<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is This a Signal For a New Dispensation? Something "big" just might be happening this coming week

Something "big" just might be happening this coming week in
regards to the "Peace Talks" with Abbas & Netanyahu!

Rapture Ready
Is This a Signal For a New Dispensation?

By Gene Lawley
Full Article:

It was a strange question the disciples asked Jesus, just before He ascended into heaven—strange for its topic and strange for it being the very last question they had on their minds, even though Jesus had been with them for forty days following His resurrection. Luke records the question, and the Lord’s answer in Acts 1.6-9:

“Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, ‘Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?’ And He said to them, ‘It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.’ Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.”

Now, we know that God has restored the nation of Israel, as of May 14, 1948, and it appears to have introduced the countdown to a succeeding era that will be launched with the Rapture. I have seen prophecy watchers link that response of Jesus to, “No man can know the day or the hour of the coming of the Son of Man” but it is not related to the same question.

While their nationalistic fervor was strong, like the Tea Party patriots of today’s America, it was more so with the very present Roman occupation of their land. I submit that the question Jesus really answered was, “What is to come next, Lord?” For that is what He told them. And this was the introduction of a new dispensation, the era of grace and the “taking from the Gentiles a people for His name” (Acts 15:14).

One other time in the Bible is the phrase, the times and seasons, in the sense of a changing scenario of God’s plan for mankind. Paul wrote to the Thessalonians in his first letter, describing the particulars of the coming Rapture of believers and follows that with this, in that same context: “But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you” (1 Thessalonians 5:1, emphasis mine) The next verse clearly marks the end of an era—this present one!

Paul writes, in verse 2: “For you know perfectly that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night…” Silently, without announcement it will happen. A thief does not appear on your block at midnight and yell, “Here I am, folks!” The way it seems to read is that non-believers will not even know what is happening, except that some of their associates have suddenly disappeared, leaving their physical belongings intact, just like Jesus did in the tomb!

As a matter of fact, Jesus gives us the scenario in Luke 17:26-31:

“And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man. They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise, as it was also in the days of Lot. They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brim-stone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed. In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back.”

Unexpectedly—while people are eating lunch or dinner; in the middle of a wedding ceremony.

Perhaps a car salesman is just closing a sale on a new model just out. Suddenly one member or more of the activity will disappear, and as the next verse, verse 3, says, “For when they say, ‘Peace and safety!’ then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.”

This “peace issue” has to do with Israel—watch Israel.

Some very timely and interesting headlines have appeared in Rapture Ready News over the past few days:

Silvan Shalom: Peace talks to resume next week in Washington Week of July 29)
Majority of Israelis would back a peace deal, poll finds
Kerry says Israel, Palestinians laid groundwork for new peace talks

Kerry obtains Israeli, Palestinian consent to negotiate interim accord, without borders issue

U.S. Guarantees Israel’s Pre-1967 Borders Will Be Basis for Renewed Talks with Palestine, Officials Say
'Secret Obama plan' forfeits Temple Mount to Palestinians
Israel to free Palestinian prisoners over Kerry talks
EU officially publishes settlement guidelines despite Israeli objections
Obama Urges Netanyahu to Resume Peace Talks

These are hyper-linked to the main articles referenced in Rapture Ready News. You can check them out. There are various dates from July 20 and forward, the latest one dated is July 25, which is listed first above because it sets the next week for peace talks to be renewed. Note the subtle duplicity of intent evident even in the headlines.

For years we have had the idea impressed upon believers that as “Pre-Trib” adherents we would not see the Antichrist or know him. It now comes to mind that the one who is to “confirm a covenant with many” will have to be on hand to do it. Who is now available and prepared to execute that document? Or, will the Rapture occur, sudden destruction disrupt worldwide activities, and one rises out of the rubble to take charge and establish the peace accord? Or, will a confrontation between Israel and its regional enemies erupt and the providence of God for His people, the Israelites, brings victory for them, with the resulting cry, “Peace and safety,” that sets off the “sudden destruction” described in 1Thessalonians 5:3?

Converging events of end-time significance—political, social, financial, geophysical, religious and moral—are pointed to this peace process, as the headlines and related Scriptures indicate. The strong admonition to be ready and watching for the Lord is very timely.
http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lawley28.html

Fair Use for Discussion & Educational Purposes.

Re: Is This a Signal For a New Dispensation? Something "big" just might be happening this coming w

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing!

I don't know if this will be the peace agreement, maybe there's still some unfinished business first. But one thing is certain, people nowadays are getting more and more sure of themselves in their atheism or corrupt views. Every time I see a Christian sharing something, especially if it relates to the end times, they are either regarded as crazy or there are three or four people throwing insults at them and so forth.

All we can do is pray that the Lord will take them out of the quick sand they're in and into salvation.

I for one am incredibly thankful that the Lord opened my eyes, or I would probably be in the same situation as them. God bless!

Re: Is This a Signal For a New Dispensation? Something "big" just might be happening this coming w

Brother John: No, this is not THE Peace Treaty I agree, but this is
building the foundation of the Final Peace covenant which will signal the
start of the tribulation. The fact that this Peace issue is
strongly in the forefront especially at this time, with the ME
in turmoil and Israel's enemies ready to pounce on her, is signaling
the close of this church age with God's focus back on Israel
and her redemption. What is the time frame between the Rapture
and the signing of the Final Covenant between the AC & Israel
only God knows, we won't be here to see it. But, our time here
is short, it won't be long John we will soon see Our Lord
coming in the clouds!!
Thanks for you input
God Bless.

Morningstar, I agree. Our time here is short and it is very exciting to be a watcher now. See you in the air soon.

I also agree with Morningstar; there have been all sorts of attempts to craft a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. While that is not insignificant, remember that Daniel 9:27 does not even mention a "peace agreement." What it does talk about is the (presumed) restoration and ceasing of Jewish sacrifices on the Temple Mount. So whatever "confirming the covenant" involves, that has to be a key ingredient. There is already talk about the disposition of that property, yet there could be a few steps remaining. We can't tell how long it would take before the final agreement happens.

DR:

What it does talk about is the (presumed) restoration and ceasing of Jewish sacrifices on the Temple Mount. So whatever "confirming the covenant" involves, that has to be a key ingredient

Couldn't agree more DR, the curious fact noted is the link
on the article referencing "Secret Obama plan to forfeit Temple Mount
to the Palestinians".. very, very curious.

I'm of the opinion if they give the Temple Mount (or part of it) back to the Jews to rebuild their own temple, they'll agree to any darn thing that's on the table. Can you imagine? The check-mate on the board is the Temple Mount. Offer them that, and the Trib is right around the corner.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Ok, I gotta ask. Is this peace meeting in Washington something that could set off another natural disaster in the United States? Since it involves breaking up Israel in some form.

Perhaps Today, Yes I believe so, that is my opinion, I believe there
is a definite correlation between Israel (Jerusalem) and any nation
that tries to pressure Israel into dividing the land. There are issues
that are going to be discussed at this meeting in Washington that we
are not privy to and won't know what they are until after they meet
and even then we might not know all of what they discuss. This is
going to be very interesting and something to keep an eye on.

Well, if the Lord wills, I will definitely be watching.

Good article. Thanks for posting it, Morningstar. What I get excited about is that we se everything falling into place as far as nations aligning themselves with other nations. Five years ago, I would have been wondering how some, like Russia could align themselves with Iran and Syria and would have thought, "Not in my lifetime. Why would Russia want anything to do with the mid-east?" (even though I knew it would happen). But now, prophecy is being fulfilled at breakneck speed. The stage is set.

Definitely worth watching, but I agree that this is not THE treaty. I cannot fathom any treaty occurring now that would allow for the rebuilding of the Temple. But I can easily imagine (or remember) a violent response to a "failure" of Israel to comply with world opinion in giving the palestinians anything they can think of to ask, followed by Psalm 83 and our removal, then a treaty which allows the rebuilding of the Temple. This could easily be a triggering event, so worth watching.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

So, Tx Thom, regarding what has been stated, does that mean very strong indication of Rapture next week? (I'm sorry, it's hard for me to understand.)

Until Thom weighs in, here are some of my thoughts:

The rapture is an event that doesn't have any signs before it. We are seeing signs that indicate the Tribulation is approaching. The problem is that we don't know how long before the start of the Trib the rapture occurs. So the rapture could happen at any moment. The way I see it is that some other events are likely to come before the Trib begins, however. That period of time begins with a 7 year agreement; what is going on now is likely setting the stage for further events.

I agree with everyone who said that the covenant in Daniel 9 has something to do with the temple, because in the following sentence the passage speaks of the AC desecrating it. We're just seeing the early stages towards its fulfillment.

I still think that there will be wars before the treaty.

Patti Day, I am in no way speaking for TXThom but I think what he is saying is that other things come first before the real deal is signed. The Psalm 83 battle and maybe Isaiah 17:1. Both could happen simultaneously. Psalm 83 could take only a matter of days or a couple of weeks at most. Even Israel has stated that. The church can still be here for those. After that, God's full focus is back on Israel and there is no reason or purpose for the church to remain.
When Israel signs an agreement for peace, it will be the AC who is the "peace broker", if you will.
I see that happening too. First, Israel will destroy her surrounding enemies (Isaiah 17:1 and Psalm 83 battles). Everyone will be so tired of war, especially Israel and will fall for this trap by the AC. He will "guarantee" her safety and allow them to rebuild the temple. They'll think he's the Messiah...at first. After 3 1/2 years of a relatively, seemingly "peace" and arranging it so that Israel can rebuild the temple, he (the AC) will break the "covenant", which is the second part of the tribulation called the "great tribulation". I have to agree with that. That's not saying the church will still be here. Many of us believe we will have been removed well before that. I believe we can just about reach out and touch our departure now. I think we'll find out who the AC is after we're gone.

Thank you, David R. & Shiloh! Your explanations broke it down for
me perfectly. Thank You!

David R
...there have been all sorts of attempts to craft a peace agreement...What it does talk about is the (presumed) restoration and ceasing of Jewish sacrifices on the Temple Mount....There is already talk about the disposition of that property, yet there could be a few steps remaining. We can't tell how long it would take before the final agreement happens.

So if this has a temple rebuilding claim, can we say ka-ching? Hahaha...

I kinda feel like this one is different, because of the tetrads and the turning of Year 5774 on Wednesday evening September 4, 2013, so in order to get to the 3.5 years of the tribulation, something has to happen now. I could be totally wrong, but just sensing that and hoping it's true with my current life situation.

A big problem I see is that Abbas is technically in office but his term has expired. Then you have the Palestine people do not want this peace treaty. So Israel freed the prisoners for nothing in my eyes. How can the US and the Israeli representatives consider this progress?

Rieom

A big problem I see is that Abbas is technically in office but his term has expired. Then you have the Palestine people do not want this peace treaty. So Israel freed the prisoners for nothing in my eyes. How can the US and the Israeli representatives consider this progress?

The US want to be able to claim that they are the ones who brought
Peace in Israel, they will call it whatever they want.
but I hope this article answers your question:

Israel Today News:
PA minister: New peace talks will help us conquer Israel later.

There are more than a few in the Palestinian Authority who are upset over the pending renewal of peace talks with Israel. Hamas in particular believes the move to be a detriment to the Palestinian cause.

But Palestinian Authority Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud Al-Habbash reassured everyone last week that the political peace process is just a ruse, and part of a larger scheme to defeat their enemy.

In a sermon delivered in the presence of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas and broadcast on official Palestinian Authority TV, Al-Habbash compared the US-driven peace negotiations to the Hudaybiyyah Peace Treaty concluded between Islam's prophet Mohammed and the Quraish tribe of Mecca.

Peace talks with Israel at this time are "the right path, which leads to achievement, exactly like the Prophet [Mohammed] did in the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah," Al-Habbash stated, noting that all of the Palestinians' achievements to date "never would have happened through Hamas' impulsive adventure."

Al-Habbash explained that, like Hamas, many of Mohammed's companions burned with anger that their leader was negotiating with the Quraish tribe rather than attacking Mecca. But Mohammed knew that only a more measured approach would lead to ultimate victory.
Two years after signing the treaty, Mohammed's forces had gained enough strength and he launched the brutal conquest of Mecca.
"This is the example and this is the model" that the Palestinian leadership is following, Al-Habbash acknowledged.

Amazingly, all of the doe-eyed Israeli commentators who believe that this round of negotiations is for some reason going to be different from all the previous fail to take the simple step of listening to what the Palestinians themselves are saying.

"Abbas is a real peace partner," they shout, while willfully ignoring what Abbas' own ministers are telling the public, in his name and in his presence, without any refutation by the "president."
Fair Use for Discussion & Educational Purposes.

Koenig's Web site is stating: "Israelis, Palestinians agree to 9-month timeline for negotiations"--that takes us to April 15, 2014, this first tetrad. Definitely things that make you go hmm!

Goldenknight: I just read that in the "Times of Israel
Wow!!!!! it coincides with the Tetrard??? I knew that the peace
talks were just a preparation for THE PEACE TREATY, and it
would take time before the FINAL Peace treaty to be confirmed
with Israel & AC.. I could see this happening in 9 months or
even before, no date is set in stone, and there is the Psalm 83
& Isaiah 17 wars Israel still has to contend with. So this makes
sense. here is the Link to the News site if anyone wants to check it out:

Israelis, Palestinians agree to 9-month timeline for negotiations
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israelis-palestinians-agree-to-nine-month-timeline-for-negotiations/

All I have to say is Wowwwwwwwww, about the tetrads. This is getting so exciting!

Morningstar
Or, will the Rapture occur, sudden destruction disrupt worldwide activities, and one rises out of the rubble to take charge and establish the peace accord?

I still find it interesting that there is a nice seven month gap between this coming Rosh Hashanna and the First lunar Tetrad In April [Also the start of 1260 days from Eternalrythmflows "great sign"]. That is interesting because after the Ezekiel 39 battle the bodies are buried seven months, and weapons burned 7 years. Since i can't see Yeshua letting people burn toxic weaponry and ordinance in the Millennium, this seems like a tribulation activity, so fit the pieces on your timeline. There is about a week extra for the war to start and God to finish it... The people of Israel would know God has rescued them from such a mighty force of armies, so naturally they'd want a temple to honour him... Of course the ground would have to be clean first.

Its not proof, but its mighty interesting.

Hi Patti, sorry for the delay, but what they said sounds good to me. I do watch the news everyday for Psalm 83, not really expecting to be here when it happens, but watching for it nonetheless.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

http://youtu.be/O6tH1dk2Zgs

This youtube conversation that can also be found on Scott's eternal rhythmn flow channel mentions Scott's revelation time line and some new information regarding this peace agreement meeting. I'm not sure if their excitement is valid, but they all seem to be looking at this Rosh Hashanna ..

I've been excited for about a month now.. Scott's timeline is very promising!!

Take Care All, hope to see you all very soon.

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

This sure does look like God is narrowing a timeline for us. I know we won't know EXACTLY when it's going to happen but I have a feeling that for the watchers, he will lead us to having a preeetty good idea of possibly even the day - I feel certainly atleast the month and this may be a definite sign of the timeline. We'll see how it continues to play out ...waiting...waiting...waiting

I am going to throw something else out there. I do believe this could be the The Treaty. It says "he confirms it" The Treaty could be made and signed even this week and follow the EU timeline. Effective now but not officially starting until January 1 2014. The AC doesn't have to even be there yet when the treaty is signed. Then there could be the wars from now until closer to January and before January the AC shows up and says "hold on here everyone, a treaty was made and it needs to be followed." He than confirms it and boom we have the start of tribulation in 2014. With the rapture happening sometime before the AC confirms. Just another possibility :)

All I can say is WOW! With each post, my mouth dropped farther and farther to the floor and tears started coming out! I honestly feel like this could be it. These might just be THE signs we were told to look for.

The 9 month agreement ending around the tetrads has my mind blown, especially since some think that b/c the 1948 tetrads signified the recapture of the State of Israel, and the 1967 tetrads signified the recapture of Jerusalem (the Capital), that the 2014-2015 tetrads will be the recapture of the temple mount.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can hardly stand all this anticipation! I still don't buy the RH theory, but we only have a month to wait! Oooooh, can we get a count down going? LOL (what is it, 36 days?)

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Hey Sparkles - where ya been?

Sparkles - I have always leaned more toward Pentecost rapture (if it happens on a feast day) but Pentecost 2014 isn't until June 8 and it sure does look like RH is a target to look for.

Starting now, 9 months for rapture, shock, wars - whatever is to happen before the AC shows up then immediately into comfirmation of THIS treaty (especially since so many countries have put interest into it) for 7 years starting with the tetrads and temple mount. Add into all that the signs in the heavens that we've been shown.

Works for me!

NoFearJustFaith
Hey Sparkles - where ya been?

Sparkles - I have always leaned more toward Pentecost rapture (if it happens on a feast day) but Pentecost 2014 isn't until June 8 and it sure does look like RH is a target to look for.

Starting now, 9 months for rapture, shock, wars - whatever is to happen before the AC shows up then immediately into comfirmation of THIS treaty (especially since so many countries have put interest into it) for 7 years starting with the tetrads and temple mount. Add into all that the signs in the heavens that we've been shown.

Works for me!

LOL...I've been hiding in my hole that I made after this forum made it look like I was cussing!! (if you have no idea what I am talking about....then good! Nothing to see here, move along, move along) haha!

Can we go home today? I don't want to wait any longer, take me Lord, take me!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

I didn't see your cussing incident - that's funny. And that's no excuse to hide from us!

It is just amazing to me how many things seem to be lining up. Yes, we may find out something else is going on and the rapture doesn't happen for years but if this isn't it (sometime VERY soon) - I will be shocked. How many more indicators could we have than what is lined up right now.

Would somebody please push that first domino over?!?!?

I'm starting a personal list of signs we have going on right now so I can keep it all straight

NFJF & Sparkles...I'm with you there, everything is lining up,
the way I see it there has to come a time in this generation that is to see
the return of the Lord, when we just can't deny the closeness of the
hour with everything happening as Jesus prophesized. We were
told by Paul the Apostle that we would not be in darkness, and that
it won't overtake us as a thief. I believe we are there.
All I know is that if were still here by next June 2014.
I am throwing my computer out the window, and donning
on Sackcloth and ashes and go sit at the city gate.LOL
Oh no! I just thought of something I had a dream 3 months ago
about me wearing Sackcloth & ashes (no kidding!) it was pretty
significant, I wrote it down I think I had better re-read it.

in 9 months ~~ then the labor begins!! interesting timeline

Donna, my thoughts exactly, that's what came to mind
when I saw the 9 month's of negotiations until the final
peace treaty is to be agreed upon. Coincidence?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com