Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayers for my son

Hey guys. I have requested prayers for him in the past and the need continues. His name is Jacob and he is soon to be 19 and graduated 1 1/2 years ago. He has fallen away and does not even want to hear anything about God or prayers. This kid used to sit in his room at night and learn Tenth Ave songs and post them on YouTube. He used to quote scripture on social media and gather his friends for youth group. His current situation is that he went against our advice and got a loan for a car we knew was going to be problems. The car is now up on blocks with a blown motor and a car payment. He is angry and depressed. Specific pray is requested for safety this coming week. He is filming his friends wedding which is in the Bahamas and he will be on a cruise this week. He will be able to drink and I am concerned about that as well as his mental state exacerbated under the influence of alcohol. I have a very uneasy feeling about this. I will be on my face much of next week praying safety over him. Thank you.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Prayers for my son

I'm praying for him.

I will have Jacob(what a beautiful name)in my prayers...

Jacob sounds discouraged and depressed. Definitely will pray for Jacob. May He see the Lord's involved in turning things around and get back on that narrow path with the living Christ. Sometimes we need to fall so He can catch us and set us on our feet on the straight and narrow. In the meantime we pray for his safety and provision,as he regains his spiritual connection with His Savior. Amen

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Hi my dear sister Wise Gal,
I am sorry to hear about your son Jacob's troubles. I will surely keep him close in prayer.
There is nothing impossible with God. If God can move mountains, God can bring your son back into the fold.
Amen!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com