<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hallelujah-Agnus Dei Worship Song (Jotta A.)

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,
I wanted to share this amazing and uplifting Worship Song from a child gospel singer named Jotta A. from Brazil.

He loves the Lord with such a fire and passion and his lovely powerful voice is anointed by the one and only Almighty God. As we begin our day in the Lord may we always remember the sacrifices of our precious Lord on the Cross at Calvary. May this beautiful song minister to you today and may we always remember "WORTHY IS THE LAMB" AMEN!

This bible verse came to mind as I was hearing this little boy, Jotta A., sing this amazing song in honor of our King.

Matthew 21:16
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 and said to Him, “Do You hear what these are saying?”
And Jesus said to them, “Yes. Have you never read,
‘Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have perfected praise’?”

HALLELUJAH-AGNUS DEI WORSHIP SONG (JOTTA A.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2UydzUOQU

Revelation 5:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Revelation 5:12
The Message (MSG)
11-14 I looked again. I heard a company of Angels around the Throne, the Animals, and the Elders—ten thousand times ten thousand their number, thousand after thousand after thousand in full song:
The slain Lamb is worthy!
Take the power, the wealth, the wisdom, the strength!
Take the honor, the glory, the blessing!
Then I heard every creature in Heaven and earth, in underworld and sea, join in, all voices in all places, singing:
To the One on the Throne! To the Lamb!
The blessing, the honor, the glory, the strength,
For age after age after age.
The Four Animals called out, “Oh, Yes!” The Elders fell to their knees and worshiped.

Re: Hallelujah-Agnus Dei Worship Song (Jotta A.)

Oh how beautiful! What an angelic and amazing voice he has. That's a keeper. Thanks, AW7.

Hi my sister Shiloh,

So happy that the Lord blessed you with this amazing song... It game me goose bumps when I heard it.
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Amazing voice - so glad he's chosen to sing God music!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com