<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NASA "Dark Sun" Large Chunk Broke Off Headed To Earth!! (Begley Video)

Published on Jul 31, 2013
NASA Says and Discovery Scientist Cory Powell confirms on FOX NEWS that the Sun turned dark because a large part blew off and is headed toward earth http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.foxnews.com

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: NASA "Dark Sun" Large Chunk Broke Off Headed To Earth!! (Begley Video)

Paul CRACKS ME UP! His reactions in the first couple of minutes of this are hilarious!

On the serious side though - I can't find anything on WHEN this is suppose to hit earth. Does anybody know when it's suppose to hit?

I'm thinkin' all kinds of things are going to get messed up....HEY - could this be the excuse the world has for the rapture????

'Kay - I watched the full video of this guy on Fox News. I still haven't heard WHEN it's suppose to hit but he says 'Yea this happens all the time. Just not this large.' (Not exact quotes here)

Then he goes on to say - 'Yea this happens all the time. We've actually had much bigger. One in 1960 (something) and one in the 1800's.'

I don't call that all the time. It seems like - either he's kinda weird or this is a really big deal that they are trying to play down.

Somebody talk to me - Do you guys think this is as big a deal as I'm thinking - like I mentioned above - could it be the excuse of why we're missing??

Anybody...anybody....talk to me

Maybe it isn't a big deal - just struck me as possibly something

I can't see a direct link to the video, but I got the gist through anyway. I never now with Paul Begley if he is sensationalizing a bit or not. Anyways, I found this 2011 article discussing the 1859 Carrington event and what such an event could do today. Very interesting especially in regards to the timing ... Peace talks, fall feasts, etc.

For discussion and education purposes. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110302-solar-flares-sun-storms-earth-danger-carrington-event-science/
In fact, the biggest solar storm on record happened in 1859, during a solar maximum about the same size as the one we're entering, according to NASA.

That storm has been dubbed the Carrington Event, after British astronomer Richard Carrington, who witnessed the megaflare and was the first to realize the link between activity on the sun and geomagnetic disturbances on Earth.

During the Carrington Event, northern lights were reported as far south as Cuba and Honolulu, while southern lights were seen as far north as Santiago, Chile. (See pictures of auroras generated by the Valentine's Day solar flare.)

The flares were so powerful that "people in the northeastern U.S. could read newspaper print just from the light of the aurora," Daniel Baker, of the University of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, said at a geophysics meeting last December.

In addition, the geomagnetic disturbances were strong enough that U.S. telegraph operators reported sparks leaping from their equipment—some bad enough to set fires, said Ed Cliver, a space physicist at the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory in Bedford, Massachusetts.

In 1859, such reports were mostly curiosities. But if something similar happened today, the world's high-tech infrastructure could grind to a halt.

"What's at stake," the Space Weather Prediction Center's Bogdan said, "are the advanced technologies that underlie virtually every aspect of our lives."

Solar Flare Would Rupture Earth's "Cyber Cocoon"

To begin with, the University of Colorado's Baker said, electrical disturbances as strong as those that took down telegraph machines—"the Internet of the era"—would be far more disruptive. (See "The Sun—Living With a Stormy Star" in National Geographic magazine.)

Solar storms aimed at Earth come in three stages, not all of which occur in any given storm.

First, high-energy sunlight, mostly x-rays and ultraviolet light, ionizes Earth's upper atmosphere, interfering with radio communications. Next comes a radiation storm, potentially dangerous to unprotected astronauts.

Finally comes a coronal mass ejection, or CME, a slower moving cloud of charged particles that can take several days to reach Earth's atmosphere. When a CME hits, the solar particles can interact with Earth's magnetic field to produce powerful electromagnetic fluctuations. (Related: "Magnetic-Shield Cracks Found; Big Solar Storms Expected.")

"We live in a cyber cocoon enveloping the Earth," Baker said. "Imagine what the consequences might be."

Of particular concern are disruptions to global positioning systems (GPS), which have become ubiquitous in cell phones, airplanes, and automobiles, Baker said. A $13 billion business in 2003, the GPS industry is predicted to grow to nearly $1 trillion by 2017.

In addition, Baker said, satellite communications—also essential to many daily activities—would be at risk from solar storms.

"Every time you purchase a gallon of gas with your credit card, that's a satellite transaction," he said.

But the big fear is what might happen to the electrical grid, since power surges caused by solar particles could blow out giant transformers. Such transformers can take a long time to replace, especially if hundreds are destroyed at once, said Baker, who is a co-author of a National Research Council report on solar-storm risks.

The U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Cliver agrees: "They don't have a lot of these on the shelf," he said.

The eastern half of the U.S. is particularly vulnerable, because the power infrastructure is highly interconnected, so failures could easily cascade like chains of dominoes.

"Imagine large cities without power for a week, a month, or a year," Baker said. "The losses could be $1 to $2 trillion, and the effects could be felt for years."

Here is the link to the video of the actual report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPuzX2ix3k

Sorry - I should have put that on here before

Tanks for the link.

91 to 94.5 million miles of distance
2 million miles per hour speed

45.5 to 47.25 hours to reach us

it was spotted between july 13 and 18

IT HAS REACHED US ALREADY UNLESS THER DATES BELOW ARE WRONG

A space telescope aimed at the sun has spotted a gigantic hole in the solar atmosphere — a dark spot that covers nearly a quarter of our closest star, spewing solar material and gas into space.

The so-called coronal hole over the sun’s north pole came into view between July 13 and 18 and was observed by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, or SOHO. NASA released a video of the sun hole as seen by the SOHO spacecraft, showing the region as a vast dark spot surrounded by solar activity.

Daniel

Daniel is correct, the effect of this dramatic appearing event has passed without anyone noticing. Mind you if the Rapture had happened within a few days of it, I'm sure someone would have blamed it on the sun.

Coronal holes are when (as I recall)the solar wind blows through the surface covering and the relatively cooler gas from underneath disrupts the photosphere. Kinda like the eye at the center of a hurricane. Lots of solar wind comes up there, but it's not usually that disruptive.

A solar flare is more like a tornado with part of the photosphere writhing upwards in a very energetic event that kicks out a considerable amount of radiation. This has caused issues on earth before.

A coronal mass ejection is when a flare kicks up so energetically that it isn't brought back down to the sun again, but throws chunks outward. More like a volcano spewing outward explosively. Can definitely cause problems with our atmosphere if it actually comes our way.

But the sun is huge, and we're a tiny little ball of dirt. It doesn't usually come straight at us. Thankfully.

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

Thanks Daniel Ben YHWH - so I guess nothing huh

Thanks TxThom - all rocket science to me - it is very interesting though.

I think fox news confused two events. The big coronal hole looked bad and blew some wind at us. But it was followed a couple of days later by a couple of space filaments that ejected out towards us which are considerably more energetic. As it turns out, a non newsworthy event in reality.

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=28&month=07&year=2013

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

Happens often this man says. Yeah right . My opinion is that they probably are sitting in meetings now trying to understand what’s going on with the sun, moon and stars. They just do not want to alarm people. But we do not get alarmed

Tx Thom - I was checking the link you put here. I check that site every once in a while but it's not one of my regulars. but they had a cool picture of NACREOUS CLOUDS OVER TIERRA DEL FUEGO also known as "mother of pearl clouds," - (I don't know how to post pictures here) - cool picture and apparently pretty rare.

Also - was looking around - this looks interesting on sunspots:

Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 0 days
2013 total: 0 days (0%)
2012 total: 0 days (0%)
2011 total: 2 days (<1%)
2010 total: 51 days (14%)
2009 total: 260 days (71%)
Since 2004: 821 days

Thanks Daniel - how'd you do it? - At first I thought there was bird poo on the guys camera lens...then I figured out that it was darker clouds floating by

ok

1 save any picture to your computer (Save as)

2 upload it on tinypic.com

3 copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" box, (2nd from the top)
paste in here

To post your avatar picture same thing (but resize: avatar), just copy the 4th box from the top
and paste it in Avatar URL her

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Thank you sweet friend!

I have no idea why I'm not even phased or panicked by this. All is in the Hands and control of our Lord.
Daniel, I just LOVE that cute mouse you did. I think you should keep him as your avatar.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com