Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My cardinal story

Today was an exceptionally stressful day for me.I wont go into details but I have been emotionally and physically exhausted because someone near to me is draining me.If you have read my previous posts the Lord has confirmed to me His coming by showing me cardinal birds...well today I prayed and said "Lord I am weary I cannot handle this...please take my burden and please give me confirmation that you are coming SOON(like sooner than soon)....as I was driving home I got into my neighborhood and as I was driving this cardinal was directly above me on a wire and flew down onto the ground in front of my van.Never have had that happen before and i said"wow,thanks Lord that is pretty clear!"...Then as I got into my house I looked at the paper towels I had just bought at the store...they had written all over them sayings like "no worries"."keep calm"and "dont sweat the small stuff"....I just had to laugh because I know the Lord has a sense of humor and uses funny ways to tell me that everything is okay.Just thought I would share Roses

Re: My cardinal story

Praise Him, Roses! The "don't sweat the small stuff" especially made me laugh. But He is good, yes. I think He does have a sense of humour, I believe I've had a couple of situations that made me let out a laugh, too.

I just can't help but wonder how soon is soon. Maybe we should start specifying periods of time. I'm kidding, of course. Let us be patient and wait a little longer. I know it's tough sometimes. I try to leave my troubles with the Lord and remember those words in the 10th verse of Psalm 46: "Be still, and know that I am God".

May the Lord bless you and rescue you from your troubles.

Thanks BrotherJohn,
sounds like you have a good sense of humor too.Praise the Lord! Thank you for your encouraging words.

Hi Rosesinsept,

I hear you loud and clear my dear sister.. We are all struggling emotionally and physically lately due to stressful situations that we are encountering lately. Yesterday night I cried out to the Lord and told him that I feel that I am crawling to the finish line instead of running.

I have felt so weak and weary and I need his strength so badly and I yearn and need him to take me home soon. I told him that I am tired of this world I cannot take it anymore, it is just too much to bear sometimes and that this is no longer my home.

The Lord led me this morning to Psalm 46 which I will post below.. It was very comforting for I am holding on by my fingernails.. LOL... Also, I have posted a beautiful worship song called "RESCUE". I hope it ministers to you today...

I am so happy for you Rose that the Lord spoke to you and answered your plea... Yes, God does have a great sense of humor. I love that about our precious Lord.

I will keep you close in my prayers Rose and I too plead with the Lord to come quickly for his Bride.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your lovely story about the cardinal, it really ministered to me today.
God Bless you,
AngelWings7

Psalm 46
New King James Version (NKJV)
God the Refuge of His People and Conqueror of the Nations
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth.
46 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved;
God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.
6 The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved;
He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord,
Who has made desolations in the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
11 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

GOD IS MY REFUGE...

RESCUE WORSHIP SONG-DESPERATION BAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8Re0Ac7WE

Thank you AngelWings for lifting me up with the beautiful scripture and song.I just want to give you a hug when I see you on that special day!I know we all are struggling and having trials down here.I couldn't make it if I didn't know that things are going to be different one day.That day is coming though and it will be glorious...wont be long now.May the Lord bless you always for your fruits of the Spirit.Most importantly your care and concern for others.God bless.
Roses

Awww, what a beautiful and sweet experience. Don't you just love it when the Lord gives us those experiences as reminders that He is there for us? He has done things like that with me many times and He knows He makes me laugh at the way only He knows how. That's often how He gets through to me. It's always something personal that I only talk to Him about but I truly believe the Lord has a sense of humor.
Our mommy and daddy cardinals that live in our pine tree right behind my spare room had 2 babies this year. I watch them from the window while on my desktop computer. We feed the birds, squirrels and chipmunks every morning and at dinner time. It's fun to watch them feed their babies. WOW! I must really be getting old because I'm finding bird watching entertaining and quite fascinating. I even whipped out the binoculars the other day.
Thanks for sharing your experience, RosesinSept. That brought a smile to my face.

Rosesinsept,

I send you a big HUG back to you my sweet sis...
Your post help me not to feel that I am not the only one suffering on this earth and that we both so much yearn to be with our Abba Father very soon. May the Lord bless you too and shower you with favor and peace everlasting.

ROSE'S RED CARDINAL...

Matthew 6:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Oh what a beautiful picture, AW7. Cardinals look so majestic, don't they? Did you know that the male helps nurture, raise and feed the babies? Just a little bird info there. These are the kind of things I research...lolol

Roses & AngleWings, Sweet, Sweet Sisters!!

You both have touched my heart, and I can understand how you feel.

Roses - What a beautiful reminder from the Lord and I can
see how it could lift you up just knowing He hears your prayers
and Yes, He does have a sense of humor after all He created us
with the gift of laughter. I agree, it won't be long now
I know what the Lord confirmed in my spirit that He is right
at the door, and I believe in my heart that the closer we get
our Hope will increase.

AngelWings - My dear Sis, the Race is almost complete,
were near the finish line, just a few more steps and we'll
soon be there to receive our Crown. Remember Psalm 84 that the
Lord gave especially to you. You and I know what the Lord has
shown us through your Dreams/Visions, and His Word. We know
the conviction He has put in our hearts about His soon Return
Lets hold onto that and I know you do Sis.
2 Tim 4:6-8:
6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

I sought the Lord in Prayer for you both, and the Lord impressed
on me this Psalm.

Psalm 16
The Hope of the Faithful, and the Messiah’s Victory

1) Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.
2) O my soul, you have said to the Lord,
You are my Lord,
My goodness is nothing apart from You.”
3) As for the saints who are on the earth,
“They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.”
4) Their sorrows shall be multiplied who hasten after another god;
Their drink offerings of blood I will not offer,
Nor take up their names on my lips.
5) O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.
6) The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
7) I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
8) I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
9) Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.
10)For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
11)You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore

Love you both Our Victory is near.

Hi My dear Shiloh,

Thank you for that great educational tip on Cardinals. I have several bird feeders out in the backyard and I enjoy seeing the Cardinals eat and they have an interesting chirping high pitch sound right? Very unique from other songbirds.
Your pic of the Cardinal is precious and I know it will uplift Rose very much.. You are so sweet sis...

Hugs and Love,

AngelWings7

AN ADORABLE PIC FOR MY SHILOH.....

thank you for sharing with us about the cardinal story. it is amazing how God show you and confirmation with you. right now i am waiting for His confirmation that i had prayed about it. hope that i will share with you guys

smile

fm12

My sweet sis Morningstar,

Ahh.. you are an angel and your scripture bible verses that the Lord led you to post really ministered to me.

I do not know what I would do without you my dear sis.. You are always there for me when I fall...

My despair was great last night and I called out to the Lord to come soon for us... My heart was grieving so as if I was feeling the Lord's heart grieving due to the evil and wickedness around us.. I like the Lord have had enough of it...

I know the tears I shed were collected in a bottle by the Angels on High.. I truly yearn to hug the Lord tight and tell him thank you...

The Lord blessed me, because I dreamt of both my grandmothers that are in Heaven and I saw them... God is good!!!!
Our late relatives are waiting for us and we will be there soon like you had mentioned my dear sis.

I am going to meditate on Psalm 16 before I go to bed tonight.. You are so special sis to reach out to me and Rose.

God bless you for such a caring and loving heart. You have a heart of precious gold and your crown is awaiting you in Heaven and I want to witness that special moment when the Lord places the crown on your head...

I cannot wait to meet and hug you also...
Blessings your way,
AngelWings7

PSALM 10:16

Thank all of you for the beautiful stories and pics.I am speechless.
Shiloh,...I love to watch all the birds too and feed them everyday.I have about
30 squirrels in my backyard and a big old oak tree.I see mostly sparrows,but sometimes a cardinal will pop in or I might see a blue jay,or a dove.I also have ducks sometimes.Anyway,thanks for lifting up my spirits dear sisters and brothers.

Such lovely stories..Since you are sharing this I wanted to share what happened to me with deer while on vacation. I stayed at camp while everyone else went down to the beach on Sunday morning I got my Bible to read because I wanted to spend some alone time with God. I was reading in Psalms and Isaiah and talking to God and telling him how I know he can hear me even though I can't see him and I quietly begain singing How Great is our God and two little deers a mommy and baby walked by on the path close to where I was sitting and the mama just stopped and looked right at me and then they walked on to where ever they were going. That reminded me of how God is in charge of everything and he can let us know he hears us even though we sometimes don't physically see him.Kind of the same thing as the red birds. God will never leave nor forsake us and he often sends us these little reminders of how much he loves us. I decided to sing the As the deer song right after that and I looked that up in my bible in Psalms but it says hart instead of deer. I just wanted to share with you all what a precious moment that was for me.

BamaPeach, What a beautiful experience. I can just visualize that in my mind.
AngelWings7, I am having a cuteness attack from that sweet gif. How adorable. You are right. Rest assured that our Lord IS storing up all of our tears in a bottle. He knows our hearts. I have found myself crying over the enormous evil in this world. There are such horrible things that we see and hear that it becomes so burdensome and I wonder how the Lord bears it. I keep thinking of the verse "..and God will wipe away every tear".
Yes, the male cardinals go, "cheer-a-doe, cheer-a-doe, cheer-a-doe-doe-doe"...lol...the female's is a little harder to type out.

It cannot be a coincidence that so many of us feel physically and emotionally spent. I wonder if this is God's way of separating us from this world and even though we are alive, helping us to transition and be ready to go home. In a sense, we have left this world already and want nothing more to do with it.

The Lord put on a show for me today...I was watching a cardinal in the bushes by my house and saw a little hummingbird flying around!I have never seen one by my house before:)....on a more serious note sounds like we are all feeling the same emotions,we just have to hold on a little bit longer.Soon!

Oh, how neat about the hummingbird and cardinal, Rosesinsept!

You're right, soon.

Dear Rose,
You were on my mind and prayers today and guess what? I saw two cardinals chirping their lovely sounds and eating at the bird feeder today. Now, when I see cardinals I will always think of you...
I pray that you had a better day today.. We are going home soon to our blessed hope and we will not have to suffer anymore here on this earth.. Thank you Jesus!!!
Cannot wait to meet you, and I am sure in Heaven God will have beautiful cardinals waiting for you there..
God is Good ALL THE TIME!!!!

God bless you sis,
Love and Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Thank you dear sister Angelwings(beautiful pic!)...and thank you Shiloh for the cute Soon pic!
I just was having trouble at the other Rita site and Im happy you all are here!Roses

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com