Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friend diagnosed with cancer, please pray

Hey guys. I just got off the phone with some friends. They are a beautiful couple. He had a heart attack, actually multiple attacks weeks ago and has undergone multiple surgeries. during the course of his hospitalization, he showed symptoms and a colonoscopy was done. He has been told that he has colon cancer at 51. Thankfully, of the 11 polyps removed, only 1 was cancerous. He will have a battery of tests this week to assure that nothing has spread. The doctor thinks they caught it early. Ironically, it appears as though the heart attacks may have saved his life. They are both believers and trying very hard to just trust and have faith. Please support them through prayer in this. His name is Wayne. Thanks

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Friend diagnosed with cancer, please pray

Wise gal, I will definitely hold them both in prayer. Sounds like they've been through the run of the mill. I pray that they did catch it on time and isn't it mysterious how something will be caught because of another diagnosis ir health problem (in his case his heart attacks). I used to slough it off when my mom would tell me years ago how the Lord works in mysterious ways but HE truly does. It sounds very hopeful and they at least will be watching it closely. Survival rate is very high when caught on time.

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Romans 8:28. I believe God used the heart attack for good,to save his life,like you said.

Reminds me of my uncle [sadly he don't know Christ though]. He had a stroke years back. They found out he's missing a valve. They only found out a heart valve is missing after he had the stroke. I was told the stroke saved his life.

So,the Lord truly does use anything for our good.

Praying for him and his wife.

Having been through the heartache and devastation that this hideous disease can bring with my beloved husband whom I know is in Heaven with Jesus, yes, I will be praying for them. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Colon Cancer is one of the best to have actually. You can lose much of your colon if necessary and still function. I pray this has been caught in time , hasn't spread further and that no more surgery is needed. Praying for Wayne and his wife as they have been through the mill lately. It does sound like the heart problem may have saved Wayne from a more serious cancer threat. Yes, Romans 8:38, certainly applies!

Imagine he still will need chemo though. Was that mentioned?

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Thank you all for your prayers. Yes they mentioned "treatment" which I assume will be chemo. They are first going to make certain it has not spread with more in depth scans and tests. Hopefully and prayerfully not. Then they will begin his treatment.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Hi Wise Gal,
Praying in agreement with my family here on RITAN for your dear friend Wayne and his wife.
I pray that the Lord will restore Wayne's health quickly and may he be strengthen by the presence of the Lord in their lives you will never leave them nor forsake them.

God bless,
AngelWings7

Praying for your friend. :)

Wise gal, I too have agreed in prayer with the saints here for your friend Wayne.

Have a Blessed Day.><>

Your brother Joe

Dear Wise Gal, praying for total and complete healing for Wayne.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com