Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Weary heart

Hi Ritan brothers and sisters...
I am feeling very weary and worn down...need some encouraging words.I know we have all been going through it waiting for our Lord.I just feel like I can't wait much longer...anybody going through this today?

Re: Weary heart

I love this song from Tenth Ave North. Sums it up.

http://youtu.be/UUEy8nZvpdM

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Besides this cold and my chest feeling like it's on fire from coughing so much I've been dealing with the most hardest flashbacks of my entire life...

So,I understand what you mean by weary :hugs:.

I don't want to seem lazy for just showing the verses,I'm just so tired it's hard to go quote these. But I can atleast give you the verses

Psalm 27:14,Psalm 46:10,Isiah 40:31,Matt. 11:28,Psalm 46:1,Jeremiah 31:25,Isiah 40:29,Psalm 62:5,1 Peter 5:7,Psalm 34:18 and Rev. 21:4

Dear Rosesinsept,
I am so sorry dear sis that you are feeling weary.. I know exactly how you have been feeling, for I was feeling that way for about 2 weeks. It took much prayer and staying in the Lord's word for me to find hope again amidst all this evil wickedness in this world. My heart was truly grieving like no other time. It was like a deep ache inside my heart and I yearned so much to be home with my Abba Father. I will keep you close in prayer my dear sister. You will see that soon we will be home to where we always belonged. Hugs and Love your way...

God Bless,
AngelWings7

A BEAUTIFUL CARDINAL THAT IS SINGING JUST FOR YOU.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3vRwNpISO4

Thank you dear sisters!I loved the videos.I wish I knew how to put pics and videos up too!

RosesinSept I'm not sure about the images but for the videos [atleast for youtube] you put youtube than /youtube

But both need [] for each youtube word

Roses, I understand what you are feeling. I know it's hard sometimes, but let us rejoice. Try to turn that weariness around. The devil can't stand seeing us excited for the return of our Lord. I recommend listening to some worship songs that you already know, or even searching for some new tunes if you feel like it. Taking a little time off your day to remember and appreciate the good that the Lord has done in your life is also a cool idea, it helps you get your focus back and increase your faith.

MyRockIsChrist, disregard bad flashbacks. I get those every once in a while, too. If any memories resurface concerning times in which you sinned, remind yourself that you have asked for forgiveness and the Lord has forgiven you.

Let us rely on the Lord and through Him be the warriors He chose us to be. Trust that it won't be long now and maybe He might just surprise us. You never know.

God bless.

Hi roseinsept

Hold on to Jesus and he will not let u slip away from His hands and he will keep u strong until the end. That is his promise. Cling to him tightly.

Love in christ
Hugs in christ

FM12

thank you all for the great ideas!Hugs and more hugs...

As the deer pants for the waterbrooks , so my soul pants for Thee O Lord !Psalm 42
~~~~~~~~
Bless you today with good rest and The PEACE of Christ !
bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

thank you Bonnie God bless!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com