Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To AngelWings - "It is Well, It is Well with my Soul"

AngelWings, Sweet Sister, I've noticed you have not
been posting like usual. Praying all is well with you.
This Song came to me as you've been in my thoughts today.
Lifting you up in Prayer my Kindred Sis. God Loves you,
God Hears you, God will soon be taking us home.

May the Lord Bless you, may His face shine upon you!

Love you Sis.

Re: To AngelWings - "It is Well, It is Well with my Soul"

Hi my dear sis Morningstar,

I was not able to sleep and the Lord told me to sign on and I was greeted with your lovely inspirational message.
The Lord must be speaking to you about me.. Sis, for the last couple of days, I have felt so weak and tired, no strength whatsoever due to my health problems. I have faith that I will get better soon....

That is why I have not been able to post recently, but I have remained in fervent prayer for everyone here at RITAN. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have more strength so I can post a special worship song that I wanted to share from Church Service on Sunday..

Sis, you are so special and you have a heart of gold to care about your sisters and brothers here. This post meant so much to me today, you have no idea how it has uplifted my spirit.

This special message has given me the strength to keep holding on. I too feel that we will be home soon with our Father in Heaven.

The story in the video is very touching and meaningful and the song is lovely. Thank you my sweet sis...

God bless you so much for your kind and loving heart. You are so gracious and hold a special place in my heart.
Thank you again for your care and concern in reaching out to me, I really appreciate it. You are a sweetheart...

Hugs and Love your way,
AngelWings7

P.S. I am going to try to send you a personal email through the MODS..

Love you sis....

BRIDE OF CHRIST WITH HOPE.....

My Angel, I kind of felt that you were not well, for some
reason the Lord has placed you in my heart as a special
person whom I am to keep in prayer, and with a spiritual
bond that only He can explain. I would love to hear
from you dear Sis, I will continue to keep you in
my prayers and whatever the Lord impresses upon
my spirit to share with you, I will post it.

Today we have taken another step towards our Goal!

Hello my dear sis Morningstar,

Thank you so much for your prayers... I am feeling better today with more energy thanks be to God..

I was feeling so weary and tired, like I had totally disconnected from the world. All i wanted to do is pray, pray and pray and stay close to the Lord. I felt a big yearning to be close to the Lord and be with him in Paradise.

You are like my guardian angel that the Lord has placed in my life to sense my suffering and to pray for me.

I feel so blessed and so grateful that the Lord has brought me another kindred sister to pray and fellowship with.

Thank you for offering to share the thoughts and scriptures that the Lord places in your heart and spirit for me.

I had a small vision, that as I was looking outside my window, I could see Jesus in his magnificent glowing Light walking towards me. He is coming very soon for all of us.. Praise God in the Highest!!! I cannot wait to meet you
sis and thank you personally for taking me under your wing.. You are so precious in the sight of the Lord.

God bless you,
Hugs and Love,
AngelWings7

GOD IN HIS MAGNIFICENT AND GLORIOUS LIGHT....

Prayers going up for both of you , HIS VERY BEST FOR YOU TWO !
bon , Love in Christ The Savior

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thank you Bonnie for your prayers...
You are so sweet.. You are a blessing on this site...

Love,
AngelWings7

Hello Morningstar and Angel Wings 7 ! Just dropped in to say I LOVE YOU BOTH in JESUS OUR KING !
see you soon in The Air with Him , bonnie
BIG HUGS !

Angelwings7

I didnt know you have health problem. as I will keep praying for you. keep holding on to Jesus as I know in my heart, he is coming back very soon. i saw the picture of bride holding lamp that remind me of the 10 virgin 5 fool and 5 wise. it makes me think of that like be filled with His Spirit daily that we should be doing this daily as Jesus expected us to do that and He expected us to be ready for His return. Yes I felt that the time is much shorter than i think.

I longing to seek Him and be close to Him more than ever before.

fm12

Morningstar,

Thank you for being concern for one other. that s what God wants us to do. as I read the devotion this morning, overwhelming concerns and we are supposed to think of one other and encourage one other to hold on to Jesus Christ no matter what we are going through. I am so thankful for this Rita as I could come in and be lift up through encouragement words etc even though i am alone at home with my family to be honest sometimes i am tired and weary out but i kept trust in God and knowing that God is in control.

this morning, i was outside at 5 in the morning, look up the sky it is so beautiful saw bright moon, stars shining in the morning while it was dark. it is such beautiful.

fm12

Praying for you Sister .
May the Grace of The Lord Jesus abound toward YOU each day !
LOve in Him, bb

Bonnie,

My dear sister.. thank you so much for your thoughtful message today. I needed that today.. I love you too my sweet sister and you are a blessing to me here on RITAN. Looking forward to meeting you in Heaven soon sis..

Hugs and Love,
AngelWings7

BRIDE OF CHRIST

Funky Mom 12,

Thank you for your prayers I appreciate it.
That picture of the Bride holding the lamp is one of my favorites too. It speaks volumes and expresses so much how the Wise Virgins are awaiting the Lord's anticipated return. Like you, I am longing to see him and give him a big great Hug and to thank him for all that He has done in my life.

Love you sis,
We will hold on to Jesus' return together..

Hugs,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com