Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Word "Rapture"

Hi there,
Last night, i was so tired and i decided go to bed early normally, i go bed late but last night i went bed early before midnight. like 11: 30 pm and soon after i fell asleep and somehow the word came to my picture in my dream saying In word saying "rapture". all i remember the word in my mind since this morning, I couldn't remember any of those other dream all i do remember the word saying rapture.

That excites me that Jesus Christ is coming back and we will meet Him up in the sky very soon.

See you in the Sky very soon with Jesus Christ.

Funkymom12

Please do use discernment and seek the Holy Spirits guidance at all times when reading or posting on "Dreams and Visions"
(Dream posted as reviewed by moderators)

Re: Word "Rapture"

hi there,

i remember some of my dream, but it is not very clear. before i went to bed and i was thinking about some post forum that they were saying about all things will be cease with dream and vision. then i fell asleep then it lookslike tv and i watched on tv and saying a word like "rapture" so so all i remember that. so it is very strange that i just get a word but not picture etc. however it is amazing.

smile

fm12

Re: Word "Rapture"

Child of God , blessings tonite in Christ with thanks , GRACE to you ...watching and waiting with you as "your heart's DESIRE is The Rapture " !
I have imagined His Face many times and how it will be when we are instantaneously taken away with Him . It surely will be the MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE we have ever seen .
Love , bonnie ...thanks again !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com