<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very urgent prayer request for a relative!

Please pray. Ok,I just came across some relative, I'm not even sure who he is,his name is Christopher. I looked on his FB and he says he wishes he was dead. Please pray for his salvation and that he don't kill himself. :(

edit:Ok,I looked on his profile and found out he is my cousion. He's my uncle's son. Please pray,I don't know if he knows Christ...

Re: Very urgent prayer request for a relative!

Just prayed for your cousin. Will keep praying.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Thank you so much wise gal! I really do appreciate it.

I will have him in my prayers too.

MyRockisChrist, I have agreed with you and the others in prayer for the salvation of your cousin Christopher.

You too have a Blessed Day ><>

Your brother Joe

Prayers for Christopher going out right now!

Thank you all for your prayers.

Please keep praying. His sister Cathy and wife Rachel both was on his FB. Cathy told him how his two boys need him and his wife asked why he said that. He didn't respound to them. But he posted some video later on. He didn't post why he's hurting...

Entrusting Christopher into the Lords goodness and mercies. Praying Lord that you move Heaven & Earth to reveal yourself to him. Be strong Lord on his behalf. Asking God, for multiple miracles to be shown him. Reveal yourself Lord as his creator God, the love of his soul, and his only saviour!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

praying for Christopher.

Praying for him sadly a lot of kids are talking like that these days.Praying he finds the way to Jesus soon...

Thank you TR,Hiedi and BP. He has said nothing else concerning not wanting to live. I don't know what is wrong.

Praying!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com