<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
O makes alarming call: to eliminate catholic and protestant schools and buildings~~

global religion almost here?

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/obama-makes-alarming-call-for-end-to-catholic-education/
Fair use for discussion purposes~

“Buildings” of course means churches. And notice he doesn’t say anything about MUSLIM ‘schools and buildings’ being a bad thing, just Christian ones. Draw your own conclusions.

“If towns remain divided — if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” Obama said.

. . "But whoever disowns Me before others, I will disown before My Father in heaven. . . Matthew 10:33

. . . "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. . Luke 12:51

The True God and Risen Savior knew that 'outward peace' would not stop persecution in the world ~~ ~~ the good news (gospel) to many brings a 'sword' against the world desperate for their 'false peace' ,

Re: O makes alarming call: to eliminate catholic and protestant schools and buildings~~

Aaaaand another piece of the puzzle slips into place.

Re: O makes alarming call: to eliminate catholic and protestant schools and buildings~~

Thanks for posting this Donna. One world religion gets closer. This, of course, means us, who belong to non-denominational churches which are usually labeled protestant.

The gates of Hell shall not prevail against us. In case you've forgotton, Satan, YESHUA holds the keys of HELL and death. You will be defeated.

Praise the Lord.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Amen to that Becka!!!!We already have the victory.

But it just vexes my soul to see Evil having it's day.
The clouds of darkness surround this man "O". As in
Noahs day "every intent of man's heart was towards evil"
I'd say 75% of mankinds intent is towards evil now as
we look at the news globally.
For there will only be a remnant who will go in the
rapture.

Amen Ms. Becka!

satan is a liar. We just stand strong and remember that Jesus is Victor! Regardless!

Maranatha

Check out this article:

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/07/28/humanitys-ultimate-weapon/

page 3 exerpt

"We are plunging headlong into a nightmarish existence controlled by evil entities with no conscience. These are entities who do not live by the same moral codes, codes of ethics, laws, and spiritual principles which are imposed on the bulk of humanity in which we now exist in a type of "rules for thee but not for me."

The elite have attempted to remove God from all secular institutions including our schools as a spiritual attack upon our children. And before you remind me we live under a constitution which espouses the belief of separation of church and state. Let me remind you that the founding fathers DID NOT envision a nation in which we had freedom FROM religion instead of of the intended freedom OF religion. This was a 1960s detour whaich has had catastrophic consequences for the citizens of our time. Since then, our country has witnessed continuous war, the murder of 53 million innocent human beings and the spread of unconscionable tyranny and violence to those who would oppose the will of international bankers around the world and we Americans have served as their army of enforcement and compliance. Therefore, by definition, our government and its overall leadership , with some exceptions, should be considered evil.

It's a crime now to pray at school which negates our children's inherent power!

Skipping ahead here mentioning a few highlights.

There is no hope as long as we use the tools of the evil to fight evil. Humanity's ultimate weapon --another way--the Laws of the Universe--the power of prayer. The power of long distance prayer is discussed among other prayer topics. It's a matter of our survivability. Prayer and healing. Excellent discussion here on the power of prayer. (No wonder evil wants to stop it.)

More and more control from a single group of evil people is trying to rule the world. They are not totally unified as they continue to jostle for position among themselves. This is why we cannot identify them. Some names are mentioned.

But we have to consider that God is behind this and allowing it to take place. Our prayers must allow for this format to rid this world of this evil. God said He would gather the evil together in Armegeddon. Evil is incapable of full realization of the truth. Elimination will be in proper justification and well remembered by all.

Today the whole world is coming under the oppression of a few evil people that are trying to stay hidden. But little by little they will be exposed and their fall is certain. They will slowly exert pressure on the people to keep them in line but eventually will come to a place where they will be exposed and taken down once and for all.

See the section of two types of prayer and when to use them. "Thy will be done" prayer approach. Asking for the best possible outcome . Praying as in the Lord's Prayer, for "His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven". These type of prayers are best when praying with regard to enemies. Most of humanity is not taught how to pray and what the true nature of prayer is. The powers that be don't want this information in your possession. A must read article for dealing with today's problems.

Fair use for discussion and educational purposes only.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

dear watchers awaiting our Jesus and encouraged by the blessed Hope and treasured inspiration ~ no matter what the devil attempts to do ~~ Jesus loves us, and He is the Power to keep us close to Him ~~ no devil can fight that ~

I enjoyed reading your wonderful comments by each of you

outstanding insight, VC ~~

I don't think he is talking about eliminating the buildings and schools themselves, but eliminating the segregation and division between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland.

I agree with Obama. The church should not be divided.

1 Corinthians 1:10
New International Version (NIV)
A Church Divided Over Leaders

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

<3

vto

how's this for O's war on Christianity:

if he's not the ac, he's starting to act like it, huh ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
From my friend Eileen standing up for freedom:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's his acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.”

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech.

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three.

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.

November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.

January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.

February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress.

April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring.

August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.

November 2011 – Obama opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial.

November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.

December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries' religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.

January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.

February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.

I've been looking for a list like this. Send my thanks to Eileen, Donna! Great summary.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

And yet more and more public schools are requiring students learn Muslim prayers. Go figure.

all the while saying he is Christian ....whata hypocrit O ....working for The OL' Boys Club has made him very wearisome !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

O has no clout for international influence in " schools of other countries ". When he makes such statements he is meaning our schools in America , where he does wield influence through government .
Steadily each week O lets American citizens know that he has taken full control of the "government of the people , by the people , for the people ..."
CIVIL WAR coming to this country, it is inevitable, ...President George Washington saw this in his latter days Vision (Library of CONGRESS) where trouble arose in the heartland areas before attacks came from outside .
I agree with O on nothing as I do not respect his penchant for telling Americans falsehoods .
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Where is the Pope's voice? Christians are being arrested, tortured, raped and worst and yet nothing from the Pope. To me this means he is in on all this because otherwise he would be speaking out.

Victory Chanter: Thanks for the link. It looks like good reading and I will get to it as I can.

He was speaking of Catholic and Protestant schools in Northern Ireland. The same principles are involved, nevertheless. His remarks were not well received.

People have the right to associate with those who agree with them. Organizational unity is not important; spiritual unity in Christ is.

It is not only in america doing this in canada quebec they are considered to ban religion that including christians in work place and said they should not wear cross or other thing like clothes to be covered. Something like that also they are working on to ban saying merry christmas etc like can't decorate christmas tree in work place

As I know in canada they are not allow to bring bible in public school or tell them about Jesus. Or can't pray at school

Fm12

That's right FM12, I saw this on the news about a week ago here in Canada.

Fair Use for informational or educational purposes

The Quebec Liberals appear to be slamming the door on the idea of banning religious symbols for public employees in the province.

In his most explicit comments on the issue to date, leader Philippe Couillard said Thursday that his party won’t support measures, reportedly being considered by the Parti Québécois government, to prohibit state employees from wearing religious articles in schools, daycares, hospitals and other State workplaces.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/08/26/proposed_quebec_ban_on_religious_symbols_takes_step_forward.html

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com