<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
who is weary and carry burden, Come to me!

Good evening to my family ritan

i hope you had a wonderful day despite what you are going through in this storm.

i would like to share with you guys what i heard this morning from my church that my pastor was preaching about being weary. it was a good message. i am so thankful that Lord has spoken to me through my pastor and i am so glad about this. i had been pondering about this message all afternoon, i couldnt forget this. so i was thinking about people in Rita who is going through and being weary and struggling with the situations. as i couldnt keep it myself and it will not be fair for other so i rather to share with other who needs it so badly.

we need to come to Jesus Christ, with our burden and give it to Jesus and rest in His arms. however some people tends to come to Jesus Christ and give the problem to Jesus and expect that he will solve for us and walk away from Him and every week we do it all over again and it makes us more weary more quickly and not getting any strength in it. or tell jesus that i can do it myself to solve the problem but it makes it worse being weary and no strength in it. so what he meant is that we are supposed to give our burden to him and walk through this with Jesus and Wait on the Lord in this journey. and Rest in Him, how read his words daily.

in the bible says in matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

for example, the guys went to the forest with their axes to chop the tree and not using machine saw chain to cut the tree but they use axes. when they begin chopping the trees. a little while later, they became tired. and they need to rest for little bit. while the guys were sitting and do nothing. and other guy was doing sharpening the axe to be sharp again before starting again doing chopping the tree. the guys who did sitting and do nothing, they didnt get that much rest and didnt much strength in it. and the guy who did the sharpneing the axe and did get more much strength in it and be able to do more afterwards.

same with our spiritual life. we should be read his words while we are resting in His arms and he will restore our strength and be able to go through the storm. like refuelling our spiritual when we need it. like not to wait until we go to church every sunday to be refuelling or wait for next revival. we should be refuelling through read His words daily and be ready what we will face next.

also you may wondering why is that happening to you and why you are going through this, and you may be wondering is something wrong with you? it may not be about you, it may be from your family at your home who is sinning against God and it makes you more weary from this and it may be from your work too. it may be anywhere that you are experincing like that.

there is a verse that pastor has shared with us at the church and i am so thankful that God spoke this message through our pastor.

here is the verse in psalms 6:1-10
1 Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your wrath.
2 Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint;
heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.
3 My soul is in deep anguish.
How long, Lord, how long?
4 Turn, Lord, and deliver me;
save me because of your unfailing love.
5 Among the dead no one proclaims your name.
Who praises you from the grave?
6 I am worn out from my groaning.
All night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.
7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow;
they fail because of all my foes.
8 Away from me, all you who do evil,
for the Lord has heard my weeping.
9 The Lord has heard my cry for mercy;
the Lord accepts my prayer.
10 All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish;
they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame.

so you may be experiencing this at home. that s what i am experiencing lately. i cried this morning and so thankful that he showed me this verse. we cant do it our own, it is impossible for us go on this without Jesus. that s why Jesus wants us to give our burdens to him and rest in Him. he wants to restore us through reading His words, praise him etc. also have a fellowship with christians as well that will lift you up. be refuelling through his Words daily. and do not wait until sunday and do nothing about it. we need to do is to read His words daily and help us through the journey.

i know you guys in Rita are weary and want go home with Jesus christ. I encourage you that rest in Him meaning read His words and give your burden to him daily. Jesus know what you are going through as he already experienced when he was on earth, he was tired but he has not sinned. he didnt tell people go away, i am tired or tell them not today. but he has time to tell them about the living Water. remember he went to samaria, and was sitting down at the well. and the samaria woman came to the well. and he asked her for water to drink. but he told her about the living water that will never be thirst again. he had a time to talk with her even though he was tired.

satan know how to grab you away from God easily if we say, not have fear for God or not have time for fellowship at church or not have time to do it. it is dangerous. that s where Satan is looking for that opporunity to attack and grab us away from God. we have to be careful how we say or how we act. we have to look at it why we are tired.

there is many reason why people are tired and depression, they dont run to Jesus. they tends to use other thing like drugs, eating, other things. we need to realize that we must go to Jesus Christ as we need to learn to lean on Jesus Christ, nothing in the world we can lean on. that s why there is so many people are weary and depression and they tend to lean on what is in the world offer them.

it is ok if we have chemcial inbalance in our body, we might need medicine for that. it is nothing wrong with it. however we need to lean on Him aswell.

i just want to encourage you who is weary and waiting for Jesus Christ to come and get us to meet him up in the sky. While we are waiting for Him, keep reading His words, be a servant for Him and praying for one other, encourage one other and lift them in the prayer. and witness to the lost souls that s what he wants us to do. and he wants us to watch for Him to come.

he didnt want us to sit and do nothing. he wants us to sharpen our swords by reading his words daily and be ready for Him. be filled with His spirit daily. do not wait until sunday or wait for next revival etc. be filled with His words daily.

love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

fm12

Re: who is weary and carry burden, Come to me!

Thank you for sharing fm12!

Thank you for sharing Funky Mom! Yes, I too get tired and weary...We must turn to our precious Yeshua for peace and strength. He is coming soon! Stay strong..♥

Dear Funky Mom 12,
You said:

that s why Jesus wants us to give our burdens to him and rest in Him. he wants to restore us through reading His words, praise him etc. also have a fellowship with christians as well that will lift you up. be refuelling through his Words daily.

I love what you said here...
This is such a beautiful uplifting message of truth..
Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom with us today..
God bless you,
AngelWings7

FM12, thank you so much for posting this, sis. This will carry me through my day and is a wonderful reminder. My weakness is that I fear about certain situations that arise, even though I am constantly talking to the Lord and even in the good times, I am in communion with Him.
This brings to mind something someone posted by Joseph Prince on how our 'work' is to rest in Him.

Beautiful verses, FunkyMom12! It's all about preparedness in the Lord. We must seek Him and He will work us to be strong through Him.

God bless!

Thank you for these words today sister....I really needed to hear it

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com