't take her down fast enough .
Thrown to the dogs , America is .
Soon , if The Lord tarries , we will see America become a Third World country losing all power, freedoms , money and capitalism for the sake of a " new kind of communism" that SOROS and his co-horts planned long ago . Never asking the American people what they desire ...a strong Constitution and to be left alone with it, in our freedoms .
This is what gives me headaches. The richest of the rich want America to fall down , fail .
Evil men are taking over everywhere.
Rapture soon Church .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Just read on Trunews.com , ...62% of the doctors of America are going to QUIT in light of OBAMACARE's takeover . That means how many unmanned hospitals in this country ? Doctors with brains do not want to work under O. I think the number will be higher , I think 75% will retire from medicine .

I read this , too, Bonnie. I wouldn't want to work like these Drs. when this happens. They have invested hugely in their education and have a right to expect payment compensating for their education. They have a right to run their practices and to have an established practice of patients they know.

As a patient I want my Dr. who knows me and my conditions. We have relationship and trust of one another. Gov't Drs will be so limited even in what they can do. I need my Dr.who knows what I want & has been there all along . I don't want some stranger in some other part of town. Accidents are going to happen through treatment by those who don't know us giving meds we can't handle or making choices we'd never want. I can see the malpractice suits lining up now!

We really will need to learn to pray more like Jesus to heal people. It's faith building time in America. Time to practice up. This period in history is going to demand this level of faith again.

I couldn't agree more Bonnie and VC. Soros is one of the most evil men I have ever seen. Ever seen him in any interviews? He's the one who's behinnd all the protests. He hires these protesters, hates America, yet lives here. Go figure.

We really do need to study up on faith healings and prayer. This take over of healthcare and with the government knowing your health issues --which is none of their business is truly frightning. They have the right to deny treatment needed even. I never in my wildest imagination ever dreamed up such a scenario as this in the future when thinking of the end times. There's just this evil stench surrounding this whole mess. Losing our Drs. means only incompetents will remain. Why would they even want to work under such circumstances? Either from a sense of huge decency or one of the corrupt and wicked not caring at all. They shouldn't have to account for how much time they spend with a patient. That's the Dr's own business. Running a factory in the health care business means mistakes major time. Lives will be impacted seriously.

Medicare patients will be refused and medicaid I don't even want to think about. People that are uninsureable think this is an answer but it isn't. Wait until they are refused appointments by qualified Drs. Or drop like flies because of the factory process. This is just destroying quality healthcare for all.

I keep praying for a last minute reprieve where this mess can be stopped before being implemented. The clock is running down fast though. It really is a trainwreck headed our way. That's not an exaggeration.

Hey, I'm with you all the way on that, VC. It's nobody's business. So much for the HIPPA law, right? Why does the government want to know peoples health issues? I'm sure you know that was rhetorical question but that means they control your health services too. They can deny anyone. So, what does that mean? "Well this person is worth it but that person isn't."

I remember someone posted on this site (before the new one) some pictures and a doctor put a sign in his window that said, "If you support Obamacare, don't come here."...or something to that effect. There was also an article he wrote that they posted along with it.

It certainly shows how little influence even the upper middleclass has in this country ...you only have a say if you have BILLIONS of DOLLARS .
Most doctors are from the upper middleclass, maybe have millions but not billions unless they are independently wealthy from an inheritance .
Even our doctors cannot choose "Out" of this government scam .
The wicked men of this world see America as an OPPORTUNITY to take all the power they want and make us pay for it .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com