Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
16-Year Old Daughter, Danielle, Heard Horns Blowing This Morning

It was around 4:30 a.m. this morning. Danielle came up to our room and woke me up to tell me she had heard horns blowing. It sounded like French horns, and they were soft and low, but like they were warming up for a concert. I told her that I had heard those last week, and that others on this forum have been hearing them, too.

Danielle is very sensitive to angels. She has been seeing them for quite some time, and first told me about seeing one when she was two years old. I believe it is God's way of telling us He is coming soon, and that He is watching over us in the meantime.

Just wanted to share to give you encouragement that He loves us so very much He sends His angels to comfort us. Blessings be upon you!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Re: 16-Year Old Daughter, Danielle, Heard Horns Blowing This Morning

That's great news Rhonda. I love that they were warming up for a concert. That's one concert I'm looking forward to!

Thanks for sharing!
Count me in as one waiting for that concert too! ♥

That is so exciting, I hope it is soon.

I also had this experience recently. I was in my bed reading and heard the horn/trumpet sound. It was so apparent to me that I jumped up out of bed and came to see if anyone else had heard it. I frequently, over the last year or so, hear a humming or whirring sound. There are lots of forums online with people all over the world hearing this humming and in some cases recording much louder sounds than what I hear. The word tells us that the earth is groaning. I believe it is the weight of the sin that is perpetually growing. Exciting days to be alive and to be given this gift and passion to watch. So many are asleep. I pray that I will not lose this passion and grow weary. I also pray that many more will open their hearts to the truth of Jesus Christ.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

That is wonderful news.I have heard a few strange sounds myself...like the sounds of some kind of instruments and I have heard humming noises too.Praise the Lord!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com