Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prophetic Layout of the New Testament

Hi Everybody,

I recently read "The Church Epistles" by E.W. Bullinger. It's an extremely informative study of Romans - II Thessalonians. One of the things that Bullinger points out is that even the very order of the books in the NT are laid out by the Holy Spirit in a specific order for a very specific reason. The order of the books, according to his study, is very telling of the timing of end time events. I won't go into all what he covers but I cracked open "Jude' yesterday and about fell out of my chair. Going by his study, we are currently living in the "Jude" stage of events. Immediately following "Jude" begins "Revelation". "Jude" gives very strong exhortations to be on guard against false teachings and to contend for the faith as it was originally given. Read through it if you haven't lately. I find it very comparative to the our Savior's letter to the Church at Laodicea. And after that letter, we all know what happens.

Just thought I would pass this along. It re-affirmed in me as to just how close we are in these last of the last days.

Re: Prophetic Layout of the New Testament

Hum. If we are living in the "Jude" stage of events, then would the rapture signal the start of the "Revelation" stage? The Book of Jude has only one chapter, right? Following that logic, it really won't be long now. I hope. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I completely agree. Whenever I have read Jude recently, I think, "That's us! We're at the door of Revelation!". I agree with Brother John too. Can't be long now. I'm still having this very strong feeling it's this year and I have never felt that way before, even though many signs were beginning to surface for the Second Coming. It's hard to describe.

There's just too many signs, Shiloh and it's difficult to ignore them. Just now my newsfeed exploded with the Pope's statement about gays. Granted that such statement may not mean he's okay with the act itself, but such softened stance at this time when all the signs are sprouting like mushrooms can't be a coincidence. We're just getting closer and closer to our blessed hope.

Thanks Brother John for that insight. I had not thought about how short Jude really is. If there is anything to this, then we will be at our Savior's feet together very soon!.

And Shiloh/Sammy, it's funny how overlooked some of these "little" books can be and then when we read them it slaps us in the face!

Have a great evening.

Keith

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

" Jude" gives very strong exhortations to be on guard against false teachings "

When I'm tired at the end of the day, too tired to read, I like to watch some of the free You Tube Biblical or Christian movies. Some of them are pretty good, though not always completely accurate biblically, they are usually enough so to still be enjoyable.

But one Hollywood version of Noah and the Ark was the absolute worst! It had Noah, Lot and His family in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah instead of Abraham! It was more of a fiction movie. There is some real trash out there.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com