Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Answered Prayer

Good news, a family member has been saved. My sister has been working with this family member for about two years. It just so happened that when I was talking with this family member, God readied her heart to receive salvation. I was shaking all over I was so excited but it did not last long. My mind kept going to those not saved, my loved ones and all of yours.

On the other board, there was a prayer chain started that many of us agreed to pray at different time slots. I had volunteered to pray and my family member was on this chain for salvation.

My hope is that this is only the beginning of answered prayer for all the people on this list for salvation.

Re: Answered Prayer

Rieom, that is AWESOME!! : )

Wonderful news. Can't wait to meet them.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Praise God!

Heaven is rejoicing :)

Rita is rejoicing. How we have longed to hear such news of our loved ones. May this be the beginning ,servant ,as you state. May more be coming into the fold.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

HI RIEOM,

That is wonderful news that she accepted the wonderful gift of Salvation and she will definitely be joining us in the Rapture.

God bless,

AngelWings7

wonderful news to hear!

Every time I think about this I cannot help but smile. We all feel that the time is short. I also cannot stop thinking that we will see many more, hopefully our loved ones, saved.

Great news, Rieom! Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing.

WONDERFUL!!!

Do you mind me asking what was this person's turning point? (still working on my daughter and looking for anything that might be helpful)

Thank you for sharing this good news. It's good to have GOOD NEWS these days! Praise the Lord!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

I could not tell you the turning point. As I stated above, it has been a two year process. My twin has been talking with her, giving her books to read, etc. I just happened to be talking to her and told her I would see her in heaven. She said she did not think she would go to heaven. She is a good person and has no major sins that I am aware of. I just sensed it was the time and was lucky enough to be able to lead her through. On the other hand, I told my son about the salvation prayer a few months ago but he has not expressed interest and actually tunes me out. I will prayer for your family.

AMEN!

Daniel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com