Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A blessing posted on Doves

This message really struck me http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/jimmyl730.htm

Here's a little quote from this gentleman's post:

(for fair use and educational purposes)

Thinking the Lord could come back today will affect everything I do—how I talk, what I watch, where I go. On the other hand, Jesus taught us that if you sit here today, and even as I'm teaching, you're thinking, The Lord is not coming back any time soon, that too will have a very real effect upon your life.

Seemed like Pastor Faraq was saying the same sort of thing in his prophecy update this last Sunday. We'd better behave, Jesus is going to be here soon!

Re: A blessing posted on Doves

I loved that article! Thank you for posting it here today!
: )

A great lesson which will have us all thinking more deeply and acting more loving as we contemplate the truth presented here. Thanks, servent, for bringing this over to Rita.

Maybe you can consider bringing this with us when we move back to RN soon! It's very encouraging to our Blessed Hope!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

it bless my heart to read it. wow thank you Jesus for using that guy to share with us. Thank you Jesus. that makes me more want to be with Him every minutes and longing for Him to come back to take us home.

fm12

Servant,

Thank you for posting this important message. I loved it and it ministered to me and I am ready for the Lord's return and that is all I think about 24/7. I have died to this world a long time ago and I cannot get enough of JESUS...
I breathe for my Lord each day and repent daily and ask him to cleanse me with his blood.

God bless,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com