Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Visit Israel with Google maps

Ok, maybe I just have too much time on my hands, but wanted to share I just spent the last hour visiting parts of Israel using Google maps.

Although, its not "real" time, I tooled around and saw the Sea of Galilee, Great view of the Mediterranean sea, in Eilat saw the Red Sea. Then drove around some neighborhoods in Bethlehem and Nazareth, walked the city streets of Jerusalem, the Temple Mount, Western wall and even went to Petra in Jordan.

Sadly, it's not like really being there, but you get the idea of what it's like. I would love to go there, but I doubt in my lifetime.

Re: Visit Israel with Google maps

I was there Takemehome here's a couple of pictures.

The tomb of Jesus.

Rita May those are AWESOME pictures! thank you for sharing. How long were you there? It must have been wonderful. Imagine walking where Jesus and the prophets walked.

Oh how I would love to go, but I do believe it's not in God's will for me. But with the internet I get to see so many great photos and feel blessed. ♥

Just an FYI TakeMeHome: Pastor Paul Begley is taking another group there (if we don't go home first). I can't remember when it is, but you could look on his site, www.pastorpaulbegleybibleprophecy.com
He has talked about the trip they made recently and has videos in his archives you can go back and watch. You should just check it out to see if it is right for you. You may be going after all! : )

Take Me Home, Ahhh, my kindred Sis...but we WILL go and it will
supersede any trip anyone has ever made, because we will be
with the ONE who will rule with the rod of iron, the ONE
who walked those same streets 2000 years ago carrying the Cross of Calvary.
And some say (which I believe) He will still bear the
nail marks which He suffered for all our Sins. He will be
our guide TMH and we will reign with Him for 1000 years.
I can hardly wait to see Our Savior.
Praise God!

I was there for 10 days TMH. It was a wonderful time, the garden of gethsemane was one of my favorite spots. Just imagining Jesus praying there and the disciples falling asleep; it was surreal. I do hope you get to go there if it's the desire of your heart the Lord will make a way for you. Unless of course we are out of here before you get a chance. That is of course much better.

Patty Day: Thanks for the tip on Pastor Begley. I doubt something I can do right now but I will keep that in mind for future and check out the link.

Morningstar: I can. not. wait. for. that. day. It is soon upon us. Imagine seeing our Lord and having Him close to guide us FOREVER! Oh happy day. How will we stand the JOY of it!

RitaMay..the Garden of Gethsemane would most likely be a favorite for me too.
I would also like to take a short boat trip on Sea of Galilee where our Lord walked on the water. And, Yes! the rapture would be better!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com