<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
is this a sign we are near to going Home ?

I wonder about this . I used to crave every bit of news and prophecy I could get my hands on or wrap my mind around , but this year I cannot read one more report . I am saturated with news and prophecy about the endtimes like a sponge that cannot hold any more water . It is not that I do not want to watch for HIM , it is just that I cannot absorb anymore info. Do you feel that way ? I noticed when I go on sites , even trunews.com , I am restless ...saying " Oh more of this ...skip over this .."
Maybe I am just so tired of this earth .
In my spirit I feel this ..." there is not one more thing of this earth that I desire , except to leave it .
LONGING for Heaven so much I have found myself saying this " even if I go home before The Rapture , it's OK Lord !"...
Love you all Church !
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Re: is this a sign we are near to going Home ?

I'm always looking, but it does get kind of tiring. But this 9-month agreement is on the table, there is a possibility, and it has me excited. Yeah, I do kind of the selective prophecy info, I don't want to look at everything, just particular subjects and of course the "agreement" is always a sign post of where we are prophetically.

BonBell, I know what you mean and with the speed in which everything
is going it can be overwhelming. But I have to say that anything
that has to do with Israel is very important to me. They are God's
watch clock. And I have to keep on top of that because I do want
to know where were at on the timetable. I also am longing for
His Return and Praying for Israel's redemption and for the
Lost. Like you if the Lord call's me home today, I am very OK
with that too.
Love you Sis

GoldenKnight: This 9 month Negotiation really has me going, especially
since you mentioned the Tetrard happening in April 2014. That
really put a fire into me..Thanks again for bringing that to our
attention.
God Bless.

Nine months from today is the day that the walls of Jericho fell. Three days later is the day that the second Temple construction began.

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/week.asp?tdate=4/30/2014

The week before is the end of Passover. The next week is the anniversary of the Day the modern Nation of Israel began.

Nine months is just enough time to give birth to some interesting historical dates.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Yes! And it is most important to note that this is a 9 month DEADLINE!

I am curious, what happens if they go over the deadline?

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

so many of us are feeling weary ~~ that's an end-times sign right there ~~ Jesus said we'd know the season ~~ seems like a looooooooog season, ~~ our Lord's very aware and understands our heartfelt yearnings ~~ His Heart desires His Bride too ~~ oh, the power of a Heavenly union with Him ~~ about to begin!

where did you find that information about 9 months? i am curious about that thanks and if it is possible to put some link so i can read on it thanks

fm12

TxThom--Wow,Wow!!..my jaw just keeps on dropping with all of these
significant info you all are posting.

Hey Everyone!!..I just had another thought that no one has mentioned
(as far as I can see)...but isn't it just a little odd that
they chose 9 months for final negotiations, and isn't it odd,
that it take 9 months for a pregnant woman to give birth??
See the irony in this? Donna, it does seem like a lonnnnggg Season
with the watching and waiting, and I'm with you on that, but
the Lord is telling me that this time it really is IT!!
Get ready everyone this time we are really going to be out of here.

FM, there are several news sources, but here is one that uses it as a headline: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/30/obama-joins-new-israeli-palestinian-peace-talks-push/

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

This post is giving me goosebumps. I also am over saturated with info and more importantly, speculation. Indeed, I will keep watching & praying, eagerly awaiting a word from the Lord, before I climb that emotional roller coaster again.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

You're not just whistling "Dixie" there TR. I have to be on tight guard after RH last year and then Passover/Pentecost this past Spring. I'm approaching all of this hopeful but guarded and I will not let it sap the joy from my life.

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

bonbell, Lately I noticed my mind weeds out the headlines and I'm reading only what appears like very significant changes. Mostly the ones involving Israel. Only because there are so many signs now it's overwhelming. We know Isaiah 17 and 19 are in progress and I don't read each and every daily report.
I do still keep track of headlines leading to Psalm 83 or Ezekiel and peace treaty news.
But lately, I feel like spending time with the Lord more and more. Putting my focus on Him, waiting for Him to call us. He said not to be troubled when these things begin to happen. I watch to know the nearness now, like Jack Kelly always says...you can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah..

KM Dickinson: I'm approaching all of this hopeful but guarded and I will not let it sap the joy from my life.

TakeMeHome: Putting my focus on Him, waiting for Him to call us.

Wise words my friends. It always helps to hear words to put things in perspective.

...and even though I have told myself that I'm going to watch patiently, with all the new signs...I'm getting excited again

There is alot going on I agree BB but do not be bothered too much.I would keep my eyes on the peace treaty and other big prophetic happenings.I get very excited now that all is coming to pass!
I wanted to see the comet Ison but I would definetly be okay to be raptured before that event.(LOL)

you are not alone in feeling weary! sending you a cabbage patch dance to make you feel better!

Yes bonbell, i do believe this is one of our many signs. remember jesus said, ,you have but little strength, ....
am in florence at the moment for one day, and yesterdy was thinking even the absolute best that man can offer is nothing compared to heaven. (but it helps!) i am comforted by how much effort folk put into glorifying God and worshiping Him through art, churches, music...
we get to meet them all one day, all the michelangelo.s etc etc isnt that mind blowing?

so last night my husband kept trying to plug out fridges etc as the humming was so loud, i felt it was a supernaturual humming myself. first time he heard it too. also keep hearing americans everywhere here and wondering if any of my beloved ritan.s are out and about !? i have anew fondness for americans along with the jews. especially as some of them seem so old school in a woody allen kind of way...
so must fly, off to tramp the sights barefoot as my feet are killing me. am praying for px todd, and stepola and all of you when i see this. even when i dont get a chance to log in, am with you in spirit. keep looking up !!!
ps supposed to reach 39 degrees here today , yikes !! God bless you all in jesus name. Keep looking up. ps 6 august is good day to fly tx thom, as its my little angel,s birthday and planning small party, nice time to get wings.... good to go ! are we there yet ? are we there yet ? are we there yet dad?????

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com