<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
look @ the surrounding nations NOW in place for Ezekiel 38 ~~ Russia's their supplier~

Exactly how God's Word said it would be for the end times to begin~

EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS
The darkness on the earth is thick . . even in our own country, where's the boundaries? . . .

Egypt appears to be on the brink of civil war, and they're favoring Russia and Putin . . will there be a war against Israel as it is obvious Iran and Syria become more than obstinate daily ~~

Who's stopping Iran's building of nuclear weapons ~~

Syria is slaughtering Christians ~ is Damascus in position to be ruined? the evil seems unabated, ~~~ and through it all, we cry out as God's Remnant to our God having hold of us . . even so, come Lord Jesus! . . our God is still in control…

Re: look @ the surrounding nations NOW in place for Ezekiel 38 ~~ Russia's their supplier~

It's amazing how everything is falling into place..coming together. How can we think it will be much longer? We are so very close now. Rapture at any time...We will hear the trump and see Him in the clouds. Our Beloved, coming to snatch us outa here.

♥♥♥

Re: look @ the surrounding nations NOW in place for Ezekiel 38 ~~ Russia's their supplier~

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. Ezekiel 38:7

One of the meanings of that last phrase is one who is in a leadership position over others, someone who is "calling the shots." That would definitely include a supplier of arms. Russia is acting to prevent the West from taking action against those nations under its shelter.

The nations God tells us that form this coalition against Israel is in place ~

will Ezekiel 38 happen after the rapture? I believe it will ~~ Israel will be at ease believing the ac has finally 'guaranteed' her safety and protection; hence they'll relax til the ac goes into the Jewish Temple (built the first 3&1/2 years of the Tribulation . . Jesus' fury will come up before Him, and Israel will be saved . . . the very place our Lord has announced He will reign as King and Lord~

"And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken. . "

I think the real reason for all of the weapons supplying in the Middle-East by Russia really only done for the purpose of Russia to keep up to their dirty tricks of thinking they need to be a superpower and be superior to the U.S. honestly did the cold war ever end no Russia just shifted their target to keep their war/military hunger to the Middle-East think about it what better way to make your enemies mad than to supply their opposition with supplies to cause war. Honestly Russia has no business supplying middle-east countries with weapons but then you could say the same about the U.S. it really seems to be a game of cat and mouse and the two superpowers are fighting each other through proxy countries. I am on the U.S.'s side as they are trying to stop the fighting for the most part but Russia is just adding fuel to the flames. Is Russia, Iran, Syria, (add more here) the new axis of evil?

and they want the resources ISRAEL has . The "hook in the jaw" !
We live in exciting times .
Glory , Christ is coming !
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

yep, now that the 'land of milk and honey' has 'discovered' oil ~~ look out for the hook as prophesied by our Great God~ He said it, that's it!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com