9 month Peace Plan: Quick Commentary by J. Mcternan

Here's a quick commentary On the Peace Negotiations between
Kerry, Netanyahu, and Abbas. Were not the only ones saying
this is bad for the USA. But, it's good to know were not
alone.

John McTernan
Commentary:

As America Has Done to Israel:

Joel 3:1,2 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Commentary

This meeting is DOA. Everyone knows it, but both Obama and Kerry have to force this one more time. In the end, Jerusalem will become the “stumbling block” that cannot be resolved.

I believe that as this process fails because Israel will never agree to divide Jerusalem, Obama will target Israel. He will put enormous pressure on Israel which is going to put God’s pressure on America. No good can come out of this for America. I believe the level of God’s judgment on America will match the pressure Obama and Kerry put on Israel.

Kerry: Talks aim to reach final-status agreement in 9 months 07/30/13 This will bring the timeline to April 2014. As this deadline nears, watch Kerry put enormous pressure on Israel and Jerusalem to become the key issue.

“Israelis and Palestinians will aim to reach a final-status agreement to end their conflict over the next nine months, US Secretary of State John Kerry said in Washington on Tuesday.Kerry made the remarks at a tri-party press conference marking the resumption of direct negotiations. He stood together with Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat and Justice Minister Tzipi Livni.“The parties have agreed to remain engaged in sustained, continuous and substantive negotiations on the core issues

In the end, Jerusalem will be the issue.

May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you.

Fair Use for Discussion & Educational Purposes Only.

Re: 9 month Peace Plan: Quick Commentary by J. Mcternan

I also read an article that O is trying to get the two sides to speed up the process!...

Your right Roses, "O" & Kerry are really pushing Netanyahu hard
on this. They are almost frantic to get this all resolved.
Well, it's not going to happen until the AC steps in.

That's right .
No matter the pushing , we are on God's Time , His Schedule .
Noone can touch Israel without His Allowing it to come .
The wolves are howling at the door ....
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com