Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture warning

I know the Lord has given us so many signs to watch out for concerning His coming.I was just wondering if maybe about a month or weeks before the rapture if He will give any big major signs that He is coming.Like a last warning...Did Noah give the people a last warning before he got on the ark?

Re: Rapture warning

Moses was pretty much mocked and laughed at by everyone. Probably because in those days, the dew covered the earth and there were no torrential downpours like now. That's how the earth was watered.
I look at that in the same way as people laughing and mocking us for believing in the Rapture and that our Lord will save us from His wrath. It's a joke to many, as it was to people with Moses believing God and him building the ark as God commanded. By the time Noah and his family were in the ark (as us believing on Christ) it was too late and the water/flood washed them all away.
Jesus IS our ark.

Shiloh,

You been hittin' the sauce today?? lol

Roses, I believe we will, especially the closer we get
to the Rapture, He will not leave us in darkness.
The Lord gave Noah 7 day warning before the floods came
Lot was warned by the Angels just before they removed
him and his family. I think we will get some big
sign before it happens, anyway that's my belief.

Shiloh,
You mean Noah right?....yes there had to be some signs and warnings.I still am wondering if tribulation starts right after rapture(directly)or months later?
Something to think about it!

If we are looking at that pattern of warning and it turns out to be the same case for us and the rapture, then I am guessing only us believers would receive that warning. It would give us sure confirmation that we would be going home within a short period of time. But I'm not sure we would be able to save that many more people even knowing this. I see believers in various places warning people that the Lord is coming soon, and people choose to ignore it or dismiss it as crazy talk. It begs the question: would they believe us if we said we received a sure warning, when they didn't?

Very true BrotherJohn....as in the days of Noah...no one listened to him either!

Shiloh - even when you're serious you can still crack me up I can't wait to meet you!

Woops. Yeah, I meant Noah..lol..no. I can't drink - never could but if I could I'd be drunk 24 hours a day...lololol

when you see the Holy Spirit departing in the world , events ,people's attitudes , ways of thinking are godless , mocking ....

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com