Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shout out to old and new RITAN'S

Missing a lot of familiar faces here, where are you all? Looking forward to all those that have applied to become members. Let us pray for the strengthening of the saints everywhere, and for those that are being tortured and persecuted!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Re: Shout out to old and new RITAN'S

Hey TR, is the new site ready yet? If not, do you have an update? Thanks and keep looking up. See you in the air soon brother.

Still not ready, but we can still fellowship here at the old RITA! Just saying, that should but one person leave RITAN, I would be saddened.

Love & blessings..Tender Reed

Hey Reed!

It's not the same when we don't see your face!

upload it to tinypic.com
and copy and paste the last line
the bare url

Same thing for you Old Tiger!

Be blessed of YHWH
and stay close to Him

Daniel

Love those here at Ritan I have been on a much needed vacation but I am back now. I hope everyone is doing well.

Been busy this summer. Lots and lots going on.

Had cataract surgery last Thursday. Doing the drops 3 times a day. My nephew Scott is off of the ventilator now, Praise the Lord. Been lots of sicknesses and surgeries in the family this summer.

Getting the Sabrina Bear ready for her Senior year in High School. Her school stuff is complicated because her illness and the tornado taking out all of Moore schools servers. In the mean time, That sort of says it all, Tender Reed.

This too shall pass. Ready to get outta here, How about all of you?

Forgot to add new scans for Sabrina next week, and if clear, surgery to remove her port the 14th of August, 2 days before school starts. (OK, where is the smiley running around with her hair on fire?) Guess I will just make do with,

Hey Tender Reed,

If you remember me :). I miss you all too. I'm waiting til the new old site to get back up, as I find this one clunky :) But I read along with you every day. A wee piece of family.

Love to you, how's your heart?

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Hello All!!

I post once in awhile but try and read posts every few days. Love and blessings to all my fellow Ritans!

Anyone seen God is Love or Lori M?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com