<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this anticipation I feel of the closeness of the hour, false? "DO NOT LOSE HEART".

For those of us who the Lord has shown His soon coming, "DO NOT LOSE HEART".
The last two days brought a sadness in my heart, for the two (sisters)
that have always shared in the excitement of His Coming, I can no longer
share this as I have been told they no longer want to hear about the
signs. They are now more focused on the day to day fiery trials than they are
on Him, and yet they still look for His return but not with the anticipation
and Joy as in the past, and I can understand that for many of us have been
there, but up until 2 months ago the Lord quickened my heart
that He is right at the door and is about to come for His Bride.
Like TXTHOM posted on another thread.

I know many Christians who have thought the Lord was coming in years past and when He didn't come then they decided not to watch closely anymore. And yet they long for the day when He returns. They just don't watch for it as actively as some of us (okay, all of us if you're reading this).

I had started to doubt what the Lord had shown me about his soon return.
Am I getting to excited only to have my hopes dashed down again? Although
this excitement is different, a more calm assurance and certainty that I
have never experienced before. Is this anticipation I feel of the closeness
of the hour, false? So I questioned the Lord in prayer with a heavy
heart to confirm what He had shown to me in His word about His soon
return: He took me to Psalm 27:4-6 & 13-14 these are the verses
that stood out amongst the others.
Psalm 27:4-6

4) One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
5) For in the "time of trouble" (Tribulation Hour?)
He shall "hide me in His pavilion"; (Rapture?)
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

6) And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

Psalm 27:13-14

13)I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
14)Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

So, the Lord re-confirmed in my spirit that the hour is indeed
near, and for us NOT to Lose Heart or be Discouraged!!
I may not be able to share the Joy and Excitement with my two sisters
as I had in the past, but the Lord replaced the two, with my Son and
my Grandson, who are now excited and anticipating His return as never
before. I also thank the Lord for all of you here at RITAN who are
experiencing the Return of the Lord with anticipation & Joy, and in
whom I can share this Love of "His Soon near Return".

1 Timothy 4:8
"Finally there is laid up for me the Crown of righteousness,
which the Lord the righteous Judge will give to me "on that Day"
and not to me only but also to ALL who have loved His appearing.

Re: Is this anticipation I feel of the closeness of the hour, false? "DO NOT LOSE HEART".

Thank you for the encouragement Morningstar, I feel the same- over many years since the mid-90s I have watched, then dozed back off- but I have been intensely watching for over 2yrs now- something is different, we are wide awake now for a reason...

Re: Is this anticipation I feel of the closeness of the hour, false? "DO NOT LOSE HEART".

The watch is different now . We are at the very end of it . There is a CALM before the storm hits . I look backwards to the CHRISTCHURCH SIGN beginning in 2010 December . It , to me , was the greatest sign geologically of this century that Jesus is coming for His Church . I wrote this down in my Bible Journal " never has there been such a sign as Christchurch with it's 5,500 + earthquakes ...the next time the earth will shake at the event of The Rapture of the Church !
bless you today Watchers for HIM ...bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Hi my dear sister Morningstar,

I am in agreement with you and I have felt this closeness of our Lord near as you have..
We need to have blind faith and believe that our dear Lord is near.. It is not by accident or chance
that he has given us these signs that He is at the door. I like you, do believe wholeheartedly that
the Lord is very near. He would not place that in my heart if it were not true.. Thank you for the
beautiful Psalms that you posted my sweet sister they are another confirmation of what we the
Body of Christ has been expressing. I will earnestly wait for the Lord along side of you my sweet sis,
for I know the words that the Lord has ministered to you heart and soul are true and God's word never
returns void. Please do not hold back and express everything that the Lord has told you to share.

I am longing and yearning with anticipation that my Lord is coming very soon and I will not waiver.
I will continue to occupy and watch until He comes in the clouds for his beloved Bride.
That is why the Lord says for us to be watchful, awake and alert, to be wise virgins for we do not know
the day or the hour of his return but we do know the season and the season is NOW!!!

Love you sis,
Hugs your way...
AngelWings7

Remnant Navi, Sweet Sis:

something is different, we are wide awake now for a reason

This is what I am feeling also, this time it is different. The fact that
Satan is trying to put doubts in our minds should be proof that he
knows his time is short right? Thank God the Lord keeps lifting us up
and our Joy is not extinguished.
God Bless Sis.

Bonnie,Sweet watchfull friend..I totally agree with you, like most
of us are saying, this time it's different and the reference you
make about Christchurch is indeed a great sign of the closeness
of His coming. Thank you for watching with me and sharing your
thoughts, how refreshing to our spirits.
Love you Sis.

Thank you Sister MorningStar

Daniel

My Angel Sister;

That is why the Lord says for us to be watchful, awake and alert, to be wise virgins for we do not know
the day or the hour of his return but we do know the season and the season is NOW!!!

I know that what the Lord has given you in your Dreams/Visions
are true! And I am so encouraged by them. I was a little disheartened
with my sisters and sad that I could no longer share what the Lord
has been placing in my heart, which caused me to have a little doubt
(just for 1 day) before I took it to the Lord. Thank you for your
encouraging words my Dear Sis, and that you are right by my side
as we Watch & Wait with anticipation for His return.
Love You Much!!!

Dear sis Morningstar,
The Lord just gave me this bible verse to share with you and others that might be weary..

Isaiah 40:5
New King James Version (NKJV)
5 The glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

The Message (MSG)
3-5 Thunder in the desert!
“Prepare for God’s arrival!
Make the road straight and smooth,
a highway fit for our God.
Fill in the valleys,
level off the hills,
Smooth out the ruts,
clear out the rocks.
Then God’s bright glory will shine
and everyone will see it.
Yes. Just as God has said.”

Dear Sis,
You said:

I was a little disheartened
with my sisters and sad that I could no longer share what the Lord
has been placing in my heart, which caused me to have a little doubt
(just for 1 day) before I took it to the Lord.

The enemy is placing doubt in some of us for he knows his time is very short
and would love the Body of Christ to be confused and doubt God's words, signs
and warnings.

The enemy would love to get us off track and not focused on what
is really going to take place "The Rapture".

Hence, the enemy tries and wants to keep us occupied on other things that have nothing to do with the Rapture.

The enemy enjoys bringing upon doubt and confusion to our minds.

I know, because this has happened to me in the past, when the
enemy has told me in my ear that the Rapture is not going to happen..
I immediately, respond to the enemy that He is a LIAR and God's word is TRUE and never returns void..

When these lies of the enemy begin to attack your mind this is the verse of Scripture that
I hold on to....

Philippians 4:8
New King James Version (NKJV)
Meditate on These Things
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Philippians 4:8
The Message (MSG)
8-9 Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.

Dear Morningstar,
You can count me in, too, if I'm old enough, Lol (to RITAN).
I would like to share what has been happening to me that is a new thing.
Yes, I am always watching & searching, but lately. . .

I am putting my house up for sale because my husband passed away, my 24-year-old daughter is doing what is typical of a twenty-something, experiencing her "freedom" (I just mean she lives & works in a big city that is about an hour away from me & doesn't have time for "mom" right now, and my 30-year-old daughter is married, has a family, and is a teacher in another state.) So, my grandchildren are in another state, and I am wanted there to be part of their lives. Both of my parents are gone, I'm retired, so I have no reason to stay here. There is A LOT to do. My house goes on the market Monday. I am trying to do as I would do as if the Lord told me a certain date and I had plenty of time. But I don't feel that way. I feel He could be calling us any moment. In fact my dogs started barking late last night and I thought I heard the sound of a shofar, so I jumped out of bed, ran to the window andpushed it up so I could hear - there was nothing, but I wish you could have seen how fast I jumped out of that bed!

Here's the new part, I will be thinking of things I have to get done and the thought will just be there that No, I don't have to do that. Jesus will be here before then. I AM NOT PUTTING THAT THOUGHT THERE. I, myself, don't think that way. To me, everything must be completed perfectly before I'm at ease. Do you see what I'm saying? The Lord has made that a part of my ordinary thought processes to help prepare me for what is to come. I can't express how big a deal this is for me. I hope it helps someone 'cause I sure took the long way around to tell it. (Sorry about that!)

But there IS a sureness about it. He WILL be calling us Home soon.

i want to share with you guys, in couples of weeks ago, i was thinking about the comments that aw7 or shilol or donna, i cant remember who did had a vision about me going up into the rapture. and i was looking for that message in other rita just before the rita was down. and i couldnt find it. anyways i started to doubt about this and i was kind of unsure about rapture, like will i be in rapture etc? for last few days now until now i read this and i am so glad that you brought this attention to me so thank you for that. as i really need this message. thank you. as that thinking it was from Satan and i started to doubt it but when i read this. so help me not to lose my heart. as i need to hold on to Him tightly. as i couldnt find the comments in other rita. so hope that i can find it. anyone remember of this. as i tried to look through this. thank you

fm12

Dear Sister,
I am with you.I believe He is at the door also.Today,I prayed and asked for the Lord to confirm to me a few things because I am going through alot of trials at home and I wanted to know His will concerning my life.If I should just be still and not worry because He is coming so soon or if I should make some future plans and changes in my life.Well,one sign the Lord would always show me of his soon coming is a cardinal bird.I would see them everytime I asked for a confirmation.
I looked out my window and no cardinals to be seen...so I went to the mall with my girls.When we got there my oldest daughter said"hey look Mom your favorite!"
and she handed me a little plaque with a cardinal on it that said"Faith"on it.
I felt this was confirmation of my prayer today.She could have picked up anything in the store but she handed me the cardinal.
So the Lord is letting me know He is coming....so I am one sister in Christ that is standing with you.

God recently impressed upon me to study Hosea. I don't believe it was coincidence.

Hosea 6:2: "After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight."

2 Peter 3:8: "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

When did the Lord revive Israel? in 1948, just about 2,000 years after they were scattered. After two days, He will revive us. That's done and fulfilled.

IN THE THIRD DAY, He will raise us up. Not AFTER the third day, like Hosea said about the two days, but IN the third day He will raise Israel up to live in His sight. That's the Millennial Kingdom, folks.

Israel's coming up on their 70th birthday in 2018. God works through 70 year chunks in the Bible. I've wondered if 70 years of prosperity is all God will give them, and the AoD, middle of the Trib, is in 2018? Once their false peace is gone, the last 3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation will begin.

Which means (counting backward), the Trib would start mid-2014. Which means (counting backward), the Rapture is beforehand...

Now, I'm not saying God WILL give Israel 70 years of prosperity before He allows the AoD, but the way things are going, I can't see the world holding on much longer. Something's got to give.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

I really think the tribulation starts next year so I feel we could be raptured anytime from now until Springtime 2014...but I am thinking Rosh Hoshanna(the feast of Trumpets)this year before Sept 6,2013....

AngelWings, Sweet Sis..This verse means so much to me.

The Message (MSG)
3-5 Thunder in the desert!
“Prepare for God’s arrival!

Make the road straight and smooth,
a highway fit for our God.
Fill in the valleys,
level off the hills,
Smooth out the ruts,
clear out the rocks.
Then God’s bright glory will shine
and everyone will see it.

Yes. Just as God has said. ”You see, I live in the Desert,
and last night as I was seeking the Lord
for confirmation, a big storm rolled in. There was Thunder & Lightning
and a downpour of rain. This is not unusual in itself, but
this verse brought that to mind. Also not a mere coincidence
but this scripture (Isaiah 40:3-5) was quoted by Luke 3:4-6 in
reference to "John the Baptist in preaching repentance for
the Kingdom of God is at hand." This was for His first coming.
Now, again the Lords is showing us (Watchers) the closeness of
His coming for the Bride first, and for the Second Coming for
the Day of the Lord is at hand. We all are praying for the Lost
to repent because the Lord is about the Close the Door. So in a way
we are all like a type of "John the Baptist" in a way, because we
as watchers are warning and praying that the Lord is coming soon.
I hope you all can see the correlation here.
Thank you so much for the confirmation, Love You Sis

If we've only got a year left, or a few months at best, we should be praying and praying hard for God to use us in any way He sees fit and leave this world in a blaze of His glory!

Seriously, more wisdom, Lord, more love, more compassion, more grace, more truth, more power, more hunger, more of You, more, more, MORE! We need to work while it's still DAY, because night is coming, when no one can work. The legacy we leave behind will become the foundation of the faith of the Tribulation Saints.

Let's not leave them wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked!

Praise the Lord!

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Patty Day, Dear gentle Sis: I agree 100% with what you are saying. I go about
my business each day, but don't feel the urgency for long term
planning. Thank you for your encouragement, you are most certainly
counted in the watch club (and I am alot older than you)
I hope our next move will be the Rapture of us all! Amen Sis.

FunkyMom12; Sweet Sis, Satan will bring in doubt whenever he can.
But we do discern where it's coming from as you have done, which
just brings us holding tighter to the Lord who will uphold us.
God Bless you, and keep holding onto Him.

RosesinSept, Oh Sis, I know you have been going through some
rough times lately, been praying for you and your family.
But I have to say how much I admire your steadfastness
in Christ even though you fear at times (we always fear the unknown)
you continue to hold onto Jesus. That's encouragement Sis, and
I thank you for that. God Love you Sis!

Becka (Our Bible Teacher): I just loved the scripture
the Lord impressed on you. I agree with what you said about
Israel for I believe that too. Of course we don't know the day
or the hour, but considering the time frame you laid out, and
also with all that's happening in the world, your absolutely
right "somethings got to give".
Thank you so much for sharing these thoughts.
God Bless you.

I have personally experienced how the anticipation for the rapture is being used by the Spirit for sanctification. Never in my life have I experienced such deep conviction from God for my sins and my past failings. God is showing me that I need to live to what I have already attained as a new creation through the renewing of my mind and character. The church of Philadelphia is told by Jesus to hold on to its crowns so that we will be "pillars in the temple of God" in time.

Morningstar, I feel the hour is close. One reason for me, is never before have I felt as thankful for the saving grace of God with such an intensity.
That He loved me enough after all my sins to bring me to an awareness of the times we live in, that I might be ready, with oil in my lamp. He loved me enough to remove the scales from my eyes in time to see the signs. I live to hear the trumpet and His voice saying "Come Up Here". Hang on. He is coming very very soon.

Sammy, Our pastor, in his sermon last week, said we are to do what we already know to do in the Lord. Just keep on doing what we've already learned to do. Your post resonated with my spirit when I read it.

Morningstar: I agree. Watching is hard, but the benefits are a contrite spirit and asking God to create a clean heart in me. I am more aware of my sinfulness and yet more aware of His grace to me. I long to see His face to thank Him for what He has done and is doing in my life. I long for Him, to touch Him, or even just to be in His physical presence.

This is a beautiful thread. We are all looking so forward to being with Him.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Sammy, TakeMeHome & Rhonda...Blessed are those who watch and Love his
appearing. I think I can safely say just reading your comments, that
instead of our anticipation lessening, that it's getting
stronger and stronger as each day passes. Everything is going
at breakneck speed. And I agree with you all, the Lord is
refining us and preparing us for our REAL home.
Anxiously Waiting!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com