Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer chain

I think someone mentioned about a prayer chain before so I'm making one. Post your prayer requests especially for the salvation of loved ones,family,friends,co workers,anyone.

There's so many people in my family to list so I don't know where to start for them.

Re: Prayer chain

This is a neat idea. Sign me up.

I will mention here my family and friends. Of my friends one is somewhat lukewarm and the rest are basically atheists. Of my family about half are atheists and the other half is tangled in the Catholic Church, with all that of the Mary doctrine and so on. I tried to explain to my mom that Mary worship isn't in the Bible and that Jesus is the only way to the Father, but she just wouldn't listen. One of her arguments is that Jesus didn't arrive to Earth on a helicopter. I asked her if she was even listening to herself speak. She apparently holds the Catholic Church as infallible and above all the other Churches. I don't blame her, though, it's practically how people are raised in the area where I live, including how I was raised.

What I find funny is how the Lord chose me, the person with the least influence in the entire family, to be His servant, and opened my eyes. I am deeply thankful and wouldn't have it any other way, though.

I will pray for everyone here and their families and friends. Please pray for me and mine as well. May the Lord bless you all.

I would like to pray salvation prayers as well...will be praying for the above requests.I need prayer for a friend who is atheist in Italy and for my Father and his family...also for my husband to rededicate himself to the Lord.

Praying that the Lord's goodness will be realized by as many as possible. A repentant and searching heart is all that the Lord asks for. Believing in the great and marvelous work of the Holy Spirit, and God's sovereign judgements. I think that it bears repeating, no one who hates God or Jesus would ever be happy in Heaven. Someone shared that simple truth with me over 40yrs ago and I summarily dismissed it as too simplistic. Over the years of growth in the Lord, and the refashioning of my heart, this has taken on a profundity of epic proportions. In other words, God knows what He is doing. All the Lord can do is open up His arms and invite whosoever will accept and receive Him. The rest is up to individuals. His invitation was His posture upon the cross, ours is kneeling before the cross.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I started the prayer clock on the other site. I plan on getting going again when we are up and running. I heard about this during a marriage encounter weekend. Many people signed up throughout the weekend to pray for the couples. Some were just general prayers but those that wanted specific things to be prayed over could submit requests. I love to watch the love of God and the power of prayer move in those weekends. Couples start out sitting apart from each other without much interaction and, throughout the weekend, you see their chairs come closer and closer together for most of the couples. Prayer does, in fact, change things, it changes the atmosphere, it changes hearts and lives and circumstances. Sign me up again!!!!

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Thank you everyone. I really hope this chain lasts long enough until the old RITA comes back. That way people will be able to know better who to pray for.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com