<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Peace Talks, Syria War, Israel- And in this corner !--Iran: Armageddon at hand, prepare for war

With all this talk of Peace, Syria taking Homs (see Debka News), Israel making concessions and agreeing to a 9 month negotiations period before final assessment on the Peace Treaty. Now Iran is ramping up their call and preparing for their Mahdi saying that Syria just may be the catalyst.
I have a feeling were on High Speed to the Rapture.

WND
Iran: Armageddon at hand, prepare for war
By: Reza Kahlili -- 3 hours ago

Iran is again asserting that Armageddon is at hand and that the Islamic regime’s followers, indeed all of Islam, must prepare for a monumental change in the world.

Officials of the Islamic regime last month held their annual conference on the Mahdism Doctrine to prepare for the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the Shiites’ 12th Imam, Mahdi.

Shiites, whose clerics rule Iran with an iron fist, believe that at the end of times, Mahdi, a 9th century prophet, will reappear with Jesus Christ at his side, kill all the infidels and raise the flag of Islam in all four corners of the world, establishing worldwide Islamic governance

FULL ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/iran-armageddon-at-hand-prepare-for-war/

Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purposes.

Re: Peace Talks, Syria War, Israel- And in this corner !--Iran: Armageddon at hand, prepare for war

I read a similar article on another site I frequent. Many are thinking along the same lines. It is an exciting time we are lucky to be living in.

Re: Peace Talks, Syria War, Israel- And in this corner !--Iran: Armageddon at hand, prepare for war

If Satan tries to mimic God, as you guys have talked about before, his followers watching as intently as we are would definitely be another sign for us.

Rieom & NFJF...I just feel that we are witnessing the final stages
of the church age. We have the Muslims saying that they will be
bringing in their messiah (Mahdi) by war soon, the Rabbi's in Israel
are looking for their Messiah which they claim will be here soon,
the New Agers are looking for their Matraiya (Christ) who will be
here soon to cleanse the world. Not a coincidence! Satan is
preparing the world for the AC...meanwhile the TRUE MESSIAH YESHUA..
will be coming for His Church soon and in secret while the
world slumbers and will wake up to the fact that millions of
people are missing , some will rejoice that the Christians
are finally gone, and some will know why and will accept Christ.
We'll be rejoicing soon Sisters!!!
God Bless

I was also reading somewhere today that the Muslims also believe that Damascus is going to be destroyed and needs to be for what they believe is their Madhi coming back. It mirrors our beliefs that Damascus will be destroyed. I wonder if they will be the ones to cause Damascus to be turned into rubble?

Okay, so I just had a realization hit me like a ton of bricks and I had to stop working to come post this. Two verses hit me:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 "while they are saying peace and safety" then "sudden destruction" (also states we know He is coming like a theif in the night)
Daniel 9;27 "He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven"

Whoa...this is what hit me and I'm still trying to soak it all in. He is coming BEFORE the 9 months are over. WHILE they are negotiating, He will come like a theif in the night! He will come take us and cause sudden destruction. They will know He has come, just like you know when a theif has hit your house and left it ransacked. I have always believed a great earthquake will happen at the same time. I can see it now, there is a massive (possibly world wide) earthquake that will make the world look ransacked when He comes for us. There will be mass confussion and choas, and in the midst of trying to "overcome" the destruction, the peace agreement will be signed. I do NOT think we are waiting for a war to break out. I think the rapture will happen, total destruction and choas, tempers will flare, wars will break out, the AC will step in and put the focus back on peace and will complete the final agreement.

If this realization is from the Holy Spirit, we will be stolen from this world before the nine months is up. However, if we hear the peace deals are off, then it is back to the waiting game. He is coming when we least expect it! It makes sense, we are waiting for this agreement, we don't really expect it until we see some big move with it, but we won't see it. We will be gone WHILE they are discussing peace and safety.

Don't take my word for it, I'm just a human. But as I was working that thought just overwhelmed me, and it came with those two versus. I sure hope that was an "eye opener" message for the Holy Spirit!

Whoooohooo! My bags are packed!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

In ushering in their Mahdi, it appears Islam is helping to usher in the NWO and the AC. LIttle do they realize they are being used and deceived. The AC will betray them (and Israel) when HE demands to be worshiped as god in the temple. The Abomination of desolation! Islam too needs to come to the one true God. Every knee shall bend.

Daniel 9:27 "And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

Daniel 11:31 "And forces shall stand on his part, and they shall profane the sanctuary, even the fortress, and shall take away the continual burnt-offering, and they shall set up the abomination that maketh desolate."

Daniel 12:11 "And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days."

Matthew 24:15-16 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Mark 13:14 "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Luke 21:20-21 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are inside the city depart, and let not those who are out in the country enter it"

Sparks - Good thoughts, I'll go with that. It's hard to say
this side of the Rapture on how it will pan out, but I
think we can come close in our speculations. All I know
is that this 9 month negotiations is not by accident
it's there for a reason, and I believe we are being given
a timeline here and I expect we all are going to be prompted
by the Holy Spirit the closer we get to the Rapture. Remember
Paul the Apostle said we are not going to be in darkness
that it should take us like a thief, so I think we are going
to KNOW when it's about to happen don't you?

PS; What cussing are you referring to, just being nosy'

Yeah, I kinda feel like I'm starting to get that "know" feeling going on. Not totally yet, but it is getting much, much stronger!

And I posted something the other day and it turned it into ****ed and it looked like I said a bad word but I didn't! LOL, it was embarrassing!

Naughty, naughty Sparkles!

I got my invisible jetpack all set and ready to go. Let's pray for Israel and the people still unsaved, everyone.

Okay check this out:

This is from a "holy scholar" in Islam, these are his quotes about the End Times as expected to happen from their end (and I've always thought the one world religion would be Islam):

" As believers of the traditions, we believe in a saviour who will come first, before Jesus Christ. We have in our traditions his name, which is Muhammad d'ul Mahdi."

"He is coming, but his arrival will be after a great war. It will be the fight of the big powers with each other.

And in that war the saviour will come like a divine hand from heavens to the earth and stop the war."

" After a short time a tyrant will appear, well-known through traditions as the Anti-Christ. When Jesus Christ was on earth he never touched a sword, but now he is coming as a saviour. In his time all technology will be finished."

"His sword can reach any point to where He sends it. It is a miraculous sword, a heavenly sword. His Lord gave it to Him. He will save the people from the hands of the Anti-Christ."

"We are getting closer to al-Qiyamah, the Day of Resurrection. There will be a day when the people are going to be in the Divine Presence of Allah Almighty. He has informed us of these very signs passing before our eyes and fast approaching.

"For all the people he will appear in the Great War. The Great War will break out between East and West. These will be very difficult days for mankind. There will be very strong fighting. Very many people will be killed."

"Then the Lord will command al-Mahdi Alaihi as-Salam to appear. Now he is in a cave, in a big, deep cave. No one can approach it. Jinns (genies) are protecting and guarding him."

"Mahdi is the descendant of the Holy Prophet (Sal) in the fortieth generation. The fortieth. Now he is living, but he is not with people, It is impossible for people to look at him because he has such a heavy power,"

"It is impossible for believers to be killed during Armageddon or for people with good actions and good intentions to be killed. That is impossible. But those who harm humanity and have enemies and are denying the Creator, they must be killed. That is their punishment."

"It will not be a secret appearance. He (Mahdi) will appear with power, with so much power that everything will be taken away that technology is supporting and people are trusting in. He is coming with miraculous powers and he will open the seed of faith and make it grow up in the hearts of the people."

"Everything, every bomb is under control. None of them will go off without control. Every warhead on every missile as a jinn (genie). They are all under the command of al-Mahdi."

"We Muslims do not need to carry pistols or machine guns. There is a need for this for Muslims today because they have no Imam ('pillar' or exemplary leader). There should be one Imam for all believers and for the whole Islamic world, not many kings and presidents like today.

"That is the united way that is known through our Shariah (laws) and that is to have one Islamic world and one person to command and the rest must obey. Only this Imam may declare war or fighting."

Read the full article here: http://khidr.org/al-mahdi.htm

Note: this is a pro-Islam site. These statements are only meant to compare our time line with their time line. They believe their Mahdi (which would be our AC) is now alive and they are waiting for him to come out of hiding at "allah's" command. It is interesting that he will come out during a great war. Hence, "peace and safety" then "sudden destruction" (rapture) and then AC (I mean Mahdi) comes out during a great war and enforces a peace agreement. And here is how we get the handing over of the temple mount to the Jews without protest, the Muslims obey his every word:

"Everything, every bomb is under control. None of them will go off without control. Every warhead on every missile as a jinn (genie). They are all under the command of al-Mahdi."

Get that? "everything" is under the control of the al-Mahdi. Including who gets the temple mount. And if the Mahdi tells you to hand it over, you hand it over. So, I suppose he is waiting for our removal before he can come out of that cave?

And that article was written in Nov 1990 (so the Mahdi is definately of age by now if he was alive back then).

Sparkles
...And here is how we get the handing over of the temple mount to the Jews without protest, the Muslims obey his every word:

"Everything, every bomb is under control. None of them will go off without control. Every warhead on every missile as a jinn (genie). They are all under the command of al-Mahdi...Get that? "everything" is under the control of the al-Mahdi. Including who gets the temple mount. And if the Mahdi tells you to hand it over, you hand it over...

There is already stuff online saying Barack is "secretly" telling them that. Things that make you go hmmm.

O definately appears to be a tool, but I don't think he is their Imam/Mahdi. He doesn't fit the description. It says he shows up out of nowhere during a great war (which has yet to come). This to me implies someone that is not yet known. Not to rule him out, but I just don't think it's him. I think this person will come to power in the Middle East in the future.

Sparks, good article. What I understand is that Mohammed had taken
some of his writings from the Bible the old & new testaments,
that is why we see similarities in them. I'm pretty much going
to go with some Bible teachers are saying about the Psalm 83 & Isaiah
17 wars. That when this happens it will bring a blow to Islam
because of their defeat against Israel. Something has to happen
to Islam because we know that the one world religion is going to be
ecumenical (all religions)and with Islam they will not tolerate
any other religion but their own, and I just don't see them
as the one religion to take over the world.
TakeMeHome made some very good points on this.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com