Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update on mom

Praise God! My mom just admitted awhile ago we are in the end times. Ok,she has known that for a long time. It's just good knowing she admitted it,praise Jesus! Just thought I'd put a little update because it is so great knowing she said that.

Please keep praying for dad [Mike] and mom [Nila] to come to Christ.

Re: Update on mom

To be able to talk on the end times together has to be special. I will pray for your loved ones and please pray for my loved ones who need to be saved.

It's easiest to talk about the end times subjects she brings up. And yes she believes the A.C is coming and she believes about the mark.

What is your family's names who need Jesus? Sure,I can pray :)

My son, sister, nephews, nieces. I am unsure about my daughter. She was saved a few years ago, not going to church faithfully, does not want to talk about anything, so I have my doubts. My kids are Hannah and Jimmy.

Sure I'll pray for them. :)

reiom, I will pray for them. Our Lord wants no one to be lost.
MRIC, That is exciting news. Prayer is powerful. It's the most powerful thing we can do when we humbly go before the Lord for oursleves and others. Sound like a HUGE step has been taken, even though you may not see it at this time. I'll definitely keep your mom in my prayers.

Thank you Shiloh.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com