Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need some more prayers :( :( :(

Hi all,

I know I already asked for prayer the other day but something else has happened and seeing as I had relief from all of your powerful prayers I would much appreciate some further prayers if you could.

Whilst trying to sit in different chairs for my back pain (which has now subsided) something has moved and probably trapped a nerve I guess because my lower back and top of my bottom has gone partially numb and tingly.. too painful to even sit down. I have been trying to sit on my side but that is super uncomfortable and not good for my knees or back slouching on my side. I had to cancel my long awaited course at the pain management clinic because I couldnt make the 1hr drive this morning because I cant sit in the car sit in sessions all day.

Would much appreciate the rapture now Lord, ya know, with that new body and all :)

Re: Need some more prayers :( :( :(

Dear sister I'm praying for you. :hugs:

I wasn't sure what song would help you and I don't know how to get flower pictures to work so I picked this song.

Stepola I will definitely be praying for you. Back pain is one of those things like a tooth ache that you just can't seem to get comfortable in any position. Father God, we now you work all things out of for our good and we trust your sovereignty. We pray that you would touch this body and heal all that is not functioning in the way it was created to function. In Jesus name. I also pray that there would be rest tonight for this child of yours. Amen.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Oh, my sweet sis! I can only imagine. I will defintely be holding you in prayer, sweetheart. I am also praying the Lord give you comfortable rest. Please call us all home, Lord.
Stepola, can they give you anything for pain in the meanwhile...at least until you can get to pain management? That's a long drive too when you are in extreme pain. Why can't they phone in an anti-inflammatory or something? Something is wrong. I'd call my doctor and tell him/her that you can't travel because it's too painful right now. Do you have a heating pad?

Thank you all for lifting me up in prayer! I am feeling much better already! Its still numb and uncomfortable to sit on but I am managing to sit now.

I already have anti inflamitories that I take regularly that are on script and I also have a running script for panadine forte ( 500g paracetamol and 30g codiene) which I take 2 every night and I have other osteopanadol (stronger paracetamol) which I take 1800g at a time during the day.
The pain management clinic was going to be about other therapies that can help manage my pain and also my emotional wellbeing. Im pretty bummed that I missed it but next time Im at the doctors (and Im there most weeks for something between me and my son) I can talk to her about doing some sessions with a pain councelor so I can cope better.

Thank you for your compassion and prayers, I SOOO appreciate it!!!
Love to you all!!

Xx

Praise the Lord, Stepola!

I'm glad you're feeling better already!

So glad you are feeling better Stepola. I know this is a daily thing you live with. Keeping you lifted in prayer.

Thank you for updating us, Stepola. I am so glad you are getting some relief. I, too, have had back pain and can't take heavy pain meds, so I do understand how much it hurts. Praise God you are getting some ease of this pain.

Glad to always pray for you!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

So happy to hear that you're feeling better, Stepola. I will pray for complete healing for you, sis. Having severe back pain is no fun.

Stepola, I too am happy that you are feeling better. Good for you

Dear Lord Jesus, We pray that You will continue to Bless Stepola with Your Healing Presence as You Bless her <3 In Your name Lord Jesus we pray...Amen.

Steopla, May you have a Blessed Day also ><>

May the Lord God Almighty extend His goodness to you! I pray and ask Lord for your blessings for this precious sister in the Lord, blessings for body, soul & spirit! Not because I am good, or I am a prayer warrior, but because of Your goodness Lord. Give her this testimony today Lord, as this goodness towards her will be remembered and praised, throughout eternity. Jesus is the great physician and you Father are our healer. Bless Your Holy name, now and forever.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

May our Lord bless you all for your prayers!! I am happy to report that my tushie is no longer painfully numb and has been restored to complete cushie tushieness. Im still sitting in the garden chair but the back pain is minimal so I guess I'll keep using the chair for now too :O)

The power of prayer from my family here is AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!! God is so good to us!!

X x

Praise God,glad to know things are going better.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com