Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Christmas in July?

Well when I went to the Mall today and saw the Salvation army out collecting money for Christmas and they were blaring out Christmas music.I had read a posting somewhere about a guy hearing Christmas music in summer and wondering if the Lord was trying to tell us something.I have always felt like Christmas for me was a time when the Holy Spirit is so strong.I can actually feel a little bit of Heaven at Christmas.I guess I have always felt like Christmas was a just a little fraction of what Heaven must be like....anyhow,is this another sign of His coming?Is this going to be our last Christmas here?or will we be in Heaven this year?Any thoughts?

Re: Christmas in July?

I walked out of my house yesterday morning to go to work and smelled Christmas trees. It was so strong in the air. I thought it was strange. I stand and wait in hopeful anticipation that he is making the final preparations for our departure.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

wow that is amazing!I have to say that is my favorite scent ever...

I've had two George Strait Christmas songs in my head today. It's "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" and "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing".

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not!

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

Rosesinsept,

That idea of Christmas coming soon for us sounds great to me!
In this month of July, with all the signs and wonders the Lord has given us is a time to celebrate like if it was Christmas because we feel his nearness..
I too love the smell of Pine, it is such a refreshing scent..
You see Rose, the confirmations you are getting from your brothers and sisters here... That is a good sign from the
Lord..

God bless you,

AngelWings7

KM you are not alone on singing Christmas songs. l was singing them for about a week and a half and could not stop. One of the songs was O Come All Ye Faithful.

Oh boy, I woke up a week or so ago with that song in my head "O come all ye faithful" I feel we can go home at any moment. We live in very exciting times and are so blessed to be chosen as watchers.

This is my absolute favorite rendition of "Oh Come All Ye Faithful".

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com