Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dream of pleading the blood of Jesus, heaven and a sand dollar

Hey this is Wise gal. I dreamed my husband and I were getting on a roller coaster. We boarded the ride and got strapped in. There was a couple that also got on but there was a problem with her seat. The man with her was trying to get her secured but the ride began. There was terror on their faces and all of us on the ride began to plead the blood of Jesus over this girl. Even my husband was praying in this way in the dream, while in waking life he is a spiritual man but a quiet one at that and does not usually pray out loud in front of people. I realized the seriousness of this situation and decided to get out of my seat although the ride was still going but it seemed, as we were all praying, gravity was somehow suspended and no one fell out. Another lady also got out of her seat and I followed after her going towards the girl that we were praying for, when suddenly we were in what I will call another dimension, or heaven. I am not sure what to call it. Everything was alive and green, bright and vibrant and we were all safe. Now my prayers in Jesus name turned to singing praises in Jesus name and I sang way more beautifully than I really can. I loved the sound. Then I look above me and I see a sand dollar floating above my head and I reach out to touch it. It was beautiful and I continued praising.

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: Dream of pleading the blood of Jesus, heaven and a sand dollar

Could it symbolize the danger of people not being strapped in the right belief system? And you and the others risked yourselves to help her just like there's risk in preaching the gospel.

Forgive me, I don't know what else it could mean.

There are so many who are feeling as if life has become a roller coaster ride. It's becoming increasingly hazardous and not so much entertaining. I'm glad your concern for the well-being of your fellow passengers extends to your dreams. You realize that there is security to be found only in Christ. Don't be afraid of what you think is "supposed" to happen; He is Lord over all things.

We can all be thankful the ride will soon be over, as we find ourselves in a place of joy and wonder.

Cool dream you had there!

I think you both have touched on part of what it could mean. I was also thinking about them not be strapped in a spiritual sense.
I have heard that there is spiritual significance in the sand dollar but not sure what it could mean in the context of my dream. I always love how there is no fear in my dreams. This was definitely one of the cooler dreams I have had. Thanks guys

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Wish I could interpret for you wisegal but it seems you have it covered pretty well. I never heard of a sand dollar before so I looked it up.
Very interesting...wonder if anyone can interpret it being in your dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uwOURjneWQ
Fair Use for informational or educational purposes

I looked around on the net for some possible meanings for sand dollars in dreams. While I don't put much stock in generalized interpretations, the overall view was that they represent luck (blessings?), prosperity, and talents. All those would be consistent with being in heaven. On a physical level, seeing a sand dollar above your head might suggest we're going to a place where things don't behave as we're accustomed to seeing.

I'm not suggesting heaven has flying sand dollars, only that the dream is saying we'll experience a totally new reality with different rules. And maybe since you have to reach up to the sand dollar, it might mean this new realm is above our heads. Just some random thoughts.

Wise Gal,

I loved your dream and the interpretation that David R. gave us.
Wow... I cannot wait to experience all the beautiful wonders and surprises the dear Lord has waiting for us.
Thank you so much for sharing such an encouraging and uplifting dream for the Body of Christ.

God bless you,

I posted on AngelWings7's post yesterday about a dream or vision & wished I hadn't.
I can't believe I'm gonna do it again!
I watched the video Rita May posted. Did you?
The thing that stood out to me was that the beautiful white sand dollar we see is dead.
(Sounds like me yesterday, huh, David, Lol) (All the girl talked about was showing the difference between an alive sand dollar & a dead sand dollar in how they looked. I thought the live one was ugly. It was black & slimy looking. We all know how beautiful the white ones are!)
What is it that is inside it if you break a white one open? I'm thinking a small cross and little birds that represent doves. I'll have to "Google" it.
Anyway, after yesterday, I'm not drawing any conclusions. I'm just telling you what I saw on the video.
What, if any, effect would you say that has on your dream?
With Love,
Patti Day : )

I looked it up. There are 5 little individual pieces that resemble the shape of a dove. They are called "The Five Doves of Peace".

Thank you all for your replies. I did watch the video along with reading another article on sand dollars which pointed out the Easter lily being represented on one side along with the poinsettia on the other. There are holes representing the holes made in our savior's body at the crucifixion along with 5 doves that, upon breaking a dead sand dollar are visible. If you google spiritual significance of the sand dollar you will see quite a few articles. I am not sure about all of it but do find it interesting. I was thinking, after reading and watching the video, that one of the things mentioned in the article; the holes, flowers and doves, are not visible until the sand dollar has died, possible correlating with us dying to this world and life and self. Once we have lost our life we gain it, our true identity in Christ. Thanks again guys. No matter what it was a peaceful dream. I can only hope and pray I will be that brave and unafraid to pray that way in real life, being bold for my Lord.

This is really interesting! Lately I have been thinking about how I feel I am in line for "the ride" and we are just about to board. So close that we can see the ride right in front of us. This was a thought that entered my mind. No vision or dream. Very interesting though that your dream corresponded quite nicely! Thanks for the encouragement :)

I loved the other things you learned about the spiritual significance of the sand dollar. I will look that up as well. Thank you.
(I am very self-conscious and have very low self esteem which I am trying to face & defeat. I hope I didn't say anything in my post that angered you in any way. If I did, I apologize.)

Patti Day, you did not upset me in any way. Actually I always find your contributions insightful and heartfelt. As a matter of fact, if I am browsing the site and I see something you have commented on, I always click to see what you have said. I too had low self esteem, and sometimes the enemy tries to remind me of those days before Christ set me free from caring what others think. It takes a lot of prayer to overcome but it can happen. You must fill your heart and mind with the truth of what God says about you, he formed you in your mother's womb, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, he has plans to prosper you and not to harm you, he knows every hair on your head, and planned for you. You are a daughter of the most high. He made the most beautiful creation in mountains, oceans, rivers and streams, planets, stars and sun and called it all good. Well He said the same thing when he created you. He loves you with an everlasting love that does not change. Father, I pray in the name of Jesus, that you will allow Patty to see herself through your eyes and heart. Give her a glimpse into the all encompassing love that you have for her. Please Jesus silence the lies of the enemy that tell her she is anything less than your beloved and your bride. Fill her with a love that will leave no room in her for anything that is contrary to that love and the promises you have made to her. In Jesus name.

I want to add that I seriously wish I could give you a great big hug right now.. I pray you would feel loved...

Thank you so much!

Amen WiseGal I second what you said to Patti Day. We love you here Patti and
don't you forget it!

I was amazed by what you found out about whats inside the sand dollar Patti, 5 doves! Wow. The interpretation from Wise Gal about our dying to this life was exactly what came to my mind, when I read what you had to say Pattie. This thread has been very interesting, to say the least!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com