<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unless he repents, he will get what he wants.

http://now.msn.com/archbishop-desmond-tutu-would-pick-hell-over-an-anti-gay-heaven
Archbishop Tutu would pick hell over an anti-gay heaven

Fair use for discussion and educational purposes~

Re: Unless he repents, he will get what he wants.

He obviously has no conception of hell, where it says in Mark 9:43 that "the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched." We need to pray for his salvation. I can't conceive a child of God saying such a thing. He doesn't seem to know God's character, His Word, or His love for humanity.

It continues to amaze me how the majority of mankind can say the words so whimsically "Heaven" and "Hell", mocking Christ's description ~

Hard to believe a Christian would say that. I agree, Heaven and Hell ARE very real. And I don't believe there will be gays in Heaven. Anyone saved through Christ and repenting of their sins will go to Heaven and in glorified bodies everything will change. That sin won't exist and it will be a dead subject. Why would Tutu even make such a statement?

Matthew 22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Evidently he doesn't believe in a heaven or a hell, so he can
easily make this statement. What I'd like know is
what is he ARCHBISHOP of what????? Another example of
man donning the cloth and worshiping man instead of the
Creator.

Calling the statement ridiculous is an understatement. God is the One who has created us, and He alone is the righteous Judge. There will be all manner of redeemed sinners in heaven, who have been delivered from their former conditions. Praise God for His mercy! But to tell God what should be acceptable in His sight is madness. He is attempting to accuse Bible believers of being unloving for not encouraging sinners to continue in their sin. It is not unloving to tell them the blood of Christ cleanses us from all unrighteousness and we can be free.

God does not have "phobias," or fears; He is the Creator.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie. Revelation 22:15

If the Bishop wants to put his word up against that of God, I know which one I have to believe.

David R, very well said. Thank You for sharing your wisdom.

I can't believe he's still alive. Man! He was old when I was born. He's sort of like Castro.

Someone shared that piece of "news" last night on Facebook with a supporting "Go, Desmond!", followed by another article on something about the Pope, that one with a blasphemous "Jesus Christ must be rolling in His grave" remark. Even one of the comments of this last one was "Didn't He 'scram' to be with 'the other one'?".

The Lord is above all these remarks, nothing they say or do will ever take away His glory, and that's probably why He just lets them say and do what they please for now. But it hurts to see them say that. I didn't reply to them because I don't like getting into arguments and to be honest, it would take more than a Facebook discussion to convert these people. It's that serious.

He went as far as to say that this issue is on the same level as apartheid. Wow.

I've been wondering lately about the nature of apostasy in the end times. What if we're going to see it culminate to a one-world religion before we get caught up? I hope we won't be here to witness it.

~~ how much longer will our Lord permit false doctrine coming against the Purity of our Holy God, and His True Word ~~

amen sis, I said the same thing on another post here yesterday- be careful what you wish for Desmond Tutu! repent while there is precious little time!

Desmond is a retired Anglican archbishop. Who apparently didn't read his Bible, or at the least didn't pay attention to those parts that didn't fit his preconceived notions very well.

As far as I can tell, there will be no homosexuals in heaven. Likewise no heterosexuals. We don't take our reproducing falling flesh with us when we go. Desmond's statements are foolishness on so many levels.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

"they" just will not read The Bible and live by it's counsel .
How rebellious mankind is . No fear of God Almighty at all .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Bonbell says it all!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com