I was really touched, and in prayer this morning I lifted you
up to the Lord, asking Him for His Word. I have always prayed
to the Lord to answer me through Psalms for whatever I petition
in Jesus Name in prayer. And because I experienced this a few
weeks ago when the Lord gave me a glimpse of seeing the
world through His eyes and the Sorrow he has for the lost, and
because He impressed on me the Sorrow was greater as He was about
to close the door on the dispensation of Grace. But He also see's
the evil that men do and has had enough.
Here is your Comment:

My despair was great last night and I called out to the Lord to come soon for us... My heart was grieving so as if I was feeling the Lord's heart grieving due to the evil and wickedness around us.. I like the Lord have had enough of it...
I know the tears I shed were collected in a bottle by the Angels on High.. I truly yearn to hug the Lord tight and tell him thank you...

Here is the Scripture and acknowledgement from the Lord:

Psalm 10:
NLT
A Prayer for the Overthrow of the Wicked.

Psa 10:1 O LORD, why do you stand so far away? Why do you hide when I am in trouble?

Psa 10:2 The wicked arrogantly hunt down the poor. Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others.

Psa 10:3 For they brag about their evil desires; they praise the greedy and curse the LORD.

Psa 10:4 The wicked are too proud to seek God. They seem to think that God is dead.

Psa 10:5 Yet they succeed in everything they do. They do not see your punishment awaiting them. They sneer at all their enemies.

Psa 10:6 They think, "Nothing bad will ever happen to us! We will be free of trouble forever!"

Psa 10:7 Their mouths are full of cursing, lies, and threats. [fn] Trouble and evil are on the tips of their tongues.

Psa 10:8 They lurk in ambush in the villages, waiting to murder innocent people. They are always searching for helpless victims.

Psa 10:9 Like lions crouched in hiding, they wait to pounce on the helpless. Like hunters they capture the helpless and drag them away in nets.

Psa 10:10 Their helpless victims are crushed; they fall beneath the strength of the wicked.

Psa 10:11 The wicked think, "God isn't watching us! He has closed his eyes and won't even see what we do!"

Psa 10:12 Arise, O LORD! Punish the wicked, O God! Do not ignore the helpless!

Psa 10:13 Why do the wicked get away with despising God? They think, "God will never call us to account."

Psa 10:14 But you see the trouble and grief they cause. You take note of it and punish them. The helpless put their trust in you. You defend the orphans.
Psa 10:15 Break the arms of these wicked, evil people! Go after them until the last one is destroyed.

Psa 10:16 The LORD is king forever and ever! The godless nations will vanish from the land.

Psa 10:17 LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.

Psa 10:18 You will bring justice to the orphans and the oppressed, so mere people can no longer terrify them.

On your second comment, the Lord did not take me to Psalms like He
usually does. His answer to this was so beautiful. It's also
a confirmation of what He has been speaking to our hearts about
His Soon Return:
Here is your Comment:
I have felt so weak and weary and I need his strength so badly and I yearn and need him to take me home soon. I told him that I am tired of this world I cannot take it anymore, it is just too much to bear sometimes and that this is no longer my home.

Here is the Scripture and acknowledgement from the Lord:

Isaiah 26:16-21
The Lords Return for the Church before the Tribulation

Isa 26:16 LORD, in trouble they have visited You, They poured out a prayer [when] Your chastening [was] upon them.

Isa 26:17 As a woman with child Is in pain and cries out in her pangs, [When] she draws near the time of her delivery, So have we been in Your sight, O LORD.

Isa 26:18 We have been with child, we have been in pain; We have, as it were, brought forth wind; We have not accomplished any deliverance in the earth, Nor have the inhabitants of the world fallen.

Isa 26:19 Your dead shall live; [Together with] my dead body [fn] they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; For your dew [is like] the dew of herbs, And the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

Isa 26:21 For behold, the LORD comes out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain.

Many Saints of the Lord are crying out for His Soon return, He hears
our prayers, He is not unmindful of our grief and trials. This
scripture is confirming to us that He is about to return for
His Bride, let us hold on for a little while longer for we
know it won't be long before we will be with Him in Glory
and everlasting Joy.

God bless you Sis.

Re: To AngelWings7 - The Lord hears your prayers a confirmation

Hi My Dear Sis Morningstar,

You are so thoughtful to have prayed on my behalf and asking the Lord for a word for me.
Your response as to what the Lord spoke to you regarding Psalm 10 was exactly the emotions
and the grief I was experiencing. It is so comforting to know that God, sees his saints grieving
due to the evil and wickedness that we are witnessing daily. Yes, we are all homesick and have
had enough and want to go to our real home.

Psa 10:17 LORD, you know the hopes of the helpless. Surely you will hear their cries and comfort them.

This part of the Psalm was comforting to read for my grief was deep and I had felt such despair.. God is so faithful always listening to the cries of his faithful servants.. Thank you Jesus!!!

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

This verse describes me and the bride of Christ, as we have isolated ourselves and have been hiding in our chambers, praying day in and day out for justice to prevail and for the dear Lord to come quickly for us.

Many Saints of the Lord are crying out for His Soon return, He hears
our prayers, He is not unmindful of our grief and trials. This
scripture is confirming to us that He is about to return for
His Bride, let us hold on for a little while longer for we
know it won't be long before we will be with Him in Glory
and everlasting Joy.

Sis, these words were so comforting to my soul and gave me hope for The Lord's soon return.
Thank you so much sis, for thinking of me and lifting me up in prayer. Your words today have comforted my spirit.
Slowly but surely, I am regaining my strength back that can only come from
our Lord Jesus Christ!

God bless you my dear sister in Christ..
You are a gem!
Love and Hugs your way,

AngelWings7

Wonderful thread! I enjoyed this.

Shiloh--"Nosey Rosey" LOL....
Sis, what a beautiful Rose, I just love it. I think I'll search
the web and try and find pictures of unusual roses, wonder what
I'd find.

LOL! I know. None of my business....nothing to see here....move along, move along...lololol. Seriously, this was a wonderful post though.

Beautiful rose Shiloh...
thank you for posting such a lovely bible verse and picture.
Love you sis,,
Hugs your way..
AngelWings7

Praying for you Angel Wings, my dear Sis.

Shiloh- Sis, you are always welcome to come on board anytime.
Yes, that was a beautiful verse..God's Words always speak out
to us don't they...

AngelWings; How are you doing today my dear ?
I always think of you, I just love your gentle spirit
You have a special place in my heart knowing all that
you are going through.

Sisters, Just think of what awaits us. I can't even imagine
all our tears wiped away, no more pain, no more sorrow,
just joy and happiness for ETERNITY, I just can't even
Imagine what He has in store for us....No Wonder God call's
it the BLESSED HOPE! Soon, Soon, Soon.

Aww... my dear sister RUA,

So nice to hear from you. I have missed you greatly and you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily because I know you have been going through so much.

Thank you for thinking of me and the beautiful colorful daisy flowers.

I know that I am not the only feeling weary and tired and you and my brothers and sisters keep me going and the Lord gives me the strength to hold on to that blessed hope that He is on his way.. My dear sister Morningstar's word from the Lord to me has helped me tremendously and I am so grateful for she is such a caring soul.

The Lord knows what we are feeling and thinking even before we do. The Lord is Great and Worthy to be Praised!
I keep looking up for his return. I so badly want to go home as I occupy and wait for his appointed time.
Cannot wait to meet you my sis....it will be soon...

Love you RUA..
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Dearest Morningstar,

I have taken the liberty today of reading several times your message that you posted for me yesterday.
You have no idea, the word of knowledge that the Lord shared with you has given me so much assurance and peace.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reaching out to me and being such a faithful servant and hearing God's small voice to relay a special message for me.

I thank God for you each day and I am blessed to have known you here on this wonderful site. You along with many others of my brothers and sisters have become more like family to me. We have witnessed each others struggles along the way and thank God that we are blessed with this forum to share with like minded Christians who love God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind. We are able to lift each other up when we are down and it is so comforting to me to know that I will be able to meet everyone soon when our Lord come in the clouds.

Love you sis,
Hugs your way..
AngelWings7

AWH, Angel Wings thank you so very much. Yes, I'm sorry I have not been posting in a long time.

I have missed you very much, I still play the Bett Midler song that you posted for me on the old site; "Wind Beneath my Wings" - makes for a good cry...

Looking so forward to the rapture, sigh.

Praying for you AW.

Love you too Sis
RUA

Email: info@dianemcfarlane.ca

RUA - I noticed you changed avatars. Was the other avatar one of the sweet babies that you lost?

No Fear Just Faith, thank you so much for remembering me and that I lost 2 of my babies, that is so kind of you to remember. I miss them very much and it is still so hard.

No the other avatar isn't one of my guys but I couldn't find the folder I put it in on my computer. So, I thought I would find a new one for the time being. I might use of my babies as my avatar...been thinking of it.

Thank you so much for asking, I was very touched.

Email: info@dianemcfarlane.ca

It takes so long for that pain to subside to pleasant memories.

I loved the other avatar but this one is just as adorable!

What kindred spirits we are in thoughts today. My response to Bonnie's Sodom post is along these lines of Jesus' sorrow over His deceived creation rejecting his free gift. We're all feeling this sorrow and the anquish He's feeling and responding in kind. Our hearts are grieving, too. There's no more time. I believe He has one more plan --one in which we can help bring in lost souls yet. See Bonnie's thread for my response there. In the meantime, it's great to find others who are thinking alike. It's very confirming to what we are feeling. We aren't alone in our thoughts. We have companions sharing the journey who understand as well.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com