Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
is anyone good? ~~ Powerful testimony from a dying woman~
Re: is anyone good? ~~ Powerful testimony from a dying woman~

this dear lady proved that death is not dying but a transitioning into the eternal life ~~for her, Heaven~

She was an excellent witness for the Lord! Thank you for posting that, Donna.

That woman has what I call true wisdom. Sin is sin. In the end we are all sinners and we are redeemed through Jesus. Thank you for sharing.

Jesus told us that none are righteous. Not one. I am the first to admit that I don't deserve what HE did for me on the Cross. It's all about what HE did, not what we did. We all have a tendancy to like to complicate the true message of the gospel though, don't we? "Lest ye be as little children..."

Is someone cutting onions? *wipes tears*

Thank you for posting, Donna.

If I ever have a disease that slowly kills me, I can only hope to have half the grace this woman did in her last days. What a witness for Christ. Praise the Lord!

Seeing her testimony has now made me a firm believer in "dying grace", that God supplies you with more and more of Himself to get you through it and stand strong in the faith. Usually the afflicted don't recognize this grace within themselves, but anyone on the outside can see it clear as day.

God is good.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

That is beautiful - thanks Donna

~~Tears~~

What a powerful testimony from a courageous woman full of faith. No bitterness- just a steadfast faith and love for our Beloved.

The part that so heartbreaking was when her daughter reached out her arms to her mother to be held, and she was physically unable to do so. I would imagine every mother who heard this had tears in their eyes.

Thanks, Donna, for posting such a powerful video.

I expected this to be a much older woman and was surprised how young she is. She was powerful and gave such a good speech that I hoped it inspires others to accept salvation. My heart broke for her children to loose their mother so young.

Thanks for posting this it was very humbling.

no one is good, no not one.
only God.

thanks donna. beautiful.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com