Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need your prayers- grieving, anguished.

hi there,

i just need your prayers, i am grieving and anguished in the spirit at the moment. my son blake is very angry with me because i had to notify his probation officer. and i had what is right. he wont accept his responsibility for his action and tells me that his probation officer dont believe what i notify his probation about him. and my son said to me you are crying wolf!!!! one thing i am thankful that my husband didnt upset with me that i had to notify the probation officer about his curfew and drinking. as i had to pray about it.

i am continue praying for him and it grieving me alot to see him liket hat but i just leave this to God and let God do his way. it makes me cry. he doesnt understand that i have to obey what the bible says, obey the authority and what is please God for this. every time i notify his probation, my son always come homeand mad at me etc. i had to stand for what is right.

sometimes things i never understand why regarding about home situation etc. however all i do is to wait on the Lord. it is grieving me alot and it is so sad to see things at home. however one thing excite me because my youngest daughter came to me and told me that she wanted to do something like memorize bible verse and put up on the wall making heart that so amazing that God is working in my daughter. i am just waiting on the Lord. as it is not my time it is his time.

i am longing to be with Jesus Christ come back and take us home.

things in world that has been disgusted me alot and grieving me alot to see many many people are getting falling away from God and too busy things in the world and not focus on Jesus return etc. seem they dont care what s happening in the world. most thing that grieve me is that people who is walking away from God that is worse thing because they knew the truth and didnt want to follow Jesus Christ.

let us pray for them and our family to be saved.

Love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

fm12

Re: need your prayers- grieving, anguished.

Hugs in Jesus right back to you ?

Thank You Jesus for helping in this sad family situation. FM12, you are doing the right thing. I have to do the same in my home and it is not always easy to stand up for Jesus. I hope Yeshua comes soon for us.

Be blessed sister

I'm praying dear sister. :hugs:

Hope this song helps

I'm praying for Blake and I will also keep you in my prayers FunkyMom.

Funky Mom 12,

I am sorry dear sis that your spirit is grieving at this time. Much strife is going on in your home right now, but do not feel guilty you did the right thing. You are teaching your son to be accountable for his actions and this will serve him right in the future. You only want the best for him and one day he will understand your motives. I will keep your dear son in prayer that the Lord touch his heart and lead him to Salvation.

Regarding your daughter, that is great news how the Lord is working in her life. You planted seeds with her and now you deeds are producing fruit.. This is wonderful and I pray that she will grow in the Lord each and every day.
Your prayers are working my dear sis. Do not lose hope, for God sees what you are going through and he is going to work everything out for the good.

Jesus is coming soon, in the meantime, keep occupying until He comes for us. You are such a faithful servant and God is smiling upon you my dear sis.. May the peace of God be upon you and your family..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Proverbs 22:6
New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 29:17
17 Correct your son, and he will give you rest;
Yes, he will give delight to your soul.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7
6 “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.

Titus 2:6
6 Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded,

Praying for you, Blake and the rest of your family.
I'm sorry for what you are going through.
Hugs to you

Thanks and I had a tears recently oh boy wow my son broke his own computer and mad at me so I am just using my cellphone to access it. I just want go home but all I do is waiting and keep watch Him

funkymom12
Thanks and I had a tears recently oh boy wow my son broke his own computer and mad at me so I am just using my cellphone to access it. I just want go home but all I do is waiting and keep watch Him

Rev. 21:4

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

biblegateway,"For educational and discussion purposes only"

FunkyMom - I'm sorry you are feeling grieved and anguished. I will be praying for peace and comfort for you and your precious family.

FM12 I'm praying for you dear one that the Lord comforts you in this difficult time with your son.

Hang in there, sister! The Lord is coming.

I will pray for you as well.

I am so sorry for this situation ...prayers going up for you now .
Thank you Lord for comforting your child and bringing PEACE as only YOU can Dear Lord !
Hugs to you ...love you Child of God !...bonnie
will pray , will not cease

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Blake is a real handful filled with anger and rebellion right now. Your challenge is not an easy one. I pray peace be restored to this home and especially to Blake. He needs to pick himself up by his bootstraps and get with the program to be all the man of God Jesus has created him to be. He should be thankful his mother cares enough to discipline him when he can't do it himself. It's time for him to grow up and practice some self control; to discipline himself. Childish temper tantrums are immature and selfish. The blame is his; not yours.

He's impacting every family member with his self -centered focus and rampages. He needs to do this himself instead of putting you in this position of needing to report him. He's in control of this. Unfortunately he seems to be attempting to control you rather then himself. That solves nothing. You aren't the one with the drinking problem. If he doesn't like it then he needs to stop acting out like this; control his drinking. It's a dependency and immaturity problem on several levels.

I'd make a rule. No drink in the home. If drinking outside the home, don't come home. Stop impacting this home with loutish behavior. He needs to stop blaming others for his problems. This is his problem; make him own it. Nothing can be resolved until he takes responsibility for himself and his problem. He has to own it for himself. Once he does this, he will help himself and begin to come out of his problems. He's feeling sorry for himself and that's not cutting it. Alchol has to go. That's obvious. Does he need a treatment program? I'm surprised his probation officer doesn't have him in one already.

He's creating this negative pattern of behavior impacting the other children. This isn't the first time. It's a continual problem now. Whatever has been done to address the situation isn't working. For their sakes he needs to stop adding to the drama of the household. You could end up losing them because of him and what he's doing to the home environment. This is affecting them more than any of you realize. They don't stand of chance of success in life like this. He's setting up negative behavior patterns for everyone. They need protecting.

It appears he is stuck in a rut but likes it like this or he'd change his ways. The way he's going he could lose his home. Some tragedy could be next. He's already experienced jail and that didn't wake him up to what he's doing. He's got to get his life together. The drinking has to stop. It's 90 % of the problem. He needs outside interests and goals to work towards. Something to accomplish that helps him feel good about himself. Praying Jesus takes him to task and sets him straight. He can do all things through Jesus. Jesus , please work on the heart of this wayward child and ease his mother's anquished heart. Comfort FM 12 as only you can and help her find peace in this situation. In Jesus mighty name, Amen

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Good counsel , Victory Chanter , a gift of the Holy Spirit .
Bless you !...bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thank u for this. Yeah I agreed with u about this. I already confronted him and warned him if he continue with the behavior then I will call police. So also I already asked his probation officer some questions and pray that she will answer me some questions that I asked. I told my son to think about the future etc. I am praying that God will speak to him this weekend while he is gone camping with his friend and his family. So pray for me and pray for him I told him to think twice like wanna end up jail or lose home etc so

Thank u

Praying fm

Praying for you and your son Blake F.M.

Thank u for the prayers and since I read victory. S comments that spoke me very well and yes with God all things are possible as I believe that my son blake need to be deliver from being stuck in the rut. So I need ur prayers that God will do something that He will bring blake come out of the rut. All day I have been praying for him while he is at camp with friends and their family. I trust that God will reveal him in his own time not mine so I am so thankful that God kept me in His hands and carry me through this. There is victory coming through in His name.nothing can stop this. As God is powerful to deliver him out of the rut. Nothing too hard for Him. Thank Jesus for this.

Amen fm.

Praying. :hugs for you:.

praying for your son Blake!I also have a teen son...Im not sure how old Blake is...but I know what you are going through.Hugs! Roses

Still praying FM12! I'm glad to hear some remarks there were what you already we're thinking. That's confirmation for you. A little firmer ground for you to stand on then. It's a lonely place to be when you have to confront Blake alone and when you are wondering if you are making right choices and being firm enough to make any impact. Blake appears to have a strong character...just needs to get that focused and channeled in a positive, happier way. I look forward to hearing great things he is doing one day. But first, he needs to get his focus straightened out.

Today's environment surrounding our kids seems an evil set up guaranteed to take them off course. Teen sons have always been a challenge to raise but today's world is making it even rougher. Hang in there--your son is worth the cost of fighting for him even if it means fighting him himself for now.

Love to you FM! Remember Jesus is standing next to you in this battle. You're doing the right thing.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Hello good evening

I wanted to share with u what happen today this morning I found my son was not here which he should be stay in for his curfew but he was not there so I was on way to work and I had to notify his probation officer about it. I was working all day until I asked my husband pick me up from work and he told me about our son and he said blake is very angry with me for notify the probation officer about it and guess what my husband was not happy with me about it and asked why??? I told him the probation officer wants to know if it is ongoing as I have to be honest and he was not pleased with me. I was praying to be protect when I get home and my son hasnot come to me and yell at me or get mad with me about it. As he already warned if he yell or get mad at me he will be troubled. So he didn't. Praise the lord for his faithfully answer my prayer. Need to pray for my husband to realize that he has to follow the authorization of law etc. Keep praying for my son as I am still standing on my ground.

Fm12

Praying fm.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com